The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474180
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
gooblaster
gooblaster
1 posts
Nomad

I vote 360, I have a wii and a 360, and I've played the ps3, but I still think that the 360 is best. It's easier to play online , and I think it's just more fun overall.

WICKEDKILLA987
WICKEDKILLA987
1 posts
Nomad

I would pick Xbox 360 outta all 3. Reason why I chose 360 over the Wii and PS3 is because mainly I play my Xbox 360 more often than my Wii and PS3. I have many more friends on my 360 than I have on PS3 and Wii combined. But I give Wii and PS3 some credit.

DELEET7
DELEET7
1 posts
Nomad

Ok I'd have to vote for XBOX 360... only cuz PS3 is too advanced not like i havent used one before but xbox 360 is pop a game in and go.. ps3 you actually have to press the game... sometimes unless its already in..

coldplaya
coldplaya
355 posts
Nomad

I Really like the PS3.
But I have an XBOX 360 Kinect Edition.
$600 Investment in a game system seems like a lot.

Wii is awful.
Just admit it.

dDXeno
dDXeno
2 posts
Nomad

Xbox360 is the best because it has the graphics and the best games like Modern Warfare 2. I bought a PS3 but not for the games I got it for the Blue Ray. That is what its main purpose is.

hawkeye
hawkeye
243 posts
Nomad

The is awesome i just can't stop playing ... i can't wait for skyward sword

aim2bepro
aim2bepro
82 posts
Nomad

only cuz PS3 is too advanced

??? Your not voting for the PS3 because it is too good? What?
Erick138
Erick138
10 posts
Nomad

Eu tenho xbox, mas eu voto no ps3 porque xbox tem mais chances de dar problema, eu tive um xbox e deu RL, agora comprei outro, mas voto no ps3 por causa disso!!!

tnymeh
tnymeh
178 posts
Nomad

I bought a PS3 but not for the games I got it for the Blue Ray. That is what its main purpose is.

Not necessarily. BluRay is an awfully convenient feature, but definitely not the reason most people buy it.

Wii is awful.
Just admit it.

Perhaps compared to either the PS3 or the XBOX360, but it has it's genre with it's unique features and charm.
Hockeynut
Hockeynut
8 posts
Nomad

Sure the Wii may seem awful but it does have interesting features such as the motion control.

Honestly I've always been a fan of Sony so I say PS3.

I never really got into the 360. I don't think it's worth it to pay any money to play online multiplayer.

tnymeh
tnymeh
178 posts
Nomad

I never really got into the 360. I don't think it's worth it to pay any money to play online multiplayer.

Yeah, that's what a lot of PS3 fans bring up when they make their case against the XBOX. However, there are rumors that Sony will start to charge for the PS3 online multiplayer.

But I don't think the $8 a month or whatever is a big sticking point for XBOX or PS3 fans. It's like saying you don't like WoW because of the $15 a month. If you don't like it, there's going to be a better reason not to.
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

I vote PS3
The 360 has more games because it exists longer -.-
PS3 has Heavy Rain ( IGN gave it a 8.5 because the graphics at some points are better than other parts , but in reality it has the greatest graphics of ANY Video game i ever played) GoW 3 and a lot more good games!
You don`t pay for online.
Buy a HDMI for what , 10 or 12 Bucks and just stick a USB in your TV and PS3 and the Graphics are even more amazing.
The Wii ( if you ask me) has bad graphics but i understand its Nintendo
The HD thing for the 360 is a box .... atleast i got a box on E-Bay -.- . Bought it for 20 bucks and i get a little box that goes in the 360 and it doesn`t do much to the graphics.
And plus i bought my 360 like a month after it was first made and after 2 months the "red circle of doom" or whatever they call it showed up . I had to change my Xbox on Every 2 months.
So basicly just the PS3

gitlitz
gitlitz
29 posts
Nomad

the question is ps3 vs xbox360. wii is worse than playing on pc.
i vote xbox360 because it easier to program a game for xbox 360 than ps3

Bon243
Bon243
96 posts
Nomad

xbox360 it has the best games by far, thant id have to go to wii for it great features, then ps3 i hate ps3. (dont ask why i just do)

garcimd
garcimd
13 posts
Nomad

Playstation Network is better than XBOX Live and any other possible downloadable content system.

Showing 1231-1245 of 5032