ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473405
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Chock61
Chock61
69 posts
Nomad

Hey guys, i want to buy Xbox 360 but i need to know: how many you would pay for the Xbox live?

Panhades
Panhades
3 posts
Nomad

I have an old ps3 and love it, but I can't argue with the online servers of the xbox, but my vote goes to the ps3 =P

DivergentRebel
DivergentRebel
6 posts
Nomad

I can't really choose, I love all of them. But it is definitely between X-Box and PS3 because of graphics, multi-player, game availability. I use my PS3 a lot more than I do my X-Box and Wii... But I still love all three!

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

Xbox Live I believe costs around $60 a month? To be a gold member costs extra.

DTD_Rev
DTD_Rev
3 posts
Nomad

I would go with Xbox 360 because i have one and it's way better than the PS3 and Wii. Also i have a Wii and PS3 and Xbox just was more natural to me.

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

With the XBox, you spend more money for the network. However, it has a great network compared to the PS3, but there should be no reason to pay for it.

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

i think Playstation is the best console ever cos the controls are better, easier to use plus all car racing games are better on ps3 [i]

Ricster
Ricster
7 posts
Farmer

I think we can all agree this is between the PS3 and the Xbox, the wii isn't a decent competitor

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

Xbox Live I believe costs around $60 a month? To be a gold member costs extra.

Actually, Xbox LIVE Silver membership is free.

However, aside from virtually all features including video, music ect, you cannot go into party chat, which is the total deal breaker.

Gold is $49 typically for 12 months but it is possible to find cheeper prices online. My vote: Xbox
colony101
colony101
44 posts
Shepherd

The only reason I play the wii is because of zelda games.
I play xbox 360 for shooters.
never played a playstion of any kind.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

box Live I believe costs around $60 a month? To be a gold member costs extra.

I thought it was 60 bucks for a whole year. I don't use Xbox Live but I think it is.
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I thought it was 60 bucks for a whole year. I don't use Xbox Live but I think it is.

It is only 60 a year. Which is a pretty low price for nearly every update and content pack to come earlier than in the PS3.
SmokedDinosaur
SmokedDinosaur
2 posts
Peasant

the xbox is the best because you dont get hacked every two seconds and you dont have connection errors like on the ps3 but there are games on there that are pretty good and wii is only good for zelda and smashbros but over all the xbox is the best.

add me as a friend on xbox live and here
same gamertag on armor games and live

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

I still prefer PS3. I wouldn't waste money on internet when I already have a computer! >:I

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

Doesn't Wii have special features that the other consoles doesn't have?

Showing 4576-4590 of 5032