The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474624
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Wii is better than anything anyone else could ever be but I guess haters gotta hate.

brandroid
brandroid
122 posts
Nomad

I think the the 360 wins becasue it has way more games then the wii and ps3 but the ps3 is a good nice gaming and updated and ive played madden on it and it was pretty fun

shotgun5
shotgun5
45 posts
Nomad

the xbox 360 is the best as it was built for graphics and the PS3 is to expensive the wii is best for things like mario karts

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

i have to go woth 360
wii- low processing power and not as good graphics
PS3- needs more exclusives than 360
360- only knack is that its internet isnt free where as PS3's and wii's are.

5hadowles5
5hadowles5
93 posts
Nomad

Definitly Wii
the epic remote shaking the great scene of jumping up and down for no reason it is made to be the best the games using the full quality of the remote

XBOX 360 should have never been made i HAVE A COMPUTER WHAT WOULD I WANT WITH THAT PEACE OF........ you got the idea

exon1c
exon1c
7 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 is obviously the best one of the three. People say paying for xbox live is bad, but we pay for it for it to be good. Xbox's online experience is much better than the other consoles. The only reason to play a console is online nowadays so Xbox wins my vote.

paulc
paulc
6 posts
Nomad

PS3
I keep seeing everyone saying xbox has more exclusives, it did when ps3 came out figures it was out 2 years before the PS3. But now PS3 has tons and tons of exclusives there is only a few games that i ever want to play on my xbox majority of the time I am on the PS3.

cacagrande1310
cacagrande1310
32 posts
Nomad

yeah is all about ps3 it has good graphics blue ray and more yo

colonyguy
colonyguy
18 posts
Nomad

Why not have both. Best of both worlds.

cacagrande1310
cacagrande1310
32 posts
Nomad

xbox360 and ps3 are awesome but ps3 have more memory hell yeaaaaaaaahhh

senpaif
senpaif
6 posts
Nomad

I don't think there is a best with the 360 and the ps3 but the wii sucks because the ps3 has the psMOVE and the 360, Kinect

SaNNeM
SaNNeM
3 posts
Shepherd

I have Playstation 2, but I dont have nothing of mentioned.Still I prefer Xbox 360. I dont have nothing against Wii, looks nice, but I have never played it.As for PS 3, I would like it never happened because for some reasons it looks more like a PC than a console. Also, they kinda makes really good games as PS3 exclusives. And playing on PS3 is kinda uncomfortable, at least for me. Xbox 360 is really great, nice feeling when playing, its simply better(at least for me )

Kellinger
Kellinger
158 posts
Nomad

Xbox is definitly better then Wii. playstation 3 is a tough decision though

IRONA
IRONA
2 posts
Nomad

I would say the ps3 is the best then xbox 360 and finally the wii.

alexloy
alexloy
9 posts
Farmer

foe the moment wii kicks bottoms especially for that brilliant joystick which really makes you break a sweat;
I think PlayStation 4 will be awesome too, @1080p

Showing 1681-1695 of 5032