The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474519
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
NolanLadny
NolanLadny
45 posts
Nomad

Xbox360 all the way better games, better controller, but it comes at a price of $50 a month for xbox live and Ring of Death.... but i still prefer it

SemperFIN
SemperFIN
37 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360
+ Its Cheap
+ Controller
+ Many good games
+ Xbox Live
- Xbox Live
- RRoD

8.5 / 10 Its amazing console, Controller is best, but Live is too expensive for me and RRoD (Red Ring of Death) kills your Xbox 360 someday.

ElNacho11
ElNacho11
2 posts
Nomad

Ok I own a Wii and my friends own Xbox 360s.I have so much fun playing on the Xbox 360.I dont have so much fun on the Wii though.The Xbox 360 has better graphics,more online options,higher quality games,and more games that not only 7 find fun and hard to play.The Wii's graphics aren't too good,most games are aimed for younger players,the nunchuck feels really weird,and there aren't many online options.So as you probabaly could guess,I chose the Xbox 360.

swedishfish123
swedishfish123
1 posts
Nomad

I prefer the 360 because it has great graphics and because the ps3 is too expensive, but the Wii is good because you can execise your body instead of just your fingers

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Wii: Sure it started off great, but now the games have really dumbed down. Since Twilight Princess, Brawl, Mario Kart, and the Galaxies, all games have been very poor. For the 'exercise' point arguers, you must play the Wii a heck of a lot to lose weight or gain any muscle mass on that. Much more a family game than the sort a hardcore gamer would want, or a teenage boy.

Xbox 360/PS3: I have a PS3 personally, but both are great consoles. All my friends are split 50/50, graphics are great in both and the games produced are brilliant. I wouldn't mind a spin on the Halo series but Uncharted, God of War etc. are great exclusives from the PS3. Also, I hate that Xbox Live costs. As long as Sony don't get too retarded, PS3 should be one time cost only.

zeriox
zeriox
47 posts
Nomad

all consoles have their advantages and problems

jubjub57
jubjub57
4 posts
Nomad

i think xbox 360 is better than the wii and the ps3 only because later on the new 360 is going to better than anything there is in gaming. microsoft has been good with computers and soon is going to b the best in gaming graphics

TikTokToo1
TikTokToo1
95 posts
Nomad

Wii: its fun and all, in fact, more of a family game, but there isnt a variety of good games. some games could have been been better with wi-fi play, too.
Xbox 360: its only fun when u have money to play online, but other than that, its not worth the money. i have noticed that the 360 is mainly known for their shooters such as halo, CoD, and GoW. so if ur a hardcore gamer, u have some money, and u love first person shooters, its a must buy.
PS3: games like uncharted and lbp are fun, it has a variety of games, and its fun to play if u are looking for vareity. oh, and online play is free :P

dkplam
dkplam
28 posts
Nomad

PS3 because its way cooler than the others + better graphics+does not overheat fast unlike xbox 360

Xbox 360 has some better things than ps3 like: its has halo+it costs less+it requires less electricity(hey conserve energy)

Wii it sucks its actually for kids like 1-10yrs old

x722ism
x722ism
26 posts
Nomad

Wii: Its a family console more than anything. It has only a few good games and the others are poorly compatible with the controller system. Its a good concept but they just havent put any good games out there. The online features suck too.

360:Has a wide range of great games. Yea the online play cost you but at least its reliable and alot more people play. It has diffrent models ranging from what price to what features the consol will have. And the X-Box began the Halo franchise. Enough said.

PS3: Its very expenive. There are no good games for it. Yea online play is free but who plays it?!? All its good for is watching Blu-Ray movies. Its also very bulk and heavy. As for the 360 is very sleek.

jimjamjob
jimjamjob
1 posts
Nomad

OK i dont have all of the consoles but im saying that ps3 and xbox are both very good i mean they both have there ups and downs like ps3 has six axis and free internet ,playstation home ect. and xbox has more exlusive game like the halo series and is cheaper, all the downloads for cod 6 came out a month before on ps3 ect. so they are both brilliant. ps. i havn't played my wii in about a year pps. vinster132 you can get cod 5 on ps3

WelshKnight
WelshKnight
7 posts
Nomad

lol i now the general view is different but ive played all three and though the ps3 has some good views and te wii is fun for like only an hour the xbox is just so much better

undeadfury
undeadfury
1 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 is definifely the best
it has better games and a better online community
wii is the worst cause all its games are for little kids

SilentTape
SilentTape
21 posts
Nomad

I Love The Xbox. Brilliant Consle.
Same Graphics As Ps3 But Diff Controls And Games.
Id Rather Shooters So i Picked up A Xbox and Dont Regret the decision.
Tho All consles are Great ( Yes, Even The Wii )

vctrcool
vctrcool
72 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 The best console ever, it has everygame but i think wii have mario bros games and ps3 have the saga of metalgear my favorite strategy games but xbox still king

Showing 1546-1560 of 5032