The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473864
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
joe314159
joe314159
27 posts
Nomad

I like the PS3 and Xbox 360 equally, but, though there are a few games on the Wii that are the more fun to play on the Wii than on other consoles, Wii, DS, DSi, 3DS are flunks. Nintendo, you may be a gaming legend, but yield to Sony and Mircosoft!!!!

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Wii, DS, DSi, 3DS are flunks.

I tend to disagree on that. The 3DS just so happens to be maybe Nintendo's best product so far, if not the second best after the Wii.

Nintendo, you may be a gaming legend, but yield to Sony and Mircosoft!!!!

Nintendo can't help but make systems and games competing against the Xbox and PS3.
Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

DS, DSi, 3DS are flunks

Yeah that's why it has twice as much sales as PSP, it has more high rated games.
dhudfw
dhudfw
6 posts
Nomad

I think the PS3 is the best because it has chargable, wireless controllers, has amazing games and got online bought ones too, and glitches up a lot less than the other two, but I have heard that the Wii U is comming out soon so that might beat the PS3.

Juanprito
Juanprito
105 posts
Nomad

that might beat the PS3.

It may be really good but it can't beat the PS3. Nintendo doesn't compete with PS3 or Xbox cause they can't beat them, they're totally different.
Juanprito
Juanprito
105 posts
Nomad

I mean, the Wii can't beat the PS3, but the 3DS can beat the PSP.

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

I think the PS3 is the best because it has chargable, wireless controllers, has amazing games and got online bought ones too
So does the X-Box.

and glitches up a lot less than the other two
Sure. go with that as your argument, though you know it's not true.
R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

I think the fact that if you slightly move the xbox accidentally with a game inside, scratches all round the disk and renders it useless, is the lone fact that makes the Xbox terrible to me.

Ps3 is better. I've got both, and I prefer Ps3. Now this is just my opinion, and I'm free to express it.

Also, I don't see the point in paying for XBL, when you can get pretty much everything xbox offers on a ps3 for free. All these channels they're adding to it can be found free on your Ps3's browser, whilst some are on it anyway. The only thing Xbox has to offer that Ps3 doesn't is voice chat across different games in a party with your friends, which is just blatantly annoying anyway.

FATE1106
FATE1106
2 posts
Nomad

Wii i think is best for communal play, i have an Xbox 360 and i have played the PS3 and i think the're both on equal ground in terms of performance, graphics, and online play.

Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

It may be really good but it can't beat the PS3.

Trololololol. I don't see how higher gen console cannot beat outdated PS3 when it will have better graphics, both 1st AND 3rd party games and no motion controles. Seriously I think this almost as stupid as saying PS4 will not beat PS3.
Firenight
Firenight
8 posts
Nomad

The Ps3 is only the best i'm think

Iliketehpie
Iliketehpie
32 posts
Nomad

I think the PS3 is the best because it has chargable, wireless controllers, has amazing games and got online bought ones too, and glitches up a lot less than the other two, but I have heard that the Wii U is comming out soon so that might beat the PS3.

Yes the wii U is coming out by anyone that believes the wii u will be 50% faster then the PS3 is right good for you, the ps3 came out November 11, 2006, so you stupid to point that out, a brand new console only 50% faster then 6 year old one, the PS4 is going to 5 x faster then the wii u, wow nintendo you a joke.
Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

PS4 is going to 5 x faster then the wii u,

Nintendo isn't a joke YOU are a joke. It's currently technicly imposible to have console 5 times faster than console which is 50 percent faster than PS3. Also PS4 wasn't even revealed so if you're not Sony worker than you can't say anything true about PS4.
dhillon_99
dhillon_99
25 posts
Nomad

I have played all the systems and I enjoyed the PS3 the most ! Wii and X-box 360 are also fun but not as much as PS3!!!

kylerules157
kylerules157
16 posts
Nomad

i like all of them but i like ps3 the most because all my friends play on it and it has free online AND some games are for ps3 only that i like and they arint for Xbox

Showing 4096-4110 of 5032