The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473788
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Meyo11
Meyo11
5 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 is better than the ps3,ps3 better then the wii

wertpopetje
wertpopetje
10 posts
Nomad

wii is cool but the connection between wii, and controller is bad sometimes

Moe
Moe
1,714 posts
Blacksmith

PS3 is technically better than the Xbox 360, but the Xbox 360 has a better online community.

monkeysateme
monkeysateme
98 posts
Nomad

I have a Xbox 360 and a Wii. Xbox Live makes Xbox 360 the king of consoles. The Wii is complete trash, motion controls are gimmicky and usually do not work correctly. It has horrible online play that lags and basically no voice chat and stupid Codes to find your friends.

I rank the consoles like this:
1. Xbox 360
2. PS3
3. Wii

DevilsThrone
DevilsThrone
6 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 is only good for Halo and Ps3 is good because it is able to play Blu-ray and wii just sucks but it's alright for people who might want to get into shape.

octane43
octane43
39 posts
Shepherd

wii is a joke x-box360 is a contender but ps3 rules over all

IAmAce
IAmAce
196 posts
Peasant

wii is tottaly lame ps3 is ok but absoutly nothing can touch the 360

zebisak
zebisak
13 posts
Nomad

Yeah! Thats right, xbox360 rules all others. ~~most4cost~~ Best online community and average grapics... W00T

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

I don't see why everyone is hating on the Wii. Sure it's game selection is not amazing but it's the consoles that are competing not the games that the console offers. Xbox 360 did not try anything revolutionary, it just put some old hardware together and sold it off. Both Wii and PS3 tried something new - PS3 pioneered new ways of engineering processors and the Wii just added whole new control methods to the market. Despite the Wii's rather kiddy-ish market, you've got to give it credit for being the most revolutionary console of 3rd generation.

cookiecrumbs
cookiecrumbs
26 posts
Nomad

PS# all the way it has God of War,Uncharted and GTA{4,san andreas 3 etc....}

Farwynnd
Farwynnd
3 posts
Farmer

Well I have a wii and a xbox360 but I think the xbox is better and now with the project natal I think the xbox will leave the wii behind, but the wii is a system that will provide fun and have some great games, like Super Smash Bros Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, etc...

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

You pay for that in the initial price. That is why it is the most expensive of consoles. I never use BluRay and the discs are twice the cost of a normal DVD and if you dont have a monstrous TV, you hardly see the difference anyway

Um yea. Considering blu ray players are like 500 bucks, and a ps3 is 299 to 399 now... Um its kinda a bargain there bud.. And i have a monstrous 60 inch tv in my basement. The difference between in DVD and Blu Ray is crazy. I watched the james bond quantum solace one on both on that tv... I almsot shat myself cuz i literally felt like i was right in the movie. No more little fuzzy moving up the screen, no more blochy spots. Everythings crystal clear, you can actually see each rain drop, and the faces look like actual faces. Hi def baby, and DVD just doesn't stand up to it anymore =/. Saying blu ray sucks is another easy false scapecoat rumoured around by xbox fanboys.

Personally i have to agree with elitemagical. The wii did inspire a new wave of technology, but the xbox and ps3 are soon going to go above and beyond the wii motion controllers. The ps3 move and xbox project natal.

Xbox natal look alot like something ive seen in the past thow... um i think it was the old school ps2 eye play. But because playstation understood that the only flaw the that game was that there was no buttons, they decided to introduce a controller. So now instead of just dancing around as godzilla (natal), you can move around as like someone off the matrix... You need controllers for that stuff, othewise you lose out on alot.. So i think xboxs project natal will hit the drain pipe hard.. And probably have a bunch of flaws again because there gonna try and shove it outthere before the ps3 move. haha..

So its kinda changed for me, because the wii has inspired this motion sensor era

PS3 (just amazing)
Wii
Xbox (hasnt proven any new concepts, but its great at copying ideas)

M00CH
M00CH
101 posts
Nomad

I'm going with PlayStation 3. It only does everything.

Belthoz
Belthoz
2 posts
Nomad

I'm going to have to say the xbox360 was a bold statement for the gaming world. People argue between xbox360's ability to play online and the Play Station 3's graphics. I'm going to have to go with the xbox360 on this one.

escartian
escartian
780 posts
Nomad

wii tends to have better selling games...(mario kart, brawl, mario bros) I have to choose wii...
(I am not a hard core gamer)

Showing 871-885 of 5032