The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473670
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
IliaTrofimenko
IliaTrofimenko
8 posts
Nomad

I dont like wii and ps3 lacks in games. x-box got best graphics and the live thing. love it

XeroXKing
XeroXKing
1 posts
Nomad

I've played Xbox 360, Wii,and Playstation 3. And I've got to say xbox 360 and wii are good. But PS3 is the best for me so far. No problems for me but on my xbox 360 I had red rings and it broke and I didnt want to get it repaired. WII just gets boring after awhile even if you buy diffrent games it'll still get boring. So...PS3 is my final answer. o.o

whyismynametom
whyismynametom
263 posts
Nomad

lets break it down--------------------
#1 - Online Game play
PS3- is free and has a high quality friending and products as well as gaming
Wii - is harder to have freinds and talking also games are go to pick up, and free
X-box - you have to pay, online comunity is overall great

#2 - Quality
PS3- great quality, last along time, overheating is rarely a problem, graphics are top of the line including blu ray
Wii - cuality is also great although detail is basic in most games, never overheats, but can't play movies
Xbox - mian down fall RROD red ring of death, overheating problem, graphics are slightly worse than ps3's but still detailed

#3 - Price/games
PS3 - has the more modern games that are popular, mag and such forth, cost $300 modernly
Wii - cost 200, games are more childish, oldstyles to that are still good, but get boring fast
Xbox - has the old fav. such as halo series and others, are many different versions of xbox's so price varies.

AliGame
AliGame
1 posts
Nomad

I have a Xbox360 and a Wii. I like them both, but I currently only play Guitar hero on the Wii. The Xbox has some good exclusives. But I think the PS3 has the most potential. If our producers for the games can make some games that fully uses the power of the PS3, it would be better.

Fall0ut
Fall0ut
128 posts
Peasant

i thin kthe newest ps3 is the best! It has wireless internet and 250giggs of internal memorrie and it doesnt sound like jet fighter taking off when you play it(xbox360)

0Benny0
0Benny0
2 posts
Peasant

I vote for xBox 360!!!
It IS the best console to play high end shooting and action games.
Wii is more for sport or brainjogging games or kiddie games.
PS3 is cool cuz it can play blu-ray DVD's and u can listen to music and all stuff on it but you can get viruses on it.
VIRUSES ON A GAME CONSOLE. I mean HOW NOOB IS THAT?! xD

Greetz, 0Benny0

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

Online gameplay for the 360 is the strongest ever. You cccan not get any hacks on it and rarely are glitches depending on game that is.
PS3 is so easy to hack its to weak its not even worth getting the FREE network..

Agoff1101
Agoff1101
49 posts
Nomad

by far the PS3 is the best

the Xbox 360 is technologically inferior and PSN is free! it cost like $60 per year for Xbox live, that's a brand new game every year just wasted

duhman0919
duhman0919
131 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 because of price, games, and xbox live network/marketplace

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

People keep saying that Live is bad because of the cost but if it wasn't for the cost then Live network its self would be a catastrophe. Thats why the PSN is so bad and is so weak. So many people can get on there and destroy the network. Hacks, glitches and such.

Lulleh
Lulleh
3 posts
Nomad

Well i say Wii too its best its not same controlers and that. it is cool. I playing Bully Schoolarship edition, need for speed undercover and so.The console that never should been made... Hard if i must choose xbox 360 well its dosents has anything that some other console have.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

[quote]PS3- is free and has a high quality friending and products as well as gaming
X-box - you have to pay, online comunity is overall great

What is "friending"? (If it's a grammar error, I still don't know what you're trying to say)

PS3- great quality, last along time, overheating is rarely a problem, graphics are top of the line including blu ray
Wii - cuality is also great although detail is basic in most games, never overheats, but can't play movies
Xbox - mian down fall RROD red ring of death, overheating problem, graphics are slightly worse than ps3's but still detailed

-While the GPU on the PS3 is better, it all comes down to whom the developer is. Take Bioshock 2 for example. The water textures are 10x better on the 360 compared to the ps3.

-YLOD (Ps3 RROD) is caused by an internal problem with the "glue" inside the system, over time it wears off. At first this "glue" contained small amounts of lead. But since it is banned now, the glue is not as strong. Therefore, YLOD has an incredible HIGH chance of happening at least once ever 2-3 years; So while YLOD is near guaranteed to happen when used often, RROD is merely caused by playing for about 4-6 hours straight. (and anyone who plays that much deserves to get it)

PS3 - has the more modern games that are popular, mag and such forth, cost $300 modernly
Xbox - has the old fav. such as halo series and others, are many different versions of xbox's so price varies.

This makes little sense...Most of the "modern" games are all multiconsole, such as MW2, Bioshock2, etc.
scoRe
scoRe
152 posts
Nomad

PS3 for the backwards compatibility, RPGs that I prefer to play over Xbox's and... well, that's pretty much it. I'm an RPG fan. =P

Ninjakami
Ninjakami
1 posts
Nomad

I'm going with the Xbox 360. I have played the Wii and Playstation 3, and I have to say, although the Playstation has some great graphics and games to go with it, the whole thing just seems... I dunno... I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder... And Wii, well, I for one don't know how people enjoy little cartoon characters playing basketball, or bad control schemes in which they are wildly waving their arms around like a lunatic, which isn't really what most gamers enjoy. Xbox360, however, have Xbox live, which, I have to say, is definitely worth the 60 bucks you have to pay for it. It has good graphics, and almost every multi-platform game is also for Xbox 360.

Bwathke
Bwathke
10 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 here =) I cant stand Microsoft but their console is amazing. Best graphics and gameplay in my opinion. Atleast if you love shooters like me

Showing 736-750 of 5032