ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473351
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
tbohn
tbohn
6 posts
Nomad

It depends on the person. Wii is fun if you are a fan of their franchises, like Zelda or Mario, or if you're a kid. The Xbox is for more mature gamers and FPS fans. And I just don't know what to think of the Playstation 3. Never played one!

Truly, PC gaming is where it's at though. The only problem is the cost!

zeuszeus296
zeuszeus296
4 posts
Nomad

I say xbox only because the fan base is larger which makes finding matches online easier, although the ps3 does have a HUGE graphics advantage, the fan base and overall community is very limited. So I vote for xbox

GoGoNichie
GoGoNichie
4 posts
Nomad

I Just Got To Say The PS3 Is Better For Gaming And Online While The Wii Is the Best For Quick Fun Games[b] PS3 AND Wii

rabadon
rabadon
3 posts
Nomad

Although the concept of the Wii is great, its execution has not been all that fantastic. There are not many AAA games on the Wii, because of the Wii's specifications. It is not quite at the same level as the PS3 or Xbox, as it does not have the basic necessities of a modern game console, such as High Definition graphics and greater 3rd party support. I will have to go with the Xbox, because of its superior graphics and storage and great 3rd party support with the Xbox Live Arcade.

zola2000
zola2000
12 posts
Nomad

wii sucks but i have one. there are loads of glitches and the graphics and games are way worse than on xbox or Ps3 but xbox is best

catsonprozac
catsonprozac
1 posts
Peasant

Xbox if only for XBLA.

Geometry wars, Castle Crashers, Magic: the Gathering, Toy soldiers, Shadow Complex, Splosion Man, Bastion, Scott Pilgrim, Alien Breed, Costume Quest, Pinball FX, PuzzleQuest, GreedCorp, Winterbottom... all too good

omgdudexd
omgdudexd
1 posts
Nomad

i think that the xbox 360 is the winner cuz the ps3 is expencive the wii is a good game but is kinda old and the xbox you can buy all ties of game like shoters games,perverted games,family games all an a load more sow i think that the xbox 360 is the best PS:i played all the consoles.

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

PS3 is still the best no matter what.

I wouldn't waste money on internet if I have a computer! >:I

ScdStriker
ScdStriker
1 posts
Nomad

PS3 is best followed by Xbox360 closely.

PS3 has more quality exclusives and the system is more reliable. XBL is better than PSN slightly but not worth the compulsory cost. PS3 better graphics (close though). Blu-ray is a small advantage as well.

hawkstorm56
hawkstorm56
2 posts
Peasant

i have to go with ps3 because because it have many Favorite game uncharted

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
512 posts
Peasant

ps3 got some exclusive games that look epic even thought 360 has a better online as they say wii is good to me as there games are getting even better with the family settings

R3gAfro17
R3gAfro17
5 posts
Nomad

OK PS3 has gotta be the top dog. With many exclusives like God of War and inFAMOUS, a free multiplayer, and matching xbox graphics, how could it not be?

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
512 posts
Peasant

with the ps3 exclusives dont forget my favorite Resistance i have yet to play those games but im getting a ps3 asap

Wise_Man
Wise_Man
1 posts
Nomad

I think PC is the best by far, I mean multiplayer is really good and just about all the games that come out on xbox or wii you can get on pc, oh and don't even get me started on the fps.

nnoaheec12
nnoaheec12
15 posts
Nomad

I think the Wii is good, but it doesn't really stand up to the PS3 and Xbox. But personally, I think Xbox is better, mainly because I hate the PS3 controller.

P.S. XBL has more features than just online play, there's tons of awesome things that also come with it.

Showing 4606-4620 of 5032