The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473503
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

3. it can play music

At least your first two arguments were fairly valid, but the 360 can play music and can in fact also play music while your playing games. Now from what I can tell you can't do that on the PS3, but I don't have any music on there right now, and it doesn't help that neither the Xbox 360 or PS3 are compatible with an Ipod touch. The main difference between the two that I know of, is that the Xbox streams music from a mp3 player, but does not allow you to download it onto the machine, where as the PS3 would require you to download the files(I haven't done it yet but that is what I heard), and would not stream them. I might write a full comparison later if I have time though.
fitoxgs2
fitoxgs2
3 posts
Peasant

i have the 3 and for experience i can say this:

Wii= Graphics r not bad but neither great, but if u think that the nunchuk and the wii-remote will make a character do whatever u want, u r wrong because the games of others companys will focus on the storyline and graphics of a game. Only the wii-games like wii sports r games that doesnt have storyline or good graphics but with wii-feet, nunchuck and wii-remote u can do many things. I think that the best game of wii is The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess. And i will give the wii 6/10

Xbox 360= Graphics r great but not perfects. Microsoft do a great job with the 360 but the problems r that the console is too big and 1/6 xbox360 comes with a technical problem that u have to use the quaranty for have another xbox without the problem. And i think that the best for xbox360 is Assassin's Creed 2. I will give the xbox a 8/10

PlayStation 3= Graphics r like the 360 exept by somes details like shadows, but have some details that 360 doesnt have, little details but make the difference, is not so big like the xbox and i didnt hear or see that have technicals problems.The games r the sames that xbox but only one game will make the difference and I think that it will be God of War III that is giving good expectations to the fans of the serie.

That is the end of my little review of the three consoles =) have a nice day. FITOXGS2

fitoxgs2
fitoxgs2
3 posts
Peasant

ohh and i will give the ps3 a 8/10 too. Now is finished. Have a better day =P

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Sorry about 2x posts but i forgot to say the rest of what i have to say!

Xbox 360 9/10 End Of Story!!
PS3 better Than Wii But Not Xbox 360!
Wii should'nt have been made waste of time and space!! Nintendo is a weak company!

ADWP112
ADWP112
7 posts
Nomad

ps3 is better than x box 360 and xbox 360 is better than wii so.. wii sucks!

spymonkey19
spymonkey19
1 posts
Nomad

I would say 360 and wii i love brawl and mariokart but wii puts me down cause i dont use wi-fi it dose not work 360 how ever is a great online consle i dont have a ps3 so i can not say anything about it

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

There is already heaps of these!!
But Anyway Xbox 360 is best

obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

Nintendo is a weak company!

Who invented the D-Pad? The Analogue Stick? Who saved the gaming world in the early 1980s after the Great Video Game Crash? Who has dominated the handheld scene since the Gameboy? Who made the first motion controller? Who made the greatest selling franchise of all time (Mario)? Who created the RTS and set the mold for 3D platforming? Who made the first 3D console, in 1994?* Who sparked the creation of the Playstation?** Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo.

*The Virtual Boy. It was like a portable 3D cinema, only with red and black graphics. Ach, go look it up on Wikipedia.

**Nintendo made an add on for the SNES called the CD-i. Originally, it was going to be made by Sony, but there was a change, and Phillips made it instead. It was awful, but what was worse for Nintendo was that Sony developed it's CD-i prototype into the Playstation.

I can go on, and on, and on like this. Forever.
ygo09
ygo09
6 posts
Nomad

Xbox360 Has Better Graphics Then Wii Or Ps3
Both Wii And Ps3 Should have never made it

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Xbox360 Has Better Graphics Then Wii Or Ps3
Both Wii And Ps3 Should have never made it

BS the ps3 has the best graphics out of all of those. and it plays blueray. and it has free live. how much does live cost for the 360? if its more than 0 your getting ripped off
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

PS3 & Xbox 360 Rock Okay?!

Who sparked the creation of the Playstation?*

but sony made the first playstation

how much does live cost for the 360?if its more than 0 your getting ripped off

No ummm it's called a subscription!! You get great stuff with it! Buy maps , Avatar stuff!!

it plays blueray

Whats the point in Blueray?? Your better off buying a new DVD Player!

the ps3 has the best graphics out of all of those

*cough* Bull *Cough* no Xbox 360 has better games only available on xbox 360 and they have awesome as graphics .. your just a prance about Fanboy! Always defending PlayStation!
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

XVERB ,why are you defending Playstation when you say it's dumb? Look on his profile and you'll see that he says "PS3: is dumb and too expensive" See?

Sorry about the fanboy stuff it's clear you hate playstation

xXforforXx
xXforforXx
67 posts
Nomad

Whats the point in Blueray?? Your better off buying a new DVD Player!

Do you know the difference between DVD and Blu-Ray? (The correct spelling is Blu-Ray or Blu Ray)

lets look at the facts:

DVD:

Single Layer : 4.5GB
Dual Layer : 9GB (Xbox 360 uses Dual Layer DVD)

Blu-Ray:

Single layer : 25GB and/or 33.5GB
Dual Layer : 50GB and/or 67GB

Sony just made an update to the Blu-ray format enabling it to have 33.5GB per layer instead of 25GB, and all Blu-ray players and PS3 can use them just with a little firmware update.

When you get used to watching Blu-Ray movies in Native 1080p, watching DVD movies is like looking through a thick fog.
SethNever
SethNever
3 posts
Nomad

I'll say PS3 because of all of the awesome games like LBP and others.

DeAtH07
DeAtH07
1 posts
Nomad

ps3, better graphics hands down. plus a blu ray

Showing 586-600 of 5032