The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474652
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
vance199510
vance199510
32 posts
Nomad

First off if you have a wii you know that it doesn't beat either the 360 nor the ps3. second if you think the Wii is better just don't say anything cuz ur either just gonna get hated on, embarrassed, or both. Third the Ps3 and the 360 both are the major consoles and they both have their ups and downs, I have a ps3 and now thinking back on it i wish i would have gotten a 360, PSN lags ALOT even though you have to pay for play its only roughly $1 a day.

rc1997
rc1997
37 posts
Peasant

I grew up with the old xbox so i was always used to the controllers and the setup... ive played on the ps3 on numerous occasions and i just couldnt seem to quite get the hang of it... it has a different controller. so as soon as the xbox 360 came out i was all over it. the wii isnt my type of game system because it doesnt have anything to do with shooting or killing... the Xbox is the games system for me

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

I gotta go with the playstation 3, because its way easier controls than wii, and its seems like online is to much trouble on the xbox 360

cacagrande1310
cacagrande1310
32 posts
Nomad

halo is awesome that make the 360 awesome

pain3dw
pain3dw
5 posts
Farmer

I bought a Wii a few month ago. As a PC player i didn't another high graphic power equipment, i just wanted something for easy partyplaying. On this point, nothing else can beat the Wii. So it just suited best for me.

UND34DxRUNN3R
UND34DxRUNN3R
27 posts
Nomad

wii is the best because it keeps you active instead of the ps3 and 360 were you sit on your butt all day. the 360's good in all but you have to pay for live... its a rip. Ps3's are nice to but i have gone throw 3 already because the blu ray laser lens keep frying. So the WII is the superior.

propel916
propel916
7 posts
Nomad

PS3 is not that much more expensive than a 360. so i say ps3 for sure, but games are pricey. wii is fun though in a different way !

MegaTr0n36
MegaTr0n36
10 posts
Nomad

PS3 for sure. I own both a 360 and a PS3 and the PS3 definitely gets the most use, also have the most games on that as well. Better quality exclusives and free online play for PS3. Its also a really awesome entertainment hub for streaming your content from your pc to your system and bluray playback.

sandyman14
sandyman14
1 posts
Nomad

i have an wii thats awsome xD
by schooting games is it the best

Adam68
Adam68
58 posts
Peasant

Xbox360 is awesome but so r playstation 3 and wii

sk8ertrevor99
sk8ertrevor99
57 posts
Shepherd

i vote ps3 because i dont have xbox 360 and wii gets boring really fast

catamandoo
catamandoo
3 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 and ps3 is the two best i can't say who's best of them because i only got xbox 360. Wii really sucks because it's hard to play first person shooters on it and it's almost no fun games to buy to it.

Krosofire007
Krosofire007
17 posts
Nomad

I have the Wii & Xbox360, and I have played the PS3 a couple of times. They're all great, but the Xbox360 gets my vote because with the Xbox live gold membership, it beats the gaming experience of ant other system. Also because I got addicted to Halo once. It ended, but I still enjoy it a lot. I think that Call of Duty is also a Xbox360 game is why I like the Xbox360. It is epic.

caosmasters
caosmasters
11 posts
Nomad

Wii has bad graphics and I have to say that even though I have a PS3, X Box is better with Kinect and im totally pissed off at kinect.GO PS MOVE!

florktastic
florktastic
2 posts
Nomad

I'm going to have to say the Xbox 360. It has some really great games like the Halo series and it has great graphics to match. Sure, it's not exactly blu-ray quality like the PS3, but hook it up to an HD tv with your HDMI cable and you're all set, with hi-def video and sound.

The PS3 can play blu-ray and it has arguably better graphics that the Xbox. It just doesn't have the selection of great games. Most of them aren't Sony exclusive so you can just pick hem up for the 360 anyway. Sure they have free online play, but Xbox live has more to offer.

The Wii was good in my opinion until Playstation Move and Kinect came out. Now it's just "another movement based console." SSBB and Mario Kart (the whole Mario series, even) are great, and Nintendo exclusive. Their online play is just terrible though, you can't add friends unless you know them or find a friend code online.

1.) Xbox 360
2.) Playstation 3
3.) Wii

Showing 1696-1710 of 5032