ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473291
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Indiagamerz
Indiagamerz
77 posts
Nomad

PS3
LittleBigPlanet and Infamous rock and they're PS3 Exclusives

Buzzbomb95
Buzzbomb95
1 posts
Nomad

360, people play it so much that it has the highest system failure rate, while games for the Wii such as Wii sports defeat the purpose of playing video games altogether, although there are some pretty good games for the Wii.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

360, people play it so much that it has the highest system failure rate

Just because people play the 360 a lot doesn't give it an excuse for it to fail. lol

while games for the Wii such as Wii sports defeat the purpose of playing video games altogether

Not really... what if it's raining or snowing? And can everyone go bowling or golf all the time? Not most people, especially kids and teens.
gunnerjs15
gunnerjs15
3 posts
Nomad

i vote for the 360 because i believe its online play is much better than the ps3's and the wii is just, well the graphics make me want to cry,
360ftw
ps3 preety good
wii sucks

jac0b
jac0b
3 posts
Nomad

I vote Xbox 360 and the WII course: Wii: is something different and new!
Xobx: course it is MUCH more cheap than the ps3 and the same quality and almost the same games

TheDefeater
TheDefeater
29 posts
Nomad

Ps3 ftw.

I hate the fact that you've gotta pay to play Xbox360 online. D:

The Wii hasn't really got any titles that I want to play...Maybe Twilight Princesss though.

pizzaz007
pizzaz007
120 posts
Nomad

I would vote for the Xbox 360 because it has a vast majority of games, but one of the cons is that you have to pay for the membership.

Chuckleluck
Chuckleluck
74 posts
Nomad

Wii: Although sure it doesn't have very many good games, it's a good casual game system.
PS3: I don't have much of an opinion on the PS3, except I don't like it as much as the Xbox.
Xbox 360: Amazing! Has my favorite 4 games: Halo 3 ODST, Call of Duty 5, Modern Warfare 2 and Gears of War 2.

Timmagg
Timmagg
5 posts
Nomad

I have got PS3 and Xbox 360 and i think Xbox is The best. Wii is a casual console and haven't got good games.

Morrigan
Morrigan
7 posts
Peasant

I really wouldn't compare the wii to the other two consoles because the games for the wii are completely different. Although, I think the technology behind the wii wasn't evolved enough when they released the console and that sucks. The 360 isn't much better from that point of view. Releasing a console with the amount of technical issues that the 360 has proves once again that microsoft cares about money and nothing else. The ps3... well it's the only one that reads blu-ray discs so that's a big plus. However, it doesn't help that it's the most expensive, it has no backwards compatibility and some of the best games that were sony exclusive so far are now available for the 360 as well.

Call me a sony fanboy all you want, but for me the xbox 360 stands for "let's make a half-assed product that everyone will buy because we're god damn microsoft and we can sell sand to arabs" and I have no intention of buying it. I really hope that sony will redeem themselves with the next gen.

MistahDude
MistahDude
10 posts
Nomad

Each of the three major systems have their own perks. A Nintendo Wii is the best for laid back and casual gamers, and for parties, even at a school or a library. A Sony PS3 has the largest library of games, and the largest amount of PS3 only games. Not to forget that it, much like the Nintendo Wii, has free wireless play, however the PS3 isn't severely content blocked. Adventure, racing and platformers rule here. Lastly, the Microsoft Xbox360 is best for shooters, I dare you to deny that. But other than shooters, there isn't much people expect out of this system. Overall, for the best in general gaming, buy a PS3.

MistahDude
MistahDude
10 posts
Nomad

However, Nintendo is teaming up with Nvidia, which will improve the graphics, which is a HUGE reason people refuse to buy this revolutionary system. There are a few games on this system I actually like, and by few I mean like 3, and there are like 120 or so I like on the PS3. Pure choices, huzah.

CharlieD
CharlieD
60 posts
Nomad

Wii, It's the cheapest and you don't sit on your butt for hours. Xbox crashes easy, PS3 has the worst game selection and lets face it, graphics don't matter, so the wii has very few downsides.

robbie19
robbie19
2 posts
Nomad

wii is really cool,, it has everything!, but sound and images are better on the ps3.. sadly

xXforforXx
xXforforXx
67 posts
Nomad

PS3 has the worst game selection

Just for your information the Wii game selection is worst IMO, and I wanted to play 1 game on the Wii (yes only 1) and that's No More Heroes, but guess what it's getting ported to the PS3 and the 360.

And one more thing it's going to be at higher resolution then the 480i/p that the Wii uses, it's going to be 720p/1080p.
Showing 436-450 of 5032