The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474518
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Fredman12
Fredman12
47 posts
Nomad

I like xbox360 the wii just dosnt seem to have any realy interesting games anymore.

Yelow
Yelow
1 posts
Nomad

I say that the PS3 is way better but only because you have to PAY for Xbox live

Don't click this link...

ChainsawChicken
ChainsawChicken
11 posts
Nomad

The Console War sucks.
I mean really. One guy says "I wuv my X-Box!" and then some other guy says
"X-Box is crap. You are crap. PS3 is awesome." Then they get in a fight and yet another victim of the War says "Wii is better 'cuz it has motion control." Then it gets serious and they hate each other forever until one of them realizes how stupid it is. But it can take months, even years for a victim to come to this realization. Please stop the Console War.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

The Console War sucks.
I mean really. One guy says "I wuv my X-Box!" and then some other guy says
"X-Box is crap. You are crap. PS3 is awesome." Then they get in a fight and yet another victim of the War says "Wii is better 'cuz it has motion control." Then it gets serious and they hate each other forever until one of them realizes how stupid it is. But it can take months, even years for a victim to come to this realization. Please stop the Console War.

You had me agreeing with you up though most of that... The thing is that people are always going to protect whatever console they have regardless of which one is better. But in all honesty, I think the best one would have to be the one that the people you know play on.
goddamit
goddamit
5 posts
Nomad

ps3 has better graphics not nessecarily better games and also free online but xbox has a better online plus the games so I say its a war up for grabs

miniman1298
miniman1298
1 posts
Nomad

defently ps3. better games, better graphics plus it has blutooth AND the internet

checker702
checker702
211 posts
Nomad

the xbox is very good(graphic). But the playstaion has a bluerayplayer.
and the wii is very nice.

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

Wii is a bit redundant in this due to how low in quality the graphics are (seeing as they didn't change it from the gamecube) but it does have some entertaining games...I would say it comes 3rd place though. Xbox having the best online and some pretty nifty games but a bit worse graphics then ps3 comes 2nd and PS3 1st because of the fact that it's graphics are top notch and blueray technology has only just been created basically so there is so much progression installed for it...worse online than xbox but it's free which kinda counteracts that fact.

oolino
oolino
23 posts
Nomad

Its not that hard... XBOX ofcourse ps3 is to expensive and wii doesnt work that great and most games get boring fast..

ikaku1
ikaku1
388 posts
Nomad

I would put the Xbox first as well but it would be followed by the wii. all the Xbox games i have i still find interesting and there are only a few wii games that i have lost interest in. the ps3 come in last for me because all the ps games i have ever played started to get old in one play and the ps3 does to much. all i need is a system that lets me play my games.

lucs66
lucs66
26 posts
Peasant

i agree with ikaku1... you probably already have all the stuff that ps3 has already...on a different thing of course... but if you just want the package and games you play then throw away,go for the ps3!

ImaFiringMyLazar
ImaFiringMyLazar
60 posts
Nomad

Well, I always thought that the Wii is better, but since I have a Xbox 360, I'm addicted to it. So, I pick Xbox 360.

Spysan
Spysan
6 posts
Nomad

I really don't get this redundant argument. Here is how these systems rank. Not by order because of superiority but by quality of gaming and game types. For the Xbox360 it is mainly for Multiplayer games with a good quality image and great online compatibility. For the PS3 it has High definition resolution games which is a much better quality games and the earlier games are more focused on single player, but PS3 is trying the multipayer games and are doing a good job but not as good as the Xbox360 for just multiplayer games. For the Wii it is for the gamer to move and not just sit unless they play the Wii while sitting. Thats my opinion for this over-asked question. And everybody from all sides can agree cause i use all systems.

champine007
champine007
1 posts
Nomad

360 is always going to be the best it can do way more thats why you accually have to pay for live on xbox... and it has way better games and halo is a fun game which is only an xbox game...... so as i said before 360 all the way.. and ps3 is only going to come out with ps4 and the nps5 and so on and so forth you guys are wasting ur money xbox doesnt change every year and then you have to buy a new one.

unstealthynoob
unstealthynoob
105 posts
Nomad

The wii sucks sooo bad..who would want to play that crap? and the ps3 is just a load of crap to begin with...but the 360 is awesome with halo 3 and mw2.....its soo much better than anything else! altho xbox live should be free...

Showing 1561-1575 of 5032