ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473092
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

we've gone over this many times. explain or don't post it.

Don't bother, this thread is only here to concentrate the console war spam.
tricker20
tricker20
9 posts
Peasant

i think the Xbox is great ive played all three and i like them all but the Xbox is the best. I like the Xbox first because it has the best games and the best internet.
Next the PlayStation 3 - I like the PlayStation 3 2nd only because I think it has less great games and worse internet.
Finally the Wii - I think the Wii is last only because it has less games and with there internet you can't really interact with anyone, well that I know of.

sake1001
sake1001
15 posts
Peasant

does someone know dungeon defenders?

Dtailz
Dtailz
2 posts
Nomad

I have played all of the current gen consoles and I personally think that Xbox 360 is the best mainly because it has better exclusive games. PS3 is pretty good, but I'm worried that it'll get hacked another hundred times. Wii to me is fairly obsolete and only has about 1 or 2 good games. The only reason I don't like PC is because everyone there acts all elitist and spends their time trying to flame consoles by saying, "PC MASTER RACE!!!!!!!111one!!".

MattBPlaysMinecraft
MattBPlaysMinecraft
10 posts
Nomad

I like the Wii (I sense flaming) because
1. It was my first console
2. It has Super Paper Mario and Super Mario Galaxy
3. It doesn't harbor annoying online spam***s (looking at you, Call of Duty)

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I don't know what you mean dtailz, I've been playing the ps3 for quite a while now and nobody has hacked me. The only issue was when I played CoD and all the hackers in there, so I swtiched to Battlefield.

InTheSuperBlock
InTheSuperBlock
9 posts
Nomad

I Really Enjoy the Wii But the graphics are just Discraseful , PS3 is a Really good Console but the thing is that its not organised with Microsoft so it dosent have alot of games that Xbox Has like MineCraft and A LOT more.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I've been playing the ps3 for quite a while now and nobody has hacked me.

He is talking about the Network in general getting hacked again

PS3 is a Really good Console but the thing is that its not organised with Microsoft so it dosent have alot of games that Xbox Has like MineCraft and A LOT more.

And XBox isn't organized with Sony...plenty of games that are just for the Ps3
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

would you care to explain what those LOT more games are for the xbox? I've come up with many for the PS3 but can only come up with 3 for the xbox off the top of my head. And when it comes donw to it there aren't any PS3 exclusive games I wouldn't want to go back and play..... infact, I think I'm gunna go play ratchet and clank, or maybe infamous, wish I had little big planet or maybe the new sly game, I'de deffinently be playing them.

fp35wj0
fp35wj0
1 posts
Nomad

ps3 is too expensive

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

Counterproposal. A New PS3 generally costs about,, what? $300? Xbox is less expensive but you end up paying for that when it comes to online.

bob5442
bob5442
35 posts
Blacksmith

Xbox 360 is best because there a lot of good for Xbox & they are durable,
Wii U has good games but it is easy to break & Playstation 3 no clue

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

You want to know what is sad? Microsoft is the only game sysem creator based in America but their Xbox is prone to failure. Red Ring of Death is now infamous amongst xbox owners, when it happens enough that it has a name, that is sad. Also the discs are pretty easy to scratch and after a while they will get messed up, while on the PS3 the discs are EXTREMELY durable, I have quite a few preowned and new games, and not a single one of them has a scratch. You have to go out of your way to really mess up a PS3 disc to the point it won't play.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Xbox 360 is best because there a lot of good for Xbox & they are durable,
Wii U has good games but it is easy to break & Playstation 3 no clue

Dude, the Wii U just came out a few days ago, how the hell did you break it already?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Also the discs are pretty easy to scratch and after a while they will get messed up

It's sad when just putting them back in their cases scratches 'em

Dude, the Wii U just came out a few days ago, how the hell did you break it already?

From what I've seen around AG...a lot of people have been breaking 'em
Showing 4816-4830 of 5032