The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474552
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

This argument is now one huge facepalm of spam and incorrect information that fanboys just spit out without anything to back it up.

jak1x1
jak1x1
2 posts
Nomad

i vote for ps3 just because i play my ps3 more then my xbox360 and wii

Prawny
Prawny
71 posts
Nomad

From the xbox vs ps3 thread (or w/e), someone brought up this.

the wii is a backwards piece of hardware that utilizes mini-games and horrible story lines with no voice acting melded with bad graphics and cheesy gameplay to achieve buyers. the controls are glitchy, the mii's are less customizable than Xbox360 avatars, and fps' are basically unplayable.

This is a grossly over-exaggerated stereotype.

Generally a console is not designed for one particular genre. Rather, they make more money by broadening out. Yes, the wii has minigame games. So does other consoles. The bad voice acting and play is not the wii, in fact it would be the publisher.
On the mii part, have you not seen the mii channel? There is a large range of options you can use even still, and also the wii did the avatar styled-people thing first, before the xbox.

Also, graphics shouldn't be everything about a game, but the wii still has really good graphics.
unstealthynoob
unstealthynoob
105 posts
Nomad

In truth, i think it's not really that one is better than the other. it is more of just which one you prefer. the wii is a more physically active gaming system which offers excersize with different games, and is more of nintendo games like mario and stuff. the xbox 360 i see as a system for more of shooter games and having parties online while talking to friends and playing together. and the ps3 i see as a system for racing and shooter, similar to the 360 but offers different things than the 360, like for example free online play (but without stuff that the 360 live has), and has blu-ray and shopping (which btw my aunt bought the ps3 because it was cheaper than a blu-ray player and had more than a plain ol blu-ray player). so to be honest, it all depends on your gaming type.

zachshw2
zachshw2
74 posts
Peasant

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog
You can go burn in hell while being fucked by a sweaty black guy! you stole my post you asshole i came up with this before you about a year ago! you can go kill yourself you copier!

unstealthynoob
unstealthynoob
105 posts
Nomad

Does anybody like the new xbox 360? just wondering... cause i haven't seen any talk about it.

Prawny
Prawny
71 posts
Nomad

Each of them indeed is good in their own way, but are still slightly conparable.

UberNoober
UberNoober
1 posts
Nomad

I choose the Xbox 360 cuz u can actually hav ur own account and achievements and u can also by memory units so u can hav over 200 mgs of memory

superninjaspartan
superninjaspartan
4 posts
Nomad

360 cuz the wii broke my TV and my ps3 set my house on fire

piester22
piester22
975 posts
Nomad

Eh i wanted the Wii first and i got it, it was fun for a while but i got bored of all the nintendo games...So now i think the 360 is better beacause microsoft devolops there games and are way better..though the Wii has a few that are really good.

halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

wii because of easy to get homebrew and internet

2 xbox 360 is in second because if you want to connect to wifi you need to buy a 100 dollar wifi adapter

3 playstation 1 because of megaman legends the rest of playstation sucks

Wedze
Wedze
1 posts
Nomad

First the Wbox 360 because it has great games (fable, halo, ...) and you've got achievments
Second the wii cause it's really fun
Third the playstation 3 just because

IceBlade
IceBlade
10 posts
Nomad

[blue]Wii[/blue]: Pros: Motion sensor, great different gameplay style, Big collection of games, DS communicatable
Cons: Some games just don't fit, worst graphics out of all 3, and can be glitchy.
Overall: 7/10

[green]XBox360[/green]: Pros: Can be tilted sideways, so can fit a variety of places. HUGE game library and great graphics.
Cons: Everyone knows the RROD. Some games cacn't be played on them, like Nintendo games, etc. Unless you could hack it...
Overall: 8.5/10

PS3: Note: I don't have one, I'm going by experience
Pros: The BEST graphics out of all, Compatable with older Sony games and Playse blu-Ray DVDs.
Cons: Smallest game library out of all, however, some of the blu-ray games are Gigantico, so It sorta makes up for it.
Overall: 8.5/10

So, that leads to having XBox360 and PS3 Tie!

MiaHere
MiaHere
5 posts
Nomad

PS3 FTW ! firstly because i am a fan of FF , and plus they have way more variety of games on the PS3 console. And lastly , who wants to pay for getting online on your console? ><

KiNGxxFeAR
KiNGxxFeAR
55 posts
Nomad

PS3..This because ps3 may be the most expensive...But you dont have to pay for online like the xbox360.. Also ps3 has a browser unlike the 360. There are many more reasons why buy 1 yourself and find out..

Showing 1576-1590 of 5032