The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474098
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
ColdSword
ColdSword
121 posts
Nomad

i love rockband 2 in xbox360 but i kinda like ps3 best. god of war 3 FTW

ColdSword
ColdSword
121 posts
Nomad

That was pure BURN WITH FACTS by shayneii Thank you for watching.. coulnt have put that better myself man thnx for saving me all that typin

twistan
twistan
17 posts
Nomad

all the people who are going with the xbox or wii are freaking nuts the ps3 is a bluray monster it has the thousands of ps2 games and games like the xbox and more i mean and the wii i have got to say that is nintendos greatest blunder i love nintendo don't get me wrong but holy crap a family enterntainment system ya sure there selling cod 5 rated m without the nazi zombies and the graphics are pretty bad compared to something like the ps3 and if you like the wii for the controlers movement which affects the game then youll love the ps3 it does the same exact thing example in racing games you can tilt the controller to turn, brake, accelerate, and reverse. so don't be nuts go with the playstation

simonli2575
simonli2575
3 posts
Nomad

I vote to wii
I remember that I had watched a video that said wii had the least advanced system in the 7th generation gaming consoles, but it work out better than PS3 and XBOX 360

warnstern
warnstern
3 posts
Nomad

i would pick ps3 over wii because of graphics and the only reason i think ps3 is better then xbox 360 is free online gameplay on ps3

Imsku
Imsku
14 posts
Nomad

I got ps3 and wii,and i'm going to buy a xbox360

Ps3 is a great console,really detailed graphics,epic games,free to play online,etc.
But is very expensive,i mean the console itself is expensive and the games are a little bit too.

Wii is a very nice console,you use your whole body to play,and you can play online,but the graphics isn't that great and don't have some nice games,i mean wii is a console for kids because of the games.

Xbox360 is nice, i can't talk too much about this one,because i don't have one,but i like the games at all and the graphics.
The problem is,you need to pay to play online and that makes me sad.

Wyrdash
Wyrdash
13 posts
Nomad

I have a ps3 and a wii, not a 360 though.

The wii is for people new to gaming, has colorful graphics and easy gameplay
the ps3 has awesome graphics and is for hard core gamers.

KamalS
KamalS
8 posts
Nomad

I have played the PS3, Wii, and 360. They're all good but I prefer the Wii beacuse it has good graphics and it needs a lot of physical movement. Also a lot of good games are on the Wii.

Imsku
Imsku
14 posts
Nomad

I think wii games are a little "friendly".
I have Super Smash Bros,Mario kart,Zelda.
And noone of those have blood or real violence.
But they're good games.

IDK,which one is better,ps3,xbox360 or wii.
I Would prefer Ps3 i think.

jpsingh
jpsingh
3 posts
Nomad

Wii - Pros : small, different, nintendo franchises, new control scheme

ps3 - bluray, 250 gig space, rechargable batteries, Better GUI,(wallpapers), mp3, videos, photo's.etc

mehiqwert
mehiqwert
5 posts
Nomad

I think the ps3, because it has the ps2 and ps1 preceding it, and the X-box 360 only has the regular X-box before it and the Wii is the first of its kind so it has room to learn.

I'm saying that the Playstation just has the most experience.

bnmjk
bnmjk
2 posts
Nomad

XBOX it pwns the ps3 like i pwn noobs

pimpinpenguin
pimpinpenguin
52 posts
Nomad

i want to say Wii, because Im kinda nintendo fan, but the Wii has almost all of its games relating to groups, and not many for single players. The games at E3 did look promising, but right now, I would have to say Ps3, only because of its great online capability, and those few games that are a must have.

MrNiceGuy
MrNiceGuy
73 posts
Nomad

I think everyone can agree that Wii is the worst of the three.

pimpinpenguin
pimpinpenguin
52 posts
Nomad

The Wii is only the worst because all of its games are about groups.
But with all the games released at E3, I'm not so sure it will stay that way for long.

Showing 1171-1185 of 5032