ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473088
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

That is either because people are careless and do stupid stuff, or their quality control did a horendous job and made them out of cheap material that would break after a few days/months

CCVanilla
CCVanilla
6 posts
Peasant

Lol, PC wins, but if I would have to choose between any of the consoles stated, I would have to say Xbox 360. Reasons: Better Internet connections(assuming the internet provider you have bought doesn't suck), I would say better graphics but that would be totally game-based different games have different graphics and with whatever resources they have depends on how well they come out but in the pictures and videos and games I've played i would say Xbox has better graphics(in my experience), Also I choose Xbox for their Exclusives. You can't say to much about the community it's the same anywhere you go, you can't say, "Oh there's more little kids in PS3 cause internet is free." because There are just as many kids on Xbox cause their parents by Gold for them; You also can't say "There are more ******** on Xbox." because everyone is always going to be competitive. But anyways these are my reasons for choosing Xbox. (I don't talk about Wii U or Wii because it's too different compared to the other consoles.)

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

or their quality control did a horendous job and made them out of cheap material that would break after a few days/months

This one. My gf has an Xbox 360..was trying to look through her games but when I opened 'em up they were empty..I asked why that was so and she told me how she had a bunch of games ruined just by putting them back into the case. And trust me when I say, she is not one to be careless when putting them away
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

Why did you quote my post on the Wii U if you were talking about the Xbox? Or did you not know I was talking about the Wii U?

deadman_
deadman_
5 posts
Nomad

Wii U for sure if you are a hard core gamer you might not like the we but with better frames the pro controller and stuff like that it is just like any other console and if your not a hard core gamer you would love the Wii and same thing with the Wii uhttp://lh5.ggpht.com/L2QJAnjZq-2YpBgA-8bN-YGnY0DjxMhruQuJ6zKLTX7vVb9dWd0b2zUxRzFdl2ppvYeeuA4=s136 to look at the pro contoller

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

It looks kinda like a stupid remake of the Xbox 360 controler.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Why did you quote my post on the Wii U if you were talking about the Xbox? Or did you not know I was talking about the Wii U?

Ah..my mistake..thought you were talking about the XBox360 discs..nevertheless it still applies

...I thought it was an Xbox360 controller...
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Well, there's not much you can do controller wise anymore. There have been dozens of consoles released, some with unique controllers, but most trying to perfect the previous design.
Wulfehz1234
Wulfehz1234
17 posts
Shepherd

I just think 360 because of how the loading screens are shorter than the ps3 ones, and how people are just generally friendlier. Dunno, might just be me.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

Errr, ok. I find that people are pretty nice on PS3 as long as you meat the good ones, I don't really know where you're going at on the loading times are shorter. Seems about the same to me.

awsomnesswilliams1
awsomnesswilliams1
1 posts
Nomad

[i]I think wii u is slow and laggy and xbox 360 is the best it works for me xbox live is awsome this is just my opinion.

madreza
madreza
1 posts
Nomad

just xbox

Adam68
Adam68
58 posts
Peasant

Xbox 360 is my personal favorite. but the others are still good

Diamo1
Diamo1
5 posts
Peasant

Haven't tried wii-u yet. PS3>360 because it is cooler looking, has slightly better graphics, plays blu-ray, and has free online.

MattBPlaysMinecraft
MattBPlaysMinecraft
10 posts
Nomad

And with PS Move, you don't need Wii

But Sony practically copied the Wii Motion system due to the Wii being much more successful than it (Wii sold more than Xbox 360 and PS3 by a fairly wide margin)
Showing 4831-4845 of 5032