The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473500
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
GrimReaper0028
GrimReaper0028
7 posts
Nomad

yeah i agree with dragoon wii is ok only because im a nintendo fan ps3 i haevnt tryed but heard it was kind of bad but i would all out go with 360 even though it breaks down it wasnt supposed to last bill gates and microsoft made it so it would break easily so if they came out with a new xbox people would buy that one if theirs broke but i like the graphics and im used to it cuz ive been playing for a while but sony is still a good company their systems are way more reliable then xbox they were ment to last but overall in my opinion id have to go with xbox

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

As a die hard nintendo fan I have to say Wii

NoTomorrow
NoTomorrow
5 posts
Nomad

Ps3 and 360 only have small graphic differentials so im gonna go for both over wii since wii only has 45min of game play in 97% of its games and no next gen graphics.

Tynarious
Tynarious
10 posts
Nomad

Of course, playstation is already out. it has never been good as nintendo. Wii and Xbox360 are in two different categories. Xbobx is hardcore while Wii is casual. How many wii games have been M? my point exactly. Plus, Wii wins any way.

DrAlien
DrAlien
2 posts
Nomad

I'd have to say they all have their upsides, but of course I'll be merciless ridiculed by every fan-boy whoever looks at my post. So I'll just get to the point.

I think Xbox360 was a gift sent from God for online play, online cannot be matched on the 360.

PS3 was the Geeky-Tough brother of the Playstation family, bringing a kickass hard-drive and some awesome Blu-Ray action... it's a very rare person in it's own.

Wii has found success on the most casual players, I think that's what made it a success. Games like Wii Sports, and WiiFit have made it so it's not about shooting something or moving through trap-filled mazes but about just hanging around and playing. I personally don't like the Wii one bit, but I see where it got it's success.

I personally have all 3! And I'm glad I bought them...

troelsk
troelsk
1 posts
Nomad

xbox all the way and there is nothing you can say there will change my mind i have heard so many debates about this and i dont really care more because i like xbox and then it is not any longer.

jammycamm
jammycamm
5 posts
Nomad

how could anyone not say the xbox 360 its cheaper than the ps3 has btter graphics than the wii and is more reliable than both the only downside is that you have to pay for online and come on its not much for hours of enjoyment and mixing with people ps3 would be 2nd choice and im really anoyed that killzone 2 isnt on the 360 because before i had my 360 i had a ps2 and i used to play killzone all the time and it ruled and still does today

jond
jond
267 posts
Nomad

Xbox, first off, I personally think if you haven't played a wii, PS3, or an xbox, you would feel most comfortable with an xbox controller. I have tried the PS2 controllers and I sucked at the game that I was playing (Madden 06).And, the wii controllers have really complicated controls on some games, which makes it hard to play.

But, I will admit that Ps3 has a good blu-ray addition for movies. And wii, they have really fun games that give you a good excerise, and pass time if you're looking to pass time.

Now, back to the xbox, even though it may break every once in a while, and the players get really aggravated at the fact that the Ps3 doesn't really ever break, I think it's still worth going to get to it fixed. Just so you can play that really addicting game you've been playing for the past week.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Ps3 & Xbox 360 both have good graphics... But i go with Xbox360...

(The correct spelling is Blu-Ray or Blu Ray)

mmm okay... well i did'nt know much about Blu-Ray okay
AfroSquirrel
AfroSquirrel
536 posts
Nomad

I vote Xbox36o because the controls are much crisper and the games are much more addicting than PS3 an Wii. Absolutley love Lost Planet and Fallout.

jellorockz
jellorockz
1 posts
Nomad

i choose xbox 360

i may be a sony fan but they havent been concentating enough on games not related to sports xbox360 has enough to keep me intrested... the wii called me 80 im not going to ever vote for it (even if it has some good games)

Drakedurbin
Drakedurbin
200 posts
Nomad

I vote Xbox 360.

Against the PS3. It has much better games and the controls are much easier to understand on most games on Xbox.

Against the Wii. The Wii is for little kids and people who play video games like 5 minutes a day. I am a hardcore gamer so I can't stand the Wii. And with NATAL comin out this year, I won't need some stupid platic blocks to move around like the clumsy idiot I am. And I won't have to worry about breakin my tv. And another thing with NATAL: voice recognition. Yeah. I don't need to explain that. Voice recognition. Yeah. I went there. Yeah.

exildur01
exildur01
8 posts
Nomad

I have owned all 3 consoles from the day they came out.

First off I gotta say Wii ranks very low for me. Sure, its fun to play with friends and family, but I don't think its any good for hardcore gaming.

As for PS3 and 360, its a tough choice. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages.

PS3 -

Blu Rays, what can I say? I love anything HD, and blu rays are wonderful. Theres nothing like watching your favourite film in 1080p. It also has a nice HD upscaler for normal DVDs.

Free internet. No need to subscribe to any service, just throw an ethernet cable in there or connect to wifi.

Xbox 360 -

XNA Creators Club - I'm studying a games development degree, and use XNA Game Studio for my project work. The ability to easily make industry quality games on the PC and play them on the Xbox with ease is excellent.

Both consoles have exclusive games, which makes it hard for me to choose a favourite.

I guess I'll throw it all out the window when I say my favourite gaming platform is PC, but thats becuase my favourite genre of games is MMORPGs.

So, I cant decide. I love them both equally

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360... Come On Guys! Achievements are the best bit! Getting Achievements racing against friends to see who can get the highest GamerScore.

Lou73
Lou73
5 posts
Nomad

ps3 because of blu ray , style, free online, nice controlers, the 360 always breaksdown and the wii is completely different, and cool

Showing 601-615 of 5032