ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473465
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
theprofessionalnate
theprofessionalnate
33 posts
Nomad

Well tough question, the XBOX 360 should never been made if it's 1 of the 3 Next Generation Consoles why does it have a disk tray 2nd best graphics 1080i which is 1080 integrated pixels, and who would pay to have the worst Internet on any Console, the Wii very cool cool games and everything, bad graphics and the Wii Shop has an OK layout but the PS3 has an excellent design of the console, really exceptional internet features especially the PlayStation Store and full HD 1080p. That is what makes it the Ultimate Console

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well tough question, the XBOX 360 should never been made if it's 1 of the 3 Next Generation Consoles why does it have a disk tray 2nd best graphics 1080i which is 1080 integrated pixels, and who would pay to have the worst Internet on any Console, the Wii very cool cool games and everything, bad graphics and the Wii Shop has an OK layout but the PS3 has an excellent design of the console, really exceptional internet features especially the PlayStation Store and full HD 1080p. That is what makes it the Ultimate Console

I can't really agree with you. Now that I own a PS3 I have to say the internet is OK, but from what I can tell everyone on their acts like a 4chan member. Their may be a lot of young teenagers on Xbox live, but at least some of them act mature. Now I'm sure their are plenty of people on the PS3 who can act mature...I just haven't met them yet. On top of that though the PlayStation store is probably my biggest issue with the PS3. All the symbols and text are barely readable because of how small they are(in comparison to the 360 marketplace where everything is easy to read and see and not made up of tiny symbols) though if their is a way to change that, that I don't know of it would be nice if someone told me(it would be appreciated) and on top of that its filled with a bunch of annoying PSP stuff that I could not use, and as far as I'm aware their is no way to filter it(though I think I heard something about looking at old content from a friend or something like that)Full 1080p is available now on the 360 so that is not really a pro for the PS3. Also as a note the Wii has the worst internet in my opinion. Its just free, but still annoying to connect to and doesn't really have a lot of multiplayer games that I would be interested in(much less multiplayer games to begin with). Honestly I like my new PS3, but a lot of your arguments in that statement I cannot agree with.

Honestly I played a friends Wii before and hated it, because I had to stand-up in an awkward way(kinda slouching down) to use the wii-mote properly(which from what I know Natal will probably be better at resolving this issue, even with the eye-toy the controls come from a controller instead of your hands on the new PS3 controller.Just after a good 30 minutes on the Wii my carpal tunnel started acting up back when it didn't give me much trouble to begin with, and it takes me a good 2-3 hours of typing to have that happen now. So honestly the Wii to me is pretty annoying and I wouldn't want to own one honestly.
Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

I've gotta say Xbox360 or Wii, because I'm a really casual gamer.

xXforforXx
xXforforXx
67 posts
Nomad

Full 1080p is available now on the 360 so that is not really a pro for the PS3.

But the PS3 has Native 1080p games, which look perfect.

The 360 Upscales most games, which in most cases make them look worse and/or cause screen tearing.
munchlik
munchlik
2 posts
Nomad

I have a Wii and a 360 and i like the 360 WAY more and I rarely use my Wii.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

the xbox 360 breaks way more often then the wii and the playstation 3. red ring of death is very common and i have heard of no problems from the ps3. in my opinion the ps3 is the greatest video gaming machine ever made

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I have a Wii and a 360 and i like the 360 WAY more and I rarely use my Wii.

Let me give you an idea.. Sell your Xbox 360 and Wii As well as All your games.. At that point buy a Ps3, You will have enough money to buy some games. You won't have problems with Ps3 and You will always play it. Online is free, and Ps3 is just beast.

in my opinion the ps3 is the greatest video gaming machine ever made

For now, Just wait for the ps4 n.n .. (Ps4 might be named something else I think)

For me it's ps3, I have all systems. Xbox breaks to much and Live costs money, their games sometimes have horrible graphics because so many games are made for xbox 360.

Wii is ok but get's boring, and the usual age group of players are young kids and adults. The Games aren't that fun, and the wii remotes are incredibly annoying.

Last but not least Ps3 it has Vivid amazing graphics, and 1080p if you have the certain cable and TV. The games are great even though they're not as much games on ps3 in contrast to Xbox and Wii. Ps3 online is free, and their shop has a wide variety of stuff to choose from.

That ends this discussion for me
cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

[b]PS3 IS THE BEST
1. it can play Blueray moviea
2.It's gamess are in blueray so in better quality
3. it can play music

TheLastGamer
TheLastGamer
204 posts
Nomad

Here's my opinion

1st xbox 360
2nd wii
3rd playstation

Not that i hate playstation its just that i like the other consoles better

Absinth91
Absinth91
6 posts
Nomad

I have a 360 and a Wii... But personally I would go with the 360 any day over the Wii...(yep XD) even though I've had to buy it twice (first one overheated Y_Y).

And I choose to go with the 360 because... Let's face it... Nintendo even if it has cool games and some really cool ones... The themes the games have are way too mild most of the time...
Whilst for the 360 (and for the PS3 for what my mates tell me) there is a far wider spectrum of games available for any taste..... plus the console looks way better in my room than the Wii XD

SSM95
SSM95
1 posts
Nomad

yea i have a wii and a xbox360 and i vote xbox360,for 1 thing it has
better graphics and better games.

Thamior
Thamior
8 posts
Nomad

even though i have a xbox 360 and a wii i totally vote for xbox360. xbox has better graphics,better games and a lot better games than the wii. ps3 will be my seconed fav. it has good graphics and all except some games are crap for the ps3

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

To all those who say the 360 has better graphics.

PS3 has 1080p HD.

PS3 = 3D gaming this year.

ZeldaMaster240
ZeldaMaster240
2 posts
Nomad

Thx to DragoonMaster (First Post) I saw that the wii is actually better I actually liked the wii before i read his post cause ps3 or xbox dont have zelda and i love zelda games

markzi
markzi
103 posts
Nomad

[b][i] 360 can be chipped, so it basicly trumps everything, even if the wii can too, but i prefer 360 over wii and ps3 cant be chipped

Showing 571-585 of 5032