ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473350
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
tricker20
tricker20
9 posts
Peasant

I think the wii is great but the XBox is better even if they did copy the wii a little bit. The XBox has all my fav games like Sonic, WarFair 3, The Simpsons game and WarFair 2. Freind me love TRICKER20.

mintymoo992
mintymoo992
6 posts
Nomad

Well I think that the wii is better as it is more family orientated and provides many hours of fun for my family as well

What_is_Next
What_is_Next
1 posts
Nomad

the wii is fun for arcade type games but if you like fps or rpg playstation and xbox are the way to go. looking at playstation vs xbox i think the xbox has good shooter games where as ps3 has good adventure games.

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

PlayStation 3! Why? Because it has more features than Nintendo Wii and Xbox 360

That's a completely meaningless statement.
Wizorb
Wizorb
13 posts
Nomad

Playstation 3: The Ps3 has the best graphics overall, and you can get games cheap at video game stores and nearly all of them are good games, best ps3 game is Fallout New Vegas.

Xbox 360: Xbox Live and Kinect sucks. That is all.Doesn't even deserve to be in bold :/

Nintendo Wii: Though the wii has great games like Mario Kart, Twilight Princess, Brawl, Mario Galaxy, etc, it's getting old now, i can't say much more until i get my hands on the Wii U.

axzinger
axzinger
26 posts
Nomad

i choose xbox 360 since it has gears of war and is made in America

Wizorb
Wizorb
13 posts
Nomad

i choose xbox 360 since it has gears of war and is made in America

Also meaningless. Gears of war is on other consoles and what de we care even if it was made in Egypt, for god's sake.
bigmac258
bigmac258
103 posts
Nomad

um axzinger if the 360 wasnt american made would u still like it?

Mathrox_123
Mathrox_123
17 posts
Nomad

Wii is the lamest because it's game selection is pretty limited and playstaton and xbox 360 are even because they have all the same games like Cod and Halo and the only preference is xbox live and the controller difference so it's up to the buyer really just don't buy a wii they are lame

jandekker
jandekker
9 posts
Nomad

these games consoles have been around for a good number of years and have proven to have their own strengths and weakneeses, but recently with companies like apple coming out with the tablets and their phones, which can be used to play high def games as well,they are not as good as they used to be, and with nintendo bringing out the new WII U, it will make it harder for sony and micrsoft to stay in the gaming market.

ellielovescute666
ellielovescute666
61 posts
Nomad

Definitely PS3. Best graphics and the best Games. The Wii is also pretty good because it appeals to every user on the site.

bigmac258
bigmac258
103 posts
Nomad

i dont see how you people say the wii gets you fit all you do is move your hands around once in awhile

maxfang36
maxfang36
26 posts
Nomad

Wii. 3 reasons. 1: Nobody has a gamecube anymore but EVERYONE WANTS TO PLAY THE GAMES! thats what the wii is for. 2: YOu get exercise! My mom's not on my case anymore. 3:It'sjust fun.

Flash7837
Flash7837
4 posts
Nomad

i love ps3 but i dont like this consle wars bull , every consoloe is the same . add me if u want my psn is Cristian _ _ 413

bigmac258
bigmac258
103 posts
Nomad

MaxFang how do you get exercise by moving your hands around a bit

Showing 4591-4605 of 5032