The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474544
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
9stian9
9stian9
13 posts
Nomad

X-box 360 i'd say. i have been a fan of playstation till the ps3 came out. it simly was to expencive, so i started playing x-box 360, and now i think its the best! WII is just boring

PurplePursuit
PurplePursuit
521 posts
Nomad

Playstation 3 ROCKS!!!! WE GET LITTLEBIGPLANET, HEAVY RAIN, GOD OF WAR, AND RESISTANCE 2

360 has Gears of war, halo, left for dead and more. So xbox 360 is for FPS addict,
Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

My favorite game system is the PS3 because its easy,simple and fun to play.I dont like 360 Because i dont like the Controler and you have to pay membership to play.I like Wii too but i like PS3 Better

dawson3333
dawson3333
1 posts
Nomad

I vote the Ps3
because i have one and the online system is really cool.I own a wii but you have to do active stuff.I am not saying active things is not good but ps3s owns.

Afsito
Afsito
4 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360. Because i havent tried Playstation 3 yet, and im never going to do it either.
And for those who says that Xbox Live cost Money, just recycle a bottle a day and you can afford it.

Not that this one of the options, but i would say, PC.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

And for those who says that Xbox Live cost Money, just recycle a bottle a day and you can afford it.

LOL...

that's like 5 cents a day. So basically $1.50 a month. And you've already paid for the refund you get, since you pay a deposit fee when you buy bottles at the store. (at least, that's how it works where I live)
Hankiee
Hankiee
4 posts
Nomad

I´ve got a wii but i love ps3 and i´m hoping to afford one some day

Afsito
Afsito
4 posts
Nomad

LOL...
that's like 5 cents a day. So basically $1.50 a month. And you've already paid for the refund you get, since you pay a deposit fee when you buy bottles at the store. (at least, that's how it works where I live)

So you mean that its impossible to find a bottle on the street? ha
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

So you mean that its impossible to find a bottle on the street? ha

Here, yes. Because the hobos are roaming the streets taking them all. I'm dead serious.

That, and it's a horrible idea. $1.50 a month isn't even close, anyways. Plus you already payed the money you get back in the form of a deposit fee.
P0dunkk
P0dunkk
3 posts
Nomad

I prefer the Xbox 360 mainly because of the "Fable" and "Halo" series. The PS3 has a few good games like "Metal Gear Solid" and "Uncharted" but it is more expensive... a lot more expensive. In my opinion, the 360 is better. Oh, and it has Kinect.

WTF555
WTF555
1 posts
Nomad

PS3 kick xbox 360's but so hard that it'd blow up

darkfoxkeh
darkfoxkeh
3 posts
Nomad

All of them. End of story, close the book, get in bed, GOODNIGHT!

PaulK16
PaulK16
11 posts
Nomad

And the 360 is amazing. Anyone want a good teammate add for FPS or RPGS add me : PaulK16 =)

KiNGxxFeAR
KiNGxxFeAR
55 posts
Nomad

Xbox will soon have to pay more...

PS3 will always be free (PS3 is the best!)

Legenduninfected
Legenduninfected
291 posts
Nomad

PS3!!! Free online gaming. Do you need more reason? Yes, you do.

NO HALO!

That's smart marketing.

Showing 1591-1605 of 5032