The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473498
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
hawkeye
hawkeye
243 posts
Nomad

It seems like Wii U is joining the war. Wii cannot be compared to PS3 and Xbox 360 because of the graphics.

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Wii cannot be compared to PS3 and Xbox 360 because of the graphics.

That was one of the most arrogant statements ive ever heard. Just because it has worse graphics dosent mean its flat out the worse console. I may agree that its the worse console for other reasons but not that one.
MrPhoenomenal
MrPhoenomenal
46 posts
Nomad

I would say Xbox 360 because of all the settings and achievements.

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Dude... people usually dont like people who talk in all caps. That post may very possibly get deleted. Also wii has free online gameplay too.

Crytera
Crytera
12 posts
Nomad

I would rate the system as ps3 then wii then xbox because the xbox has one good game available only on the xbox and the ps3 has tons of them. But the wii has some really great titles

AaronSlow
AaronSlow
2 posts
Nomad

wow really!? the ps3 is terrible, and the wii is fun if your 12. just save yourself some time and sell the ps3 and wii, and buy a xbox like every other gamer that knows better. It might be free to play online, but the xbox is so much better, and the games are way better then the other two systems put togeter.

AaronSlow
AaronSlow
2 posts
Nomad

I cant get past that you say there is only one good title. U must be ill for real. Thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard. Ps3 Sucks so bad. every part of it. If someone was to take my xbox away and say hey you can only play this ps3 from now on i would quit playin video games all together then blow the ps3 up to atleast get a little fun out of it.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

he xbox has one good game available only on the xbox
really now. halo, minecraft and others so yeah you keep telling yourself that

and for the wii people, game informer magazine said that to see how bad the wii sucks they took out the wii for game rating and compared the rating without the wii compared to with the wii and they said that in every instance the rating went up

~manly man
dragon124515
dragon124515
1 posts
Nomad

PS3 is the best
wii the motion controls are horible and the xbox 360 needs you to buy to many extra addons

Kenezie
Kenezie
27 posts
Nomad

My first console was PS3 and i always loved it.

i play xbox 360 a couple of times it pretty good and a few lag

Wii should have never been made.

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

I agree Kenezie. The xbox 360 does havea "few" lags and the wii should of definitely not have been created.

Alexioan
Alexioan
1 posts
Nomad

I prefer the Xbox 360, though there are a few negative points on the Xbox 360, like that it overheats a lot and that most of it's games are rated M.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

I prefer the Xbox 360, though there are a few negative points on the Xbox 360, like that it overheats a lot
i'm assuming you don't have the slim because that doesn't heat up from my experience, the original one on the other hand i a glitchy piece of junk

~manly man
bronzegamer40
bronzegamer40
4 posts
Nomad

I figure X-Box and PS3 are going at it pretty hard and the Wii flat-out sucks besides Monster Hunter TRI

ImAdmin
ImAdmin
20 posts
Nomad

There is no point of playing the wii unless you are trying to get fit. The PS3 has too many hackers and there is a lot of things they could do to improve the PS3 gaming system. The XBOX-360 has some hackers and they have put in more work into it then the PS3. Lets take a game for example.Ex.:Call Of Duty:Modern Warfare 2.
PS3: Tons of hackers. Spammers,Glitchers, all those fake prestige 10's. Its crazy!
XBOX-360:Some pathetic hackers no spamming no glitchers and the graphics are better on XBOX-360. So I would go for XBOX then any other device.

Showing 4486-4500 of 5032