The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474594
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
OwCrap
OwCrap
2 posts
Blacksmith

hey guyss..
i have the of them.. and i like it all..
they all have so many diferences that make it very hard to choose wich one is the best, cooller and all this stuff...
ps3 for instences have the best hardware performance thant the others and awsomes online games. wii have lots of games for childrens and teenagers wiht collerfull stuff and so.. the xbox360 have lots and lots of games fo to play online with a wide windows lan

yea that it is.. hard to chosse

TheMadHatter13
TheMadHatter13
4 posts
Nomad

I don't own a playstation and I never will ever want to. The games don't look very interesting and the controls are just ... bleehhh. Personally I only own a Wii, but the Xbox definately is the best. The game style on the wii is fun, but they have got theirselves stuck in a dead-end. They can't come out with many new and good games. To end this, the Xbox ownes all game systems ever made because the games rock like heck and the controls just own. <--PERIOD

Croso
Croso
1 posts
Nomad

I vote the ps3 because of the better gameplay

BatmanzProGamer
BatmanzProGamer
8 posts
Nomad

alright, here is the ups and downs, ps3 has free online which is getting better each day, and has some good games on it, the Wii also has free online, but most games are really just juvenile, such as mariokart, brawl and so on, and xbox 360 has some of the best games, like the new halo reach which is a superb game, but with the 360 you have to make payments when you could be playing the other 2 for free, but i personally chose xbox 360 because i really love gears of war

Riptide1
Riptide1
36 posts
Nomad

PS3 just plain sucks, Xbox 360 is really cool but breaks too easy and wii is preety good

ColonyMan123
ColonyMan123
20 posts
Nomad

if i had 2 CHOOSSE 1 of these it would be playstation 3 because its free to play online then wii next then xbox360 last what would you guyz choose?

remz129
remz129
5 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 because it doesn't have the computer!!!

robowarrior
robowarrior
17 posts
Nomad

I vote the ps3 because of its great graphics. also the sixaxis tech is fun.

ipwnyouinyoursleep
ipwnyouinyoursleep
28 posts
Nomad

Xbox has more games plus Natal will be out soon (ps move=wii)

XxMrKdawGxX
XxMrKdawGxX
3 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 all the way across the sky!!!
I only have a Wii though. Advice for people looking for a game console is do not, I repeat, do not buy a Wii. I never play it unless to pass the time. Other wise it sucks. PS3 is good too, but I enjoy the Xbox 360 better.

[i]If you are wondering how I could enjoy the Xbox 360, I play it at a friends house occasionally.

Darksoul7th
Darksoul7th
11 posts
Nomad

Ps3 Three wins because :
Free online
Blue Ray
Free Internet
And More Varieties in games like for example:
batman arkham asylum how in 360 u can play with only batman and in Ps3 have joker as playable character and the wii is mostly only platform games and com on who plays those?

itsmeitsme
itsmeitsme
2 posts
Nomad

[i]thats a really hard to choose cos the wii u move the ps3 is too expensive and the exbox u have to pay for online but overall i would say the xbox or the ps3

leonardo1111
leonardo1111
1 posts
Nomad

Playstation 3 all the way. No offense to Wii lovers, but it kinda sucks. Honestly though, between Xbox360 and the ps3, it is just a matter of what you like better: Sony of Microsoft.

ShatterGlass
ShatterGlass
97 posts
Nomad

Definitely have to say Ps3. Xbox may have more game variety, but the exclusives and the extra features of the Ps3 far out do the Xbox 360. The Wii is moreso aimed at a younger demographic, or parents with children. Xbox, really only has Halo going for it, anything else that is exclusive is kind of lame. Left 4 Dead? Had it's perks, but it got so boring after a while....need moar content for that pl0x. Ps3 has Infamous, Resistance 1, 2 annnnnnd 3 is coming which is like.... orgasm x 5. The graphics of the Uncharted games alone, absolutely decimate ANYTHING the Wii or Xbox can offer, in my eyes. So PS3 definitely.

chaklong
chaklong
2 posts
Nomad

Talking hardware, the PS3 has better processors etc.

Just talking games, I would go for the PS3, cause right now it has a pretty strong exclusive collection of games and also there are still many multi-platform games on the PS3 lol

Showing 1651-1665 of 5032