The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473755
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Leo1202
Leo1202
7 posts
Nomad

Wii for oldschools, Xbox for FPS' (if u can pay for it) and PS3 for the rest.

I'm with PS3.

chrtamran
chrtamran
4 posts
Nomad

ps3 in my opinion

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Xbox for FPS' (if u can pay for it)

Are you referring to xbox live multiplayer or the xbox in general. Because if you can buy a PS3 you can buy an Xbox.
SydneyR
SydneyR
1 posts
Nomad

[i]I never play Xbox. Wii makes my body hurts because of the WiiSport.
I choose PS3.

Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

Wii makes my body hurts because of the WiiSport

Okay then play another game maybe?
Eli1010
Eli1010
272 posts
Nomad

I choose ps3 because the controlers are easy and t'm familiar with it. It also has good games. The xbox360 is too confusing with the controlers. The Wii has even worse controlers.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

It also has good games

The list of games compared to xbox has maybe about 20 or so games that are console-specific.
macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

I hate microsoft. I hate everything they do. Except the xbox. That's probably their only good product. I like how the xbox runs. Easy to use.

Wii sort of fascinated me when I first played on it. Now it's getting kind of sucky. The knect had beaten it.

The playstation is better than wii, but isn't that great. I don't like the playstation's OS.

The winner: XBOX.

Gdeland84
Gdeland84
1 posts
Peasant

ps3 is the best cuz of the free online PSN all my friends have xbox and they can never play online I just wish halo was a Ps3 game. Xbox your too expensif

mightybob
mightybob
360 posts
Peasant

I shall side with my PS3 brethren!
It's online features are the best.
tons of awesome exclusive games, (MLB The Show, Little Big Planet, Mod Nation Racers)
it's the most powerful system.
i have owned a Ps3, Ps2 ,Wii and by far the PS3 beats the wii any day.
(I have also played Xbox, but i don't like it as much as ps3, + the whole pay to play online thing really ticks me off)

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

shame on you mightybob XBOX360 shall prevail, at least until they make the 720

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I hate microsoft.
There are different crews and people that work on different aspects in Microsoft. So if you hate windows the hate windows, if you hate the zune then hate the zune. Really you just sound ignorant to hate an entire company. I don't like the Mac OS but i don't hate apple. I like the Ipod alot and its simple to use.
I use to be a fan of Sony playstation but the fact that the the PSP now has to download games is stupid and I have never like the UI of Playstation products. Its just not as simple as the Xbox.
jak_doy
jak_doy
1 posts
Peasant

PS3 for gaming, wii coz its different and xbox is just terrible!

arrogantmeat
arrogantmeat
1 posts
Nomad

Honestly, its a toss up between xbox and wii, and all i have to say is zelda and halo. you just cant pick a better one

jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts
Peasant

I really like the Wii because you can play Wii games that keep you active, but you can play Gamecube games also.

Showing 4246-4260 of 5032