The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473499
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

The best? Hmmm i only have Wii and i believe its the best for family games. I think PS3 would be the best for shooters and other misc. stuff because its almost the same as XBOX ans it has free online play while you have to pay a whopping $60 a year for XBOX Live.

iSabby
iSabby
33 posts
Nomad

Wow ok. These 3 differant game systems all depend on who you are.
XBox 360: Games like COD, Halo..& many shooter games are on 360. Plus the online feature where you have to pay for your online membership.
Playstation 3: (: I love me some good old playstation. One of my favorite game series was Ratchet & Clank which is more of an adventure/action game. & I beleive they are still making new ones. I also know playstation to be very popular with the racing games. Like need for speed & grandturismo. Plus free online. No fees
Wii: Is definetly more of a family system now. But its also something that can be really fun and your active while doing it. They have the dance games for wii & The wii fitness aswell. But also wii owns Zelda & that was my reason for buying the wii. Because i <3 zelda Plus wii also has no fee for being online i beleive.

ThePunisher90
ThePunisher90
1 posts
Jester

XBOX 360 RULES

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

This probably sounds pretty dumb to you all but i play CoD on my wii. It isnt really as bad as most of you probably think. I personally get very annoyed by all the kids with mics who say: "youre all n00bz" "DIE IDIOTFACE" ect. on XBox 360 and PS3. I realy dont care about the graphics at all as playing on wii dosent really change the game at ALL.(or atleast on MW3. BO has no titles/emblems, red dot customization, or face paint.) Thats all i got. See ya!
-Drag0

Gamerboy1971
Gamerboy1971
1 posts
Nomad

PS3 will win

Orvey
Orvey
11 posts
Shepherd

i dont see the point of argueing it all three have there qualtys and nobodys going to change there mind on fav so theres none that will win this VS

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Yeah, if you really dont care about the graphics, then you wont hate CoD on the wii. Again its really the same thing except for no pred missles. TY!

Cheesepuff44
Cheesepuff44
2 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360,
I chose this one, because it has Halo in it.
Also, you can use Netflix on it!

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

You can use netflix on all the game systems. Even wii.

mattb777
mattb777
21 posts
Nomad

I don't mind any besides the PS3. Not only are almost all the games bad/glitched/boring, but it costs a lot. Plus, the fanboys tnink graphics make a game...

lusafur1
lusafur1
1 posts
Nomad

Brawl and mario kart are both prety good games but think of how many good games xbox 360 has made. wii stinks in comparasin

Frankencat
Frankencat
4 posts
Nomad

I like the PS3 and the XBOX 360 equally because it seems XBOX focus's on action and PS3 has games like little big planet but the wii doesnt really have that good games although I like the game cube (just saying)

T_Slice
T_Slice
42 posts
Shepherd

PS3 and X-Box run on the same drive therefore have the same capabilities with graphics the wii is fun but not really a powerhouse like the ps3 or xbox. xbox has better exclusive content but it goes both ways Xbox=halo PS3=god of war so both consoles are about even except u have to pay for xbox live which adds up over time since u buy the game then pay for online plus xbox has had many mechanical problems in the past which u may have to replace your xbox. PS3 has problems with the disc injectors from time to time but that can be fixed so PS3 by a hair. PC dominates both though but i love my consoles more.

peaceypeacey
peaceypeacey
43 posts
Nomad

PS3 is cool and Xbox I think looks cooler. I like all three systems, but my favorite one is the PS3

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

So far as ive seen PS3 seems to be the dominaant console. But its still a matter of opinion.

Showing 4471-4485 of 5032