The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473668
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Bwathke
Bwathke
10 posts
Nomad

Why hate Microsoft? They own!

Windows I mean =P You put it on your computer and in a week you have a virus and your hard drive crashes. I use Ubuntu and I have great results.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Why hate Microsoft? They own!

Literally. Bill Gates is the richest man in the world. :P

I like the Wii because the other two consoles' games all seem to focus on shooting and killing, which isn't really my type of game. I don't mind the older shooting games, but when they put too much effort into the graphics, the game itself just sucks.
mxbmnn
mxbmnn
34 posts
Nomad

I think it all depends on what kind of a person you are.
Hardcore Gamer is for X-Box 360.
Family is for Wii.
And PS3 is for entertainment center.

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

Literally. Bill Gates is the richest man in the world. :P

Is he still? He gives away so much money I don't think he is anymore..?
Kingdb99
Kingdb99
14 posts
Nomad

PS3

-It has FREE INTERNET (XBox)
-It better games (All)
-It doesn't have a "Red Ring of Death" (XBox)
-It doesn't fall and break easily (Wii)
-IT ISN'T MICROSOFT OT NINTENDO

Thanks for reading The Truth

TheLocalIdiot
TheLocalIdiot
1 posts
Nomad

Why would you possibly want to break a sweat with all the Wii stuff... Last time I checked you play games, just so you DON'T have to move >.> It's not hard XD LOL

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

Why would you possibly want to break a sweat with all the Wii stuff... Last time I checked you play games, just so you DON'T have to move >.> It's not hard XD LOL

Actually you do have a point. Wii is for fat people who are to lazy to go outside and workout. (or inside if you have a workout system indoors) Video games are meant for people to sit inside and play.
Ezza205
Ezza205
43 posts
Nomad

ps3 wins by far. You can make a ps3 account 4 free and u can download free demos and all that on ps store. games are bluray. ps3 is a bluray player, dvd player, can store music, pics, and the games are awesome like 1st person shooter games like cod and all that. Wii is 4 fat people who can be bothered goin outside to exersize. Xbox360 is pretty good. however, xbox360 membership cost money so yeah. ps3 wins. plus it is the newest console so it will keep making games on it for longer than the wii and xbox360

swirle13
swirle13
2 posts
Nomad

i think the 360 wins when it comes to games and third party games, wii wins when it comes to ingeniousness and creativity, but loses on its games. all it has are a bunch of nobody game studios trying to stick their foot in the proverbial "game market" door with their incredibly cheesy and poor quality, gimmicky games; i could find the equivalent on the internet for free instead of $50. Sony was grasping for ideas, and Microsoft and Nintendo both took the good ideas, so sony says "hey! lets take a little bit of both and call it our own!" so they came up with a hi-def system with motion controllers and an average library of good games. Good, robust online community, as compared to the Wii, but lacks the amount of great games as the 360.

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

ps3 wins by far. You can make a ps3 account 4 free and u can download free demos and all that on ps store. games are bluray. ps3 is a bluray player, dvd player, can store music, pics, and the games are awesome like 1st person shooter games like cod and all that. Wii is 4 fat people who can be bothered goin outside to exersize. Xbox360 is pretty good. however, xbox360 membership cost money so yeah. ps3 wins. plus it is the newest console so it will keep making games on it for longer than the wii and xbox360

The only reasons you like PS3 is because of the free Network? and game making? Xbox has the highest rated games on it. out of all the console games.
SonnyBun
SonnyBun
5 posts
Nomad

Although I own an Xbox360, I love the Wii! I'm more of a casual gamer and games that I can play for 30 minutes at a time are great because I haven't had a lot of time to myself recently. Plus games played with friends on the Wii is much more enjoyable for me.
Of course the Xbox Live Arcade is lots of fun too since it has short games I can play a little at a time.

bobbis
bobbis
12 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 is the best bc they fixed the overheating problem, it has a really good quality, and for some strange reason everyone on Ps3 sucks at call of duty mw2 so it takes all the fun out of the game. Wii is the console that should have never of been made bc now i hear my mom doing wii fit all the time and the graphics are just plain terrible.

cookalocka
cookalocka
2 posts
Nomad

PS3 wins for me. I have a Wii and to me it seems like it was a really good idea when they came out with it, but most of the games are either for little kids or just...bad...granted it has games like Metroid, Mario, Twilight Princess, Brawl, and such. However, PS3 is a much more mature system.
For all of you obsessive xbox360 lovers saying it has better games, remember that a lot of the games on xbox360 are also on ps3, and the ones that aren't have just as good or better games in equivalent. Halo---Resistance, Resistance 2 works for me. You have Halo, we have MAG and Fallout 3. COD? You realize COD is on ps3 right? PS3 has free internet and Blu-ray disc player too, and now it doesn't cost THAT much more.
I would say the only issue with the PS3 is that everyone got xbox360s so there aren't as many people to play games with.

plime97
plime97
13 posts
Nomad

Wii takes my vote, I don't care what others think about the Wii being the worst console because of graphics or online communities but I think it's the best because of innovation and awesome games.

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

i mean wii is definetly out of the question but the ps3 and xbox are the greatest consoles to ever be made and really its hard to decide the xbox has better games and graphics but the ps3 has better prices and its dash board and downloads and stuff are better but since i have the xbox i have to go with xbox

Showing 751-765 of 5032