The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473835
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
ponyo97
ponyo97
41 posts
Nomad

i believe that ps3 is superior,because i recently owned an xbox and it stopped working.i own a wii but it stopped working as well.my ps3 is working fine.so i say that ps3 is supperior

legacy16
legacy16
1 posts
Nomad

360 all day hit me up gamertag:gameboy1423

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

i've played them all but i would say the PS3 or the X-Box.Personally i would say the X-Box...mainly for live though if u like shooting noobs

greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

Its a real hard decision.I mean,sony clearly took nintendo's idea of the motion gaming.Besides that though,microsoft has been taking over with there kinect idea and there variety of games and downloadable ones,but the fact you have to PAY for online gaming seems ridiculous to me.so if i had to choose,id choose the wii since they had the origanal idea of motion gaming,and the fact that its so creative.

pgdmn
pgdmn
2 posts
Shepherd

x-box. it has much more comfortable controllers

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

i seriously dont like the Wii because moving isnt meant to be the joy of video gaming, video gaming was meant to be when you sit down and relax, enjoy cutscenes, if you want to play sports or play with pets, why not just actually do the sports? you're just spenging more for the Wii and the game then actually playing the sport. Personally I like the PS3, it has the best games on it.

MaximumKarnage
MaximumKarnage
1 posts
Nomad

The PS3 is my favorite because i like the button configuration on Playstation controllers the best and because God Of War 3 was amazing.

boomer549
boomer549
27 posts
Peasant

I would say the Xbox 360. I haven't tried a PS3 (yet), and the Xbox Kinect has made the Wii become pretty much obsolete technology, since Xbox Kinect doesn't 100% require an "actual" controller. Therefore, I cling to Xbox 360. Sorry, Wii fans, but it is true.

Blabidy
Blabidy
12 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 my friend.

I own an xbox and a Wii but do not own a ps3, however, I have played my share of ps3, for one thing I prefer xbox controls. Another is that Xbox has explicit rights to Halo which is one of my top favorite games xD..

Blaze51019
Blaze51019
9 posts
Nomad

Well, I think Xbox 360 wins in terms of GUI, but PS3 wins in terms of Hardware. I don't own a Wii, and I am sorry I don't know a lot about that.
Xbox 360 Kinect is better than PS3 Move, and more enjoyable too!
But due to Hardware, PS3 wins the battle when it comes to Graphics.
Xbox Live is better than PSN because of a Superior GUI.
That's all, I guess.
Xbox 360 and PS3 pwn each other where they lack.
Maybe Sony and Microsoft should have a joint venture in Console Gaming, they would make Millions!

Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

Xbox Kinect has made the Wii become pretty much obsolete technology, since Xbox Kinect doesn't 100% require an "actual" controller. Therefore, I cling to Xbox 360. Sorry, Wii fans, but it is true.

Yep, but what's also true: 1) Xbox Kinect (with xbox360) costs crap load of money - you can get Wii for hlaf price
2) Wii has MUCH MUCH more games and also definitlly much more good games.
3) Kinect has few problems with controls - seriously Michael Jackson - dancing game got higher score on Wii and PS3M than on Kinect! I know it's not problem of all games but still controls are probably really difficult to program and some games show it well.
4)At least for me no buttons means no gaming console - touch screen mobiles have no button and playing game on them is worse than on PSP (PSV) and NDS (3DS). Same goes to Kinect - playing Fable III with no buttons is ridiculous (okay I know that game was nothing special anyway). Also in some other games like Forza Motorsport (highest rated Kinect game so far) it still feels more natural to play with actual controler.
People should know that Wii controler having motion control DOESN'T make Wii console only for exercises. Most of games use only basic commands like spinning and pointing (that's definitly not what I call exercise) thus it's completly different thing than Kinect. I would compere Kinect to Wii fit board (Kinect would win compering to that thing)
ichigo1010
ichigo1010
7 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 is the best console because it has Xbox live and cod and halo!

beastmaster1
beastmaster1
5 posts
Peasant

Xbox 360 is definantly the best because it has better games graphics online and much more whereas ps3 has only a couple things going for it

billy285
billy285
12 posts
Peasant

The Wii is quite good for its unique controls, but the small processor and mediocre graphics are its weak points. Your only really getting the privilege to play Mario, Zelda, Metroid, etc.

The PS3 is just as good as the XBOX 360, with Uncharted and LBP as its games, and the added HD and Blu-ray. Its network did get hacked twice, however, so if you want security with your money, the XBOX is superior. It has Halo, of course, and Kinect, if you're into the latest tech.

Keep an eye out for the WiiU, it's supposed to have much better graphics, backwards compatibility, and a processor twice as powerful as the PS3. And that new console-controller fusion.

billy285
billy285
12 posts
Peasant

To Blaze 51019:
PS3 Move was a straight rip-off from the Wii, with a disco orb on top. Nothing against you, just wanted to add that to your point.

Showing 4126-4140 of 5032