The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474857
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

With these Xbox's you need to purchase your memory cards from them and spend a lot of money on them.

Again, False.

I have the Elite with 120 GB of space and I have downloaded a lot but still have more than 90 GB left. Maybe if you bought the arcade with only has 10 or 20 you need a memory card.

sorry for x2 post
lostmanfound
lostmanfound
124 posts
Nomad

I my self would pick the Xbox 360 for its graphics and gameplay.......Fable 2 is the best!

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

Fable 2 is the best!

Fabel 3 is great too, but im 99% sure that Fabel is on PS3 as well. I myself am looking foward to Gears 3 this April, unless if it is pushed back agian.
TheBigPlaya
TheBigPlaya
1 posts
Nomad

In my opinion PS3 is the best console.
On the one hand you can donwload Demos for free.
And on the other hand you haven´t to pay to play online.
Also the graphic is much better than by Xbox 60.

thelordofdef
thelordofdef
12 posts
Blacksmith

This "battle of the sistems" is just an anoing thing fanboys waste all there time.The best coslose(ofc)is the one you like the most and its just pointles to say to a person who likes a wii(or and xbox 360,ps3)wtf this console sucks.

Diminator
Diminator
5 posts
Nomad

X box = The best
Ps3 = too expecive
Wii = sucks

Genius at work:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/3-Console-Rundown

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

X box = The best
Ps3 = too expecive
Wii = sucks

what sucks about the wii, they must be doing something good if the other systems copy it
iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

Well there are great arguments for all of them but the best is obviously Ps3.The Wii is obviously the worst, its better for kids, not teenagers.

Ancuta
Ancuta
146 posts
Bard

xbox360 sucks - YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR PLAYING ONLINE ! WTF ???? and mine burned down twice.
Wii is good- Nintendo wii rocks, and it's fun too !
Playstation 3 is the best console - The quality of the games are good and it's easy to handle the joystick.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR PLAYING ONLINE ! WTF ???

because not as many people play, and frankly it's cheap to pay also the money goes to helping servers so calm down

mine burned down twice.

you probably played for too long at a time without something to cool it down
mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

3 Letters. W,i,and i.I have a wii personally,and it's the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Diminator
Diminator
5 posts
Nomad

You don't have to play online on xbox, it isn't necessarily.I prefer to play offline.There are lots of games that are better to play offline than online.For example "Borderlands".
BUT
some people are addicted to playing online.

LolMaster236
LolMaster236
3 posts
Nomad

ps3 is to expensive and the menu of the xbox is the best

somewhitedude
somewhitedude
113 posts
Peasant

Xbox 360 is defenitely the best because its not too expensive like the ps3 but still has amazing graphics and games. The wii is horrible unless you like to play with your family and don't care about graphics that much.

Sportzfreak78
Sportzfreak78
13 posts
Nomad

I've gotta say Wii considering the awesome nintendo games. Im a huge nintendo fan so i gotta go with Wii.

Showing 1966-1980 of 5032