The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473703
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
MagicCake
MagicCake
10 posts
Nomad

It's all on preference. The Wii is good for simple, family fun. It's great if you're in the mood for being active with some fantasy added in. The Xbox 360, is great for multiplayer (LIVE) games. The Xbox 360 is a good console if you want some average single player game play, and the option of a great multiplayer range of games. And, the PS3, is great for single player games. The PS3 is an amazing system if you are interested in Campaign Modes and such.

I, myself, am a 360 fan. But they're all great systems.

Allen
Allen
36 posts
Nomad

[/b]xbox360 is the best because it has more games and the new jasper xbox360 never gets the RRFD(red ring of death).

A5Master
A5Master
29 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 is the best because more people have it and it has the better games. wii gets old after a while, and playstations are too boring

1,855 posts
Nomad

wii gets old after a while

HA! The wii has internet, it has the everybody votes channel, a picture channel, the mii channel, game demos, the nintendo channel, the wii shop channel, the news channel, the weather channel, and the channel where you can play the wii games. You can play gamecube games in the wii too. You can buy new software and games from past systems. The wii DOES NOT get old after a while.
Snake211
Snake211
234 posts
Nomad

the wii is awesome i have it and i love it my fav. is tennis on wii sports i am at like 2,000

alphaomega66
alphaomega66
45 posts
Nomad

The wii is better by far. everything else just sucks balls.

swoederman
swoederman
1 posts
Nomad

i reckon Playstation 3 and Wii are about the same Xbox isn't that good

belthizor24
belthizor24
27 posts
Nomad

I have heard rumers about a Wii 2 coming out is this true does anyone know?

billybobjo2
billybobjo2
135 posts
Nomad

The wii is cool but sometimes slow, the xbox360 is nice, and the Ps3 isn't much better than the Ps2 so I have to go with the Wii

TapTankHero
TapTankHero
118 posts
Nomad

Xbox is a great console and so is PS3! I think the wii has the potential to beat them both easily it just needs more hard core games... I think monster hunter tri is going to be a massive breakthrough for the wii! My pick the wii, although my second vote would be PS3 (ratchet and clank is a must have game!)

belthizor24
belthizor24
27 posts
Nomad

i have both the wii and the ps3 they are both good but the wii's contoles cant handle the hard core games like wii games and heavy sport games, the ps3 can handle any genre of game. as some of you know the PS3 has a virus yesturday it was something to do with the 'clock' which deleted trophy Data and games became unplayable, from what i was reading from the sony site the ps3 'though' this year was a leap year for some reason and it reset the clock for jan 1st 2000, i was searching the internet for over an hour and the playstation official site claimed this problum has been fixed but you shouldnt take my word for it as the problum may come back so check (i think this is the web address) uk.playstation.com (or co.uk)

belthizor24
belthizor24
27 posts
Nomad

'hard core games like wii games and heavy sport games'

the word wii was ment to be war sorry for my mistake

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

HA! The wii has internet, it has the everybody votes channel, a picture channel, the mii channel, game demos, the nintendo channel, the wii shop channel, the news channel, the weather channel, and the channel where you can play the wii games. You can play gamecube games in the wii too. You can buy new software and games from past systems. The wii DOES NOT get old after a while.

It has LIMITED internet; Youtube takes forever to load, as do many other sites. It's not really all that useful, and lacks the speed of normal internet...And I dislike the point-and-click typing.

everybody votes, mii,nintendo, shop...they're all gimmicky. the do nothing but promote their products, aside from the mii channels; which are quite bad. Although, I do say that the everybody votes channel does tend to have some interesting topics, though the 1 vs 1 of it can get repetitive.

The key word is "buy". Sure, you can buy old classics, but most of the modern generation would rather buy games with upgraded graphics and fancy thingamajigs. Though they sell for less, they tend to be limited, and let's not forget that some people do not have wireless internet.
razorxtian
razorxtian
4 posts
Nomad

i say wii because it changed how people look at games so instead of being lazy u can be in the game

belthizor24
belthizor24
27 posts
Nomad

the ps3 has the best internet on it as the curser is easyer to use and more relaxing to use

Showing 766-780 of 5032