The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474566
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
TheSparrowsAreFlying
TheSparrowsAreFlying
7 posts
Nomad

And the Xbox 360 has a better controller design. I even liked the giant bullky original Xbox controllers better than the PlayStation ones.

AznPaul92
AznPaul92
34 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 for epicness!! WOOT! But I would only buy a ps3 for Kingdom Hearts xD

DevilsHalo
DevilsHalo
1 posts
Nomad

I have to cast my vote for the PS3, just because (in my opinion) it is the best, but because I feel I need to defend my case here it goes (I also have all 3 systems I am going to mention):
PS3 has free online gameplay, while the 360 doesn't. (and sorry Wii fans your online isn't worth that much mention)
We have Little Big Planet, God of War, Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted, LBP 2 soon, and others I seem to forget at this moment... I do have to admit that XBOX 360 does have Halo, and the Wii SSBB is the bomb, but we have many more awesome (only PS3) games than the other consoles.
Lastly ours just doesn't break, ever. (I know that is an over-exaggeration but really I have had my PS3 4 years and I have not had one problem. While as my XBOX 360 has had to be sent in to Microsoft three times in the four years I have had it.) My Wii has not once broke either, so I have to give it Kudo's for that, but the 360 is a failure in technology waiting to happen.
(This was a long post sorry, but I was just giving my full opinion, and thanks if you actually read all 3 paragraphs of this.) =)

IAaronJI
IAaronJI
17 posts
Nomad

They are all good in certain aspects to be honest. When your at home gaming alone, undoubtably you will want a controller in your hand, (XBOX 360, PS3). But if you have family and friends round and want a good laugh and some interactivity, the Wii is the one for you, personal preference in my book.

mindregle
mindregle
3 posts
Nomad

The 360 is by far the best. firstly it has avatars I know wiis have avatars too but you can't get all the new clothes and fasion. Also you can get special items from your fave games. Xbox live you do have to pay for but it is well worth it. You can get videos, music,demos,game add ons, games let alone all the great hours of playing halo or CoD with your mates. You can also get web cams and mics. I remember years ago when I had the Ps2 I always got tangled up in the wired controllers but the xbox is wirless and has a giant connection. I found this out when I went to the attic of my house and my brother was downstairs and when i went into the attic I could still play on mini ninjas its amazing. And my last reoson is it dos't cost that much the wii is probably cheaper but the controller is very hard to use on some type of games. But the controllers for the Xbox and Ps3 are perfect for playing racing or shooters. These are my reasons why I think the xbox is the best.

xxBOMBxx
xxBOMBxx
76 posts
Nomad

Wii FTW! i mean it has brawl, galaxy 2, and tons of other great games. and a tie for 360 and PS3

Migiquest123
Migiquest123
14 posts
Nomad

First, i have to say that i dont like the wii that much due to lack of online gameplay but there are still some pretty good games. Personally i think that the ps3 is better than xbox 360 because i think some of te games are better and the online is free to play.

hedgehog777
hedgehog777
2 posts
Nomad

people argue about graphic differences in PS3 and Xbox but most of my friends have ps3 and I honestly dont see a difference. Yes ps3 does have free online and yes it has an antenna incorporated which makes life easier, but the xbox is much faster online-wise, downloads and updates take 5 minutes instead of a couple of hours and the constant promotions and discounts for games is definately a pro. Besides the events it organizes (such as 1 vs 100) which i dont know if ps3 offers, i dont think it does. Bottom line, xbox 360.

Axenen
Axenen
21 posts
Nomad

I agree the ps3 is to expensive but it is the best Xbox 360 breaks down to easy

ZeroXDeath
ZeroXDeath
14 posts
Nomad

xbox n ps3 ftw =P xbox cuz online game play is awesome, ps3 cuz free online n its graphics. blue ray

Assassin92
Assassin92
3 posts
Nomad

PS3 the best game system out there. and with good reason. PS3 has built in wifi. and it is the cheapest blue ray player. The Wii has horrible graphics and not a lot of good games. its more of a consol for old and young. but not the people that play video games alot. The X-Box is better but it doesnt have blueray, charges for online, and gets the Red Ring of Death. The one good thing from X-box that keeps people buying it is halo.

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

Sony Fanboys are far the worst.

Don't get me wrong, there are still 360 Fanboys flaming up the place but this is just... unnecessary

amitkt96
amitkt96
2 posts
Nomad

all are good but more games are produced for PS

gandmen
gandmen
1 posts
Nomad

ps3 got good games and good online but xbox 360 got the best games in the world! and nice xbox live and but idont like the price ^^
and wii not soo good olny for sport and ninjas!
but the best is xbox360

Kamelonu
Kamelonu
78 posts
Nomad

I say the ps3 is a better console, but i like Nintendo best, they just bombed with the wii.

Showing 1621-1635 of 5032