ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473114
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

HOW MANY TIMES MUST WE EXPLAIN THIS. GIVE US A REASON.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

so i would suggest just getting all of them.

Nah, I wouldn't get all of them. Too much money. I would get at most two. Since if you have an Xbox, you don't need a PS3. Then the opposite of that. You can get a Wii for family gatherings or workouts.
Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

however once again it does not have Halo.

There's just so much wrong with this line...

We have way more exclusives that you guys, so that's a con for a 360. Not the fact that the PS3 doesn't have a certain series.
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I like this. I'll list a few.God of War, Infamous, Ratchet and Clank, sly cooper series, uncharted, little big planet, and much more. How many xbox exclusives can you name?

skep44
skep44
25 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 will be forever eternal unbeatable and conquering more and more
HALO REACH only this is enough

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

Is that all you can say for your reason? Halo Reach? I'll name another series we have, Jak. Now compare the number of exclusives, and tell me which offers more? PS3 won that round

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Xbox 360 will be forever eternal unbeatable and conquering more and more
HALO REACH only this is enough

What about the upcoming Xbox (what is it...Xbox 720 or something?) console? That won't beat it?

I'll name another series we have, Jak

And that was when it was Ps2...think about if those games were made for Ps3
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

The Wii U doesn't even seem like a Wii anymore. It's basically switched over to every other game system but it's controller has a monitor on it.

Wollmeck
Wollmeck
11 posts
Peasant

mimimimi xbox is better

MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

it would be cool if the xbox had something like the wii U

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

mimimimi xbox is better

And why is that spammer? See..you can't just dump your answer...you give reasons as to why you prefer what you prefer
ktang
ktang
13 posts
Farmer

PS3 is way better then Xbox 360 and Wii, you can play online for free, and with the playstation move, you don't need wii

MalKeshar
MalKeshar
108 posts
Jester

Xbox 360 all the way!!!

MalKeshar
MalKeshar
108 posts
Jester

Xbox 360 all the way!!

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

we've gone over this many times. explain or don't post it. It's funny. the only responces from the Xbox players is that it's the best but they can never come up with any evidence. The best answer I've gotten was because it had Halo, which is kinda sad that the only thing they have to say about their favorite console is a single game franchise.

Showing 4801-4815 of 5032