The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474587
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

lol I loved that article mdv96. Funny how they got mad at them when they supported Sony.

Evidence Nintendo did not bomb with Wii

stucktheman
stucktheman
14 posts
Nomad

every one knows the ps3 i a lot beter.it only dose every dose everything there is nothing the wii and the xbox360 combined that the ps3 cant do

deamu
deamu
1 posts
Nomad

I like the WII best.

Because it got the most of the best games i like

Zezadas
Zezadas
21 posts
Nomad

I really like the three, but my vote goes for wii, especially because of zelda, and that sports games are pretty sweet!

Axenen
Axenen
21 posts
Nomad

one thing we sucks you can control ur guy if u want hi to do a upper punch he does a lowr punch Xbox360 lasts for 1 year then you got to buy another onewith ps3 it lasts and for xbox 360 ur paying 10 bucks a month for onlne gaming ps3 has ore games more aps ut i have to admit Via pinata is my favorite game and its for microsoft thanks Bill Gtes for that

rcd1717
rcd1717
2 posts
Peasant

I have both the Xbox and the Wii. I love Xbox for it's online play, and the variety of games. But I really adore the Wii. It gets me active, and even though th online isnt great, atleast it has it. Wii is my favorite.

slipknotica
slipknotica
1 posts
Nomad

xbox for the games, PS3 for the graphics and wii for the originality in the play style.

DontDoDrug
DontDoDrug
29 posts
Peasant

wii is good, I usually don't really care about the quality, and when you have a wii, you actually gain physical build and stuff when you play it, instead of ps3 where you just sit on you rbut and work out your thumb XD

suckeggs
suckeggs
35 posts
Nomad

ive had ps3 with ps3 move for 2 days now, its rlly great but i alos have a wii, ive never played an xbox 360 in my life. right now i think its wii but that might change

SmokeyPlague
SmokeyPlague
1 posts
Nomad

the 360 has some kick ass games but the graphics arent perfect, the ps3 has somewhat of good games i say it doesnt have enough because of microsoft but the ps3 has some great graphics and the wii gotta love it its made from nintendo you all know how fun it was to play the N64 and the NES haha

Reptie
Reptie
7 posts
Nomad

I personally pick XBOX 360 because the Halo game generation is part of the xbox and Modern Warfare 2.

senpaif
senpaif
6 posts
Nomad

I own all of the three console and I really prefer the PS3 because on Ps3 play online is FREE, it can read blueray disc, the PSmove is semblable that the Wii and some games likes inFamous,uncharted or Little big planet are only available on Ps3

napolian654321
napolian654321
922 posts
Nomad

I own all of the three console and I really prefer the PS3 because on Ps3 play online is FREE, it can read blueray disc, the PSmove is semblable that the Wii and some games likes inFamous,uncharted or Little big planet are only available on Ps3

I don't see the PS3 free online as a big factor in choosing between consoles. Also exclusive games for the Xbox like Gears of War, Halo, and Fable are much better the any of the PS3's exclusives. However built in Blue Ray is pretty cool.
SerbianHero
SerbianHero
15 posts
Nomad

PS3 is the best overall because you can do so much with it. You can watch blu rays, go to playstation store, and the graphics for the games are insane. XBox 360 is good, but is limited to video games. The only reason I would buy one is because there are more video games to choose from for the 360 than the PS3.

Martiantraitor
Martiantraitor
133 posts
Nomad

I vote ps3 because its a classic franchise i mean theres 3 of them and a 4th in development but the wii is part of the nintendo franchise which doesnt have many good games the only good 1 was mario

Showing 1636-1650 of 5032