The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473531
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
lolop5
lolop5
5 posts
Nomad

PS3 for me, purely because of the cost to run xbox live. However I feel xbox community is better than the PS3 one

Migap011
Migap011
4 posts
Nomad

I got Playstation 3 for one reason! The reason is because the Playstation 3 have better graphics than XBox 360 OR Wii!!

Lucio12ARG
Lucio12ARG
13 posts
Nomad

PS3!!!

matt0111
matt0111
17 posts
Shepherd

ps3 is amazing graphics and blue ray make it look so clear and it has add ons and stuff the x box doesnt have

ibeme22
ibeme22
13 posts
Nomad

xbox 360= halo= awesome

kiriakos1999
kiriakos1999
1 posts
Nomad

I think Wii is the best and the healtiest too!When you are playing Wii video games,you have to move,at least to shake the remote.Also,in Wii video games about sports,the 95% of the controls needs the remote's movement.

Apottzy
Apottzy
5 posts
Nomad

Xbox solely because the Halo series. But has anyone else played Journey yet? that game is too awesome!

theboss323
theboss323
1 posts
Nomad

PS3 all the way because of a few reasons
#1 better online play
#2 free online play
#3 better graphics
#4 built in blue-ray
it's reliable system all the way

tunablade
tunablade
200 posts
Nomad

PS3 all the way because of a few reasons
#1 better online play
#2 free online play
#3 better graphics
#4 built in blue-ray
it's reliable system all the way

im back also better graphics is not a reason graphics depend on the game not the console

plus if it was reliable then how come it only took 3 people to hack the whole network

and then theres the matter of the red ring "of death" or as it realy is an error code readout yes the reason you can have differnt combos of red player marks is beacouse they mean differnt things and they'er not all perm a prolems

also its freeonline but lagy and you have to download a lot of updates .
Deepsided
Deepsided
3 posts
Nomad

I would say Xbox is the choice for online gaming. Usually the system with 12 year olds talking about someones mom. PS3 is more for the individual gamer, or solo person. Wii is a family system most of the time.

tankey13
tankey13
16 posts
Nomad

i didn't know we still did console wars.

SirKnight
SirKnight
8 posts
Blacksmith

PS3, i have been a playstation fan ever since the number 1 came out.

Cotty1200
Cotty1200
2 posts
Nomad

I vote for Playstation 3 because its free and its blue ray and its highest on the real best consol list Xbox 360 is 2ed on the list and wii is 3rd on the list

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

ps3 dosent get the red ring of death

and then theres the matter of the red ring "of death"

The Red Ring of Death isn't something that happens 50% of the time or every few months or something. It's just as rare as a computer failure. I've had an Xbox 360 Pro for a while(Turned 3 years old in March) and the only time I got a RRoD was when it overheated overnight due to me not turning it off. I managed to fix it, and no other problems have occurred. RRoD is certainly not a big deal.
tunablade
tunablade
200 posts
Nomad

OK i useually post long logic involved posts but now i just got this

halo -> red vs. blue -> griffball-> all sorts of griff ball varieties

|
|
|
\\/

EPIC

Showing 4456-4470 of 5032