The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473834
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
nico123ja
nico123ja
27 posts
Nomad

I prefer PS3, the I prefer the Xbox 360.
But to be since I dont like wii

Grow10
Grow10
9 posts
Nomad

wii have cool games, and more interaction

hvaibhav
hvaibhav
8 posts
Peasant

My first post and it could't be any better then a vote for PS3.

Wii is good, Xbox not comfy with the controller but PS3 is what defines gaming for this generation consoles. Looking forward to a better online community in my country but hopefully it will happen pretty soon.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

wii have cool games, and more interaction

Wii doesn't have a near amount of games than Xbox and PS3 does.
Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

Wii doesn't have a near amount of games than Xbox and PS3 does.

He wasn't talking about amount of games. Also Xbox and PS3 have lots of games avaible for PC - if you don't count those they won't have that much higher amount of gmaes,
pepyboy2
pepyboy2
39 posts
Nomad

first of the Wii is trash, the x box is best for gaming online and stuff using kinetic. Now the ps3 is best for watching movies and games that you dont play online

argorok
argorok
15 posts
Nomad

I played all of the systems well enough to choose the wii as my favorite

LeonVen
LeonVen
2 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 is better

Cookye
Cookye
4 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360&gts3>wii

theultimateguy
theultimateguy
2 posts
Peasant

I must say i like xbox best cause it has kinect and all ps3 has is shooters but wii is pretty good

fortiez40
fortiez40
4 posts
Nomad

ps3 by far. it has a more natural feelin controller, the best processing power of all 3 and a massive variety of games
(e.g final fantasy 13 could run in 1080p on the ps3 but had to run in 720p on the xbox)
this coming from a guy who has all 3 systems.
still im a legend of zelda fan but i think that thats the only reason to get a wii

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

all ps3 has is shooters

Just because it's most popular games are FPS, doesn't mean that is all they have. That is the same as saying Xbox only has Halo and Gears. I am going to comment like 80% of the people on here, to see how it feels.

pS3 iz so muucchhhh beter cause it is.
Fitu
Fitu
5 posts
Nomad

I think that xbox is best because it got my favorite games and the reason is cause the wii isnt that great and ps3 is to expensive

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

I think X-Box takes the prize. Overall, though, I would say the PC. My beautiful Minecraft and YouTube await. Anywho, X-Box, sure, you have to pay for the online service, but you can't argue that their controllers are "weird." It fits me (and probably you) more comfortably.

HunterDemon
HunterDemon
3 posts
Nomad

Ps3 , because you dont need to pay to use the psnetwork, the exclusives games are much better, Uncharted, god of war, GT5, killzone etc...
and the Blue ray is very cool too

Showing 4111-4125 of 5032