The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473562
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
bastard01
bastard01
1 posts
Nomad

360 rocks it has all the great games. can't say i like the wii, especially the games it has..
what was it? hannah montana spotlight world? yeah, speaks for itself

SysOp98
SysOp98
1 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 is the best
PS3 should never been made
i think Xbox360 is the most balanced not too powerful(like PS3),not to weak(like Wii)
i like wii but i hate PS3
so it's Xbox 360 thai is my favorite
i don't actually have one but if it was to buy a console i
would buy Xbox 360

Meatchunk
Meatchunk
2 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 Destroys Wii and PS3. Wii has terriblegraphics and motion sensor glitches out. I have to hand it to the wii for the first motion system but once project natal comes out from the Xbox 360 Wii is going to go down the drain unless they come out with something to compete with it. PS3 I just totally disregard because I don't own one and neither do anyof my friends. I have however played on one however and they are just like xbox 360 except worse. Btw this is my first post so =)

InF3cT3D
InF3cT3D
21 posts
Nomad

well, PC is (obviously) older but the games these days are getting better graphics and are not as exspensive as PS3 or Xbox...I vote for the PS3 though because it has Blueray, free internet, less complicated to set up the internet, somewhat good graphics (although I go with X box for graphics), and its a pretty good buy although it can get a yellow ring of death just like the Xbox's red ring.

1 posts
Nomad

I have to vote for the PS3 because you have to pay for internet for the xbox360 after you get it and now they cost the same and the PS3 has munch better graphics than the wii.

kalle77
kalle77
3 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 is my favorit

die wii is mehr was fuer kinder und anfaenger, party spiele sind zwar ganz lustig aber man hat nich immer wen der mit einem mitspielt.
die ps3 war lange zu teuer und hat was ich so mitbekommen hab, deutschsprachiger raum nicht so die comunity- daher xbox 360 fast alle titel die es fuer die anderen consolen auch gibt gerechter preis und natal wird hoffentlich bombe

the wii is for children and casuals, the party games are funny but you always need somebody to play with,
the ps3 is to expensive and the -german speaking- comunity just is not there
so i pick the 360 the price is fair the comunity is great and natal hopefully will be awesome

DeltaCactuar
DeltaCactuar
1 posts
Nomad

WTF? Why do people like 360 so much? Oh, InF3cT3D, 360 has way worse graphics than PS3 + the controller is pure skit and the D-Pad on it sucks.

I vote PS3 for its superior graphs, free online play, and most importantly, comfortable controller.

Also, PS3 has a Blu-Ray support, meaning more space on one disc.
That for me means a whole lot, since I'm a FF fan, and most probably the 360 version of it will have like 2-3 discs. While in PS3 you only need 1.

And, well... Wii just can't be compared to those two. It has way too bad graphs, bad motion detection and it's just not for the more hardcore players, since you have to stand while you play.
I mean, who would play a 24hr race in GT5 while STANDING! That's just nuts. But then again, gladly, GT5 isn't made on anu other system than PS.

And I forgot to mention that PS3 has better exclusives, like Uncharted 1 and 2, TimeSplitter 4 (when it's released) and God of War 3, InFamous, Disgaea 3, Metal Gear Solid, Gran Turismo 5... the list goes on forever.

deathmaster321
deathmaster321
36 posts
Nomad

sonny is going out of businness so you wont get any games from them pretty soon and the 360 is the BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Drink
Drink
1,621 posts
Blacksmith

i like all 3 WII for the classic game downloads 360 for good single player games and ps3 for playing multiplayer online games

POPS123456789
POPS123456789
3 posts
Nomad

i have an xbox 360 but i think ps3 becus of all the gb and the slim is eco

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

I think ps3 is the best, because I use that a lot often (only my brother got the wii) and the games are real fun! Ratchet and clank, uncharted, prince of persia, assasin's creed! I love it!

I also like Xbox360 because of the game mario party!

What i think is useless? A psp, but that's because i never bought one, i already have a nintendo ds and i don't see the point in getting a psp..

Fall0ut
Fall0ut
128 posts
Peasant

i have ps3 my self and i think it's allmost as good as xb360. the 360 has better games and the xbox live is better the the bad ps3 network. but the ps3 makes it up with the wireless internet and FREE internet too! so i say a draw between ps3 and xbox 360

footesoldier
footesoldier
5 posts
Peasant

Personally, from my opinion of owning all three, i find the xbox 360 the most entertaining on its own. As far as the wii goes, sure its fun when you have a group full of people to play with, but as far as solo play the games are quite lack luster. As for my opinions on the ps3, I find it to be the least enjoyable of the three. I have actually given up on buying games for the console and have begun to use it solely as a blue ray player.

1,855 posts
Nomad

XBOX live is better than the wii, but the wii has more things to do even without a game such as everybody votes channel, game demos, nintendo channel where you can use wireless to play more demos on your Nintendo DS. You can check the news or weather for anywhere in the world, and you can surf the web for free. Wii gets my vote.

heggemo
heggemo
108 posts
Nomad

haha not that my vote is something u care about but i have to say ps3 ... not by much for the wii cuz wii is a great console but the playstation bring more details and graphics but the features in wii are great so 70/30 to playstation vs wii .... 360 .....i dont rlly know bout that one xD

Showing 661-675 of 5032