The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474843
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Wii is to little kidy

No it's not. It's actually very fun to play. And there are mature games on there.

PS3 has no halo or Mii's or avertars

Halo is overrated. What is a mii? And I think you mean avatars, no?

Halo is only enjoyable for online play.

There are tons of exclusives on the Ps3 that will demolish halo though. And the avatars don't really matter.

I only care about the gameplay, games, features.
CamWalkUk
CamWalkUk
6 posts
Nomad

PS3 or xbox. Whats with all you xbox haters you probably havent tried the xbox.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Whats with all you xbox haters you probably havent tried the xbox.

I don't hate it at all. I have played it too. I just find it pointless to invest so much money in something that will only last me a year in a half. I would rather take the Wii or PS3. Those last longer. From my experience with all of them.

The features on the Xbox don't compare with the PS3 though. If you look at them all then look at the Xbox's then you'll understand why.

PS3:
Rechargeable controllers
No disc tray
Blu-ray
Free online gameplay

The only two bad things that I can find about the PS3 is that the controllers are too small(no big deal) and the internet likes to cut out.

Xbox360:
Controllers are bigger but more of a hassle seeing I have to spend money every two days for the wireless controllers.
It's disc tray scratches games
No Blu-ray
Pay for online

The only thing that I find good about the Xbox is it's online gameplay and some exclusives it has that I like.

If you want to compare the hardware though click this and read.
paoskitt
paoskitt
2 posts
Nomad

Ps3 ! Call of duty: Black ops ! Xbox for cheaper games !

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Whats with all you xbox haters you probably havent tried the xbox.

no, your just ignorant

WII IS THE DUMESET THING EVER

if it was then why would both Xbox and PS3 model a move system like it?
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Im going with wii because while I played all three systems since PS3 and xbox are both copying wii it must be doing something right.

Foxen
Foxen
5 posts
Nomad

They all have something that is motion related. But I've never tried Kinect, so I can't say that it's the best. I think the PS3 is the best.

antex147
antex147
3 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 is the downright best system out right now. I love the dashboard and all the features you can get. My favorite part has to be the gamerscore and how you can compare it with your friends. The only thing I dislike is the Xbox Live cost but that means you know they will keep bringing on more stuff.

WarStrife
WarStrife
1 posts
Nomad

Xbox has all the best shooter games, which is what most hardcore gamers play

squarewaffles
squarewaffles
11 posts
Nomad

omg u guys both ps3 and xbox 360 both have the same games except a select few.its really just prefrence sony and microsoft love fanboys fighting for what system is better there all making money lol.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Xbox 360 is the downright best system out right now.

If you were to look at all the hardware and software at each system including all the extra features then you'll understand that the PS3 is better.

Xbox has all the best shooter games, which is what most hardcore gamers play

The only exclusive shooters that I know of on the Xbox360 are:
Halo
Gears of war

I admit that the online and shooter games are better on the Xbox but that's about it.

If you want everything else go with the PS3. It has all great games on there.
It won't die out either after about a year.
All the features blowout the Xbox360's.

The only thing the Xbox holds over the Ps3 is the online gameplay and the controller size. The controllers could be bigger on the PS3 but they're fine how they are now. I'm sure they'll update them soon. I just like how I don't have to spend a ton of money on batteries for the Xbox 360's wireless controller or even that I don't have to use wired controllers.

omg u guys both ps3 and xbox 360 both have the same games except a select few

Not really the same. Look at the hardware and software. Totally different.

its really just prefrence sony and microsoft love fanboys fighting

I'm not a fanboy. I just state the facts and my opinions on these consoles.
ms2999
ms2999
7 posts
Nomad

The PS3 is the best system, it is a lot more Advanced that the Xbox360 and then i am a big sony fan.

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

PS3. My main reasons are exclusive games and processing power. The PS3 has an 8 gig graphics card whereas the 360 has a 2 gig and Wii has a 1. the PS3 has exclusives such as Infamous, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, and MAG. The Wii comes in second for me, considering it has Mario and Zelda games. The 360, IMO, is a piece of crap, bad processing, unreasonably slow multiplayer, a whole bunch of whiny kids, and a tiny midget controller, not to mention the only exclusive on it worth getting is Halo, which I can get for PC.(Besides COD is better.)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

is a piece of crap

It's not a piece of crap. I know it's your opinion. But it's a good system. It just depends on what games you like.

unreasonably slow multiplayer,

I think you're mixed up there. The PS3 has slow multiplayer. The Xbox360's multiplayer is really fast and doesn't cut out as often as the PS3's.

a whole bunch of whiny kids

On the online gameplay? There's a easy way to solve that. Just mute them.

and a tiny midget controller

I don't understand that since the Xbox360's controller is bigger then the Ps3's.

he only exclusive on it worth getting is Halo

I don't think that. Neither do most people that prefer the 360.
Halo is a okay game. I mostly like it for the online and that's all.

But here are some great exclusives for the Xbox360:
Forza
Gears of war
Halo
Crackdown
Fable
Left for dead

All those are very fun to play. Their are many more exclusive games that are good. But I won't name them all on here. That would just take too long and take up the whole page.
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

I think you're mixed up there. The PS3 has slow multiplayer. The Xbox360's multiplayer is really fast and doesn't cut out as often as the PS3's.
The PS3 has faster internet if your internet is good, while no matter how good your internet is, your connection is only as good as the hosts on 360.
I don't understand that since the Xbox360's controller is bigger then the Ps3's
Its fatter but not as wide, your thumbs are nearly touching.
Forza

Gears of war

Left for dead

Fable

You can get all of these on PS3, and valve is now doing exclusive stuff with the PS3 because they like the system better, so you can expect less on the next L4D on 360.
Showing 1936-1950 of 5032