The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473566
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
The_B_Man
The_B_Man
75 posts
Nomad

I have to say x-box360

I say this because it has great games, an easy and smart design, and costs much less than the ps3.
PS3 is way too expensive for what you get, and the WII is in my eyes, designed for fitness and not a console to buy if you've had a long day at work or school and want to chill out in front of a game/ screen thingy.

baconboy497
baconboy497
41 posts
Nomad

i say playstation3 because i have a wii and a ps3 wii is no that good ive played xbox only real good games are really viloent and gory.dont say no everybody knows it.

1,855 posts
Nomad

wii. They're all great, but you actually get some exercise instead of sitting around like a lazy blob. Except of course you're playing guitar hero or something like that.

Ivo98
Ivo98
14 posts
Nomad

All good xbox games are not violent.PES 2010 is a great game.

mattsygoo
mattsygoo
12 posts
Nomad

i like xbox 360 the best.
its beter then all the systems!

godzilla704
godzilla704
6 posts
Nomad

Well here is my order 1st ps3 beacuse internet is free and good 2nd is wii because well the same thing and well i am a nintendo fan to 360 is last because it sucks the only thing good is halo series

Pavlan97
Pavlan97
2 posts
Nomad

I'll go with the PS3 (the older one). One it has many different style games.Two it can read dvd and bluray including ps2 and ps games. Three good and free online game play. The thing I hate most is the disk drive.

Arason
Arason
1 posts
Nomad

I´m voting for the PS3, love that it´s a Blueray player, and all the extra features on it, like the USB plug, if I dl somehing and play it through the PS3 it upscales it.

Enquise
Enquise
19 posts
Nomad

i vote for 360 because it has a lot of features, besides PS3 installs its games onto it to run them faster so that the blu ray doesnt lag and that kinda defeats the blu ray thing for me. as for the wii, i loved it until i realised that i prefer to sit down and flick my wrist, not stand up and start hittin ppl by mistake :P go 360!!

DrawdeNosfellot
DrawdeNosfellot
30 posts
Peasant

It has to be ps3 all the way. It is a great console with great games.
Sony FTW!!!!

grimml
grimml
879 posts
Nomad

I vote for the PS3 because of many reasons:
- exclusive games like Killzone2, Uncharted (1&2) and Metal Gear
- blueray player
- free online game play
- great graphics
- compared to a PC, it's much cheaper
and last but not least, i grew up with PS and PS2... I just got used to it

abarai_renji59
abarai_renji59
14 posts
Peasant

I prefer PS3 it has better online features than 360!

CritiKal
CritiKal
1 posts
Nomad

360 by far I mean its got Modern Warfare 2... wait so does PS3. Um, 360 has halo?

Joni16
Joni16
38 posts
Nomad

probably ps3
it's better than all the others because:
1.In wii you have to move
2.The graphic is great and the games you play on it great
3.you can hear music,play videos etc......

cambria
cambria
40 posts
Nomad

I vote ps3 because It has betr graphics and betr games. so ps3 is just betr.

Showing 646-660 of 5032