ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473136
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I love the PS3 free online play, tons more games including, but not limited to, infamous, little big planet, the Jak series, Final Fantasy, some other games from the PS2, and more. I also like how simple it is. I am angry about the change for the PlayStation store though, I was used to the old layout and it was a lot less complicated. All in all I just like the PS3 over the Xbox. Now, can you come back at this and say how the Xbox is better? Because I haven't heard anybody say something really convincing.

yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

xbox 360 and ps3 r the best 4 action games and shooters, but wii is better 4 timeless classics like mario

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

Mario has been over done so many times it's not even funny. You can only remake a game so many times before people begin to hate it. If you remake a game every year for about 20 years then people will get tired of it. They should just end it and start a new project.

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

Mario has been over done so many times it's not even funny. You can only remake a game so many times before people begin to hate it. If you remake a game every year for about 20 years then people will get tired of it. They should just end it and start a new project.

I don't think that the word "hate" represents how people feel about that, considering the amount of money Nintendo makes from Mario games.
Jayman1000
Jayman1000
2 posts
Shepherd

Xbox is the best!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Xbox is the best!

Come on people...let's try to cut it out with the spam. Why is Xbox the better of the 3?
Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

If you remake a game every year for about 20 year

Dude games from main series are made like every 3-5 and they're really different (but I doubt you know what you're talking about)

Come on people...let's try to cut it out with the spam. Why is Xbox the better of the 3?

All the newcomers are writing here so don'T expect any normal posts here. Ghost of Matrix was watching over this topic for like 100 pages and nothing got better.
scavanger54
scavanger54
11 posts
Nomad

ps3 is the only console iwe actually played so i cant say that xbox is bad or wii, but the xbox'es xbox live thingy is much better than ps3's, wii is fun but you dont hawe a game that you could play for hours, wii is more like to a freind come over to you and you play it toogether, but i prefer the ps3 just becuse it has the highest quality.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

If you remake a game every year for about 20 year

Dude games from main series are made like every 3-5 and they're really different (but I doubt you know what you're talking about)

What Loptice said...they aren't remaking the game. They are making new games based around the same franchise. Mario Tennis is not a remake of Super Mario bros 3

All the newcomers are writing here so don'T expect any normal posts here. Ghost of Matrix was watching over this topic for like 100 pages and nothing got better.

Well...I'm stubborn. So I'll try my best

*gasp* Ghost...we could team up to take down the spammers. Become...ready for this?...Ghostofpangtong (hehe...get it? Dynasty Warriors bros we are)
Elmobap
Elmobap
1 posts
Nomad

Ps3 FTW. I'm not paying a fortune to play online (xbox360) . Wii is ok tho.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

since i haven't got a xbox 360 so i say ps3 cause it's got most of my faveoute games.
i say xbox 360 is a good console but i don't have one

csassin
csassin
1 posts
Jester

Play station 3 gets my Vote..Why? Cause its Democracy and THATS my Vote

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Play station 3 gets my Vote..Why? Cause its Democracy and THATS my Vote

Yeah...except that isn't a reason. This isn't a democracy...it is a discussion. Spam is not discussing
Halo343rocks
Halo343rocks
5 posts
Nomad

agree with the above and i would say xbox 360 tops all of them

Halo343rocks
Halo343rocks
5 posts
Nomad

sorry forgot to say why,the controlls feel more natural and wii has maby 5 shooters

Showing 4771-4785 of 5032