The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474108
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Conclusion: The Wii and X-Box 360 are the only console games worth having as of 2010.

made me laugh... xbox fanboy sayin

*note: pretty much every game available for PS3 is available for X-Box 360.

LBP, infamous, Resistance 1 and 2, Uncharted 1 and 2, Modnation racers, Demons souls, disgaea, Genji days of the blade, GOD OF WAR 1,2, and 3, Heavy rain, Infamous 2 (releasing soon), Killzone 2, Killzone 3 (releasing soon), MGS 4, LBP2 (this winter), MAG, Motorstorm, Motorstorm pacific rift, Ratchet and clank series, Twisted Metal (releasing soon), warhawk, White knight cronicles, Heavenly sword, Haze, Lair, and finally Final fantasy 13 online connects with pc users.. Releasing this winter up to 4 p co-op.. not for xbox.

No obviously not many exclusives at all... Dude your arguements just failed

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Conclusion: The Wii and X-Box 360 are the only console games worth having as of 2010.

The Wii that's a big no , Xbox 360 pwns Wii then teabags it.

PS3 pwns Wii also then teabags it.

You see Wii sucks. Poor graphics in games , poor controls and poor gameplay. Yep Wii sucks.
brandonkinter
brandonkinter
4 posts
Nomad

personally i think xbox 360 should be the only station around....mostly because the live feature is obviously way more furbished then the playstations &quotlaystation network" on thier live it lags almost everytime you are on were as on xbox live it only lags twice or so a week.

Jeffay12321
Jeffay12321
3 posts
Nomad

Id have to say Ps3, it has the free Playstation network and it shares many games with 360 and has better graphics and a blu-ray player. Online isnt the only thing that matters :P

SDKrishna673
SDKrishna673
2 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 has good games, and ps3 is good overall (if you cant just afford a bluray player)

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

raise the flag fire the cannon yell for the wii thats right the wii deserves more credit than any ps3 or 360 wii rules

indestructible117
indestructible117
21 posts
Nomad

OI!project natal is going to blow away the wii.So xbox 360

killa989
killa989
2 posts
Nomad

i think PS3 OWNS ALL!!!!

just because you can play online for FREE!! n u dnt hve to buy bunch of rechargable batteries for ur controllers

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

PS3 RuleS!!! No In-gen system is above it! It just has a lot more to offer than any other system out there.

StakiBond
StakiBond
8 posts
Nomad

I have both Wii and a Xbox360, 360 is better, I just have the wii so I can play super smash bros brawl wich is totally awesome and the best game on wii :]

AlphaPhatMike
AlphaPhatMike
12 posts
Nomad

There is absolutely no challenge replying to this simple question. Wii obviously isn't the pick. No system that fat old people use to get in shape should even be competing with untouchable systems like Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. Playstation 3 is a really good system, but Xbox 360 is just better. Getting on Live is better, playing games is better, there are more things to enjoy online(Movies, TV Shows, Music, Even full length games), and of course everything just seems easier to use. For me, the Playstation 3 seems complicated to use. People always seem to think that Playstation 3 has better online, but it doesn't. Just because it's free doesn't mean it's better. That just means your a cheap bastard, and you don't want to spend fifty bucks for a whole motherfuckin' year. The reason Playstation 3 is free online, is because the online isn't as good. Do you really think that Playstation 3 would allow you to get on for free if they had more players online than Xbox? Obviously not. Xbox Live costs money because it's really good, and they have more players for you to connect with. And it also has more content for you to access. I don't hate Playstation 3, I hate the fagots that don't know what they're talking about and run they're mouths. All due respect to Playstation 3, Xbox 360 is the pick. No opinions, just facts. It's better.

Brbgn
Brbgn
87 posts
Nomad

Better processor and free online so for me PS3 is better than Xbox360 and the Wii is made for having fun with family and friends and can't really compare it to the others.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Damn, quotes screwed up... too confusing...

There is absolutely no challenge replying to this simple question. Wii obviously isn't the pick. No system that fat old people use to get in shape should even be competing with untouchable systems like Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.

Wow, you seem like a nice person already.

Playstation 3 is a really good system, but Xbox 360 is just better.

I see where this is going...

Getting on Live is better

How, logging in? :/

playing games is better

Yeah, alright, and how?

there are more things to enjoy online(Movies, TV Shows, Music, Even full length games)

Hey, guess what man, the PS3 has all these things! Movies and TV shows... well the PS3 has Netflix, so you can directly stream movies and shows to your TV without having to download them or anything. Music, well can't you just use the trusty web browser the PS3 has and go to TheRadio.com or last.fm and stream some music that way? Or of course, you could just download your existing music collection to your PS3's hard drive and play it directly that way. Also, the PS3 has full games available for download too! Whoa! It even has classic PlayStation 1 games available, and PS3 minis (mini-games). Nice try, though.

and of course everything just seems easier to use. For me, the Playstation 3 seems complicated to use.

How? The operating system is a horizontal bar with like 10 different columns... if that's complicated I don't know how simple you can really make it, while still having all these features.

People always seem to think that Playstation 3 has better online, but it doesn't. Just because it's free doesn't mean it's better. That just means your a cheap *******, and you don't want to spend fifty bucks for a whole mother****in' year.

Well thanks for telling me that I'm a cheap *******, cause I think it's a waste to spend fifty bucks for one year. When I could be doing pretty much the same thing for free. Namecalling doesn't make your invalid argument any better.

The reason Playstation 3 is free online, is because the online isn't as good. Do you really think that Playstation 3 would allow you to get on for free if they had more players online than Xbox? Obviously not. Xbox Live costs money because it's really good, and they have more players for you to connect with. And it also has more content for you to access.

Nope. Just because something is good doesn't mean you have to pay for it. By the way, can you show me some statistics that show that there are more players to connect with. Not even gonna bother asking about the content thing because that is pure bullshit.

I don't hate Playstation 3

So what, you hate everyone that uses them? LOL

I hate the ***ots that don't know what they're talking about and run they're mouths.

Man, I love irony!

All due respect to Playstation 3, Xbox 360 is the pick. No opinions, just facts. It's better.

Funny, I don't think I saw a single fact in your entire post. Oh well, better luck next time.
CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

I was not impressed with Microsoft's E3 conference at all this this year. I mean, the new GOW and MGS looked cool and of course there was a new halo, but come on! It bored me! I was totally unimpressed with Kinect (except for the menu interface and ESPN, that was awesome) and everything else was boring. Which stinks, because even though I own a PS3 and Wii, competition between consoles and devs to constantly out do each other is what drives the industry forward.

Nintendo and Sony came out of nowhere and wowed me by bringing back the classics like Goldeneye(Yay!) and Twisted Metal(Uber Yay!).

What do you guys think?

Archer44
Archer44
77 posts
Nomad

I would say PS3 is the best.

I have a Wii and my friend has an Xbox, But Ps3 has a better community and better games.

Showing 1156-1170 of 5032