The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474663
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Wii all the way. Also it must have done something right for xbox and ps to copy the motion technology idea.

rc1997
rc1997
37 posts
Peasant

The xbox 360 is still top dog no matter what anyone else says.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Yes I can see that was backed with a well thought out, logical, premise.
Wii still has many more sold than either xbox or ps.

calibertal
calibertal
3 posts
Nomad

wii made full of game aroud mario and luigi, and i dont like ps3 i vote XBOX 360

Schysophren
Halo 3 ODST
Halo R E A C H
Fable 2
Fable 3
COD5
COD6
COD7
and full other game rocks

Pikapika102
Pikapika102
8 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360. It now has the Kinect thing, plus amazing graphics. Wii graphics fail, honestly.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Wii graphics fail, honestly.

When did graphics determine the quality of games did you never play a Snes or Atari?

wii made full of game aroud mario and luigi

Not true, if you don't know the console or even the games don't bash it with incorrect information.

The xbox 360 is still top dog no matter what anyone else says.

Very constructive comment that's bound to convince people with your flawless concise logic </sarcasm>

Wow this thread is quite pathetic. Everyone just posts their biased opinions and don't take anyone else's taste into consideration.

I believe that anyone who likes any Nintendo game should get a Wii since neither Xbox360 nor Playstation 3 gets any of these great exclusive titles. But I would not recommend getting both Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 since they share many of the same title. Here is comes down to personal opinion. Xbox 360 has a better indie arcade and multiplayer aspects while Playstation boast a blue-ray player and the best graphics of the other consoles. Xbox 360 started out with more and better games than the Playstation 3 but it has no mostly caught up. Kinetic right now isn't impressive and it's sceptical at best on how it will end up. Move is pretty much similar to the Wii mote with the added gyroscopes. But it's missing the quality of games that are compatible with it. In conclusion I believe that it's really a Xbox 360 vs Playstation 3 thing and that if you want a Wii you already have it or are planning to buy one.
jrotc1sgt
jrotc1sgt
1 posts
Nomad

THE XBOX 360 and PS3.... graphics and games are amazing
WII... a terrible choice by far and the controls blow as well. they try to make games cool when they all fail. i expected more from nintendo. =(

TSoares
TSoares
4 posts
Nomad

PS3 isn't to expensive for the best game console in the UNIVERSE !And the WII is... Fun... And the Xbox360 is a cheap copy of the PS3. Conclusion, THE PS3 RULES !!!

zedattack2
zedattack2
1 posts
Nomad

Xbox360 is the best
i don't really like wii or playstation though

HiMyNameSucks
HiMyNameSucks
7 posts
Nomad

xbox360 cuz it has better games and exclusives its online play is better cuz people actually play online of course ps3 is free but still i pick xbox and wii dont even get me started mario its all you have to know i dont wanna start a war or anything with anybody(fanboys).Anyways this is my pick so peace out yall...

Mautrix100
Mautrix100
89 posts
Nomad

1. Wii has low graphic.
2. Xbox online = 65$/year
3. Ps3 = It's perfect!

Goatfather
Goatfather
8 posts
Nomad

1. Wii has low graphic.
2. Xbox online = 65$/year
3. Ps3 = It's perfect!

That's a lousy argument. You haven't said much to support your favourite console. It's true that the Wii's graphics aren't up to par with the Xbox 360 or PS3, but they aren't that bad, and graphics shouldn't be a huge factor in your gaming experience.

My personal choice however is also the PS3. I don't have to spend more money than I need to when buying PSN games, I prefer the controllers, and I also prefer the PS3 exclusives. The only exclusive Xbox 360 game I love is Fable, and that series is plummeting. Halo isn't a terrible series, but I get bored with the games after just a short period of time.

I do own all three consoles, but I'm playing my PS3 the most, mainly because the Xbox is a shared console.
Atmanba
Atmanba
1 posts
Nomad

Okay first of all XBOX 360 ELITE IS THE BEST!!!!! And the new playstation is a BUTT SCRAPE of the Wii o mean come ON another motion controller like SAVE your money and BUT A FRICKEN Wii you know!

KaneShadow
KaneShadow
42 posts
Nomad

Oops accidentally pressed enter >_< what i meant to say is...

PS3 Definitely 100%, XBOX is just so old and all there is is Halo, ok?
Wii is just stupid... for some reason.
PS3 has the best graphics and releasing some of the best games out there.. and stuff.

That's all peoples.

Mikol1000000
Mikol1000000
4 posts
Farmer

The playstation consoles have been one of the most inovating and that is why I go for ps3 yet many of the games are only done for xbox 360 but most of them are just mindless violence. In regards with the wii, I just dont like the idea of dancing areound your room just to play some games, I´d rather fo out and excersise

Showing 1711-1725 of 5032