The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474214
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
xXforforXx
xXforforXx
67 posts
Nomad

Ill explain shortly
Kinect(Project Natal) + Xbox Live
VS
Ps3 Move(Failure) + PsNetwork
I think we all know how great the 360 is.

If you didn't know product testers have found out that the Kinect only supports 2 players max at the same time, while the Playstation Move supports upto 7 players at the same time because that's the max amount of controllers you can connect to the PS3 and use at the same time.

The Xbox only supports 4 controllers max at the same time.
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Calm urself who ever posted a whole page just to prove tht u r smart.... it was a purposeful troll message so tht i can laugh at your reactions ps3 fan boys

nope your just finding an easy out.. Its what everyone says went they cant find a counter arguement. Im not proving im smart, i just looked into every system before buying the better one. Theres also a difference between knowing which one is better, and being a fanboy. You sir are a fanboy because you dont give any facts behind your reasoning, and have the need to say xbox is better for no reason what so ever. Most people who like the ps3, aren't fanboys because they can give reasons to back up why its the overall better system.

O and PS, maybe you should read the topic rules and regs, because they have a whole part to no trolling, flaming, etc... So yea. Use a better excuse next time when trying to sly your way out of something.

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

nonconformist just brought up EVERY reason why the PS3 is better!
And as iWazBord Said MW2 is available for the PC ,the 360 , the PS3 and thats it probably xD
But let the Xbox boys give us examples of good games , and Halo is not good at all , actually It is really bad
( But Nonconformist maid a mistake ,because Halo , the 1 punch kill thing is like in F.E.A.R :P ) And dude Xbox fans WISH they had GoW 3 , because thats only one of many games that make the PS better then the 360!( Heavy Rain and others i cant remember at the moment)
And people that say "Xbox has more games" are idiots ...
ITS BECAUSE IT EXISTS LONGER!

SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

If you didn't know product testers have found out that the Kinect only supports 2 players max at the same time, while the Playstation Move supports upto 7 players at the same time because that's the max amount of controllers you can connect to the PS3 and use at the same time.

The Xbox only supports 4 controllers max at the same time.

Personally, I would never even allow 7 people into my room at once. Let alone play with 7 people at a time, ridiculous..
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Personally, I would never even allow 7 people into my room at once. Let alone play with 7 people at a time, ridiculous..

This does not make a reason why Xbox is better or not (which it isnt)
it just makes a reason to question us , why the hell does he not let 7 people in your room -.-
uhIforgot
uhIforgot
4 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360. It has the most games. It's the cheapest. It has the best online features (Xbox Live).

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

It has the best online features (Xbox Live).

*Facepalm*

The only thing I think X-Box Live has an advantage to PS Plus is cross-game chat, but that will soon be implemented.
tnymeh
tnymeh
178 posts
Nomad

It's the cheapest.

That's true, but it depends on what the features you want on your console.

The 360 goes for around $175 to $250 while the PS hovers around $290, while a good blu-ray player will set you back from $100+.
For me, the PS3 is a much better deal, but if you're looking for the

just the base price I guess the 360 would better by a little.
perimatt
perimatt
24 posts
Nomad

there all the same

Why you might ask great

xbox 360 copy wii

ps3 copy xbox 360 and wii

but there all the same

tnymeh
tnymeh
178 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 copy wii

ps3 copy xbox 360 and wii

Uh...what? How can you say (and prove) in any way that the XBOX 360 is copied the Wii and that the PS3 copied the XBOX and Wii?

That makes no sense.
Tamesis
Tamesis
50 posts
Nomad

I like the Wii but the grafics are horrible play Station 3 is to expensive Xbox has a very good grafics and the bests games

AAARRRGGG1
AAARRRGGG1
8 posts
Nomad

PS3 is best. It only does everything.

garcimd
garcimd
13 posts
Nomad

AAARRRGGG1 is exactly right. the PS3 is capable of basically every gamers needs (with the exception of playing low quality XBOX 360 games). The XBOX's triple core CPU is far less capable than any of the PS3's software units. PS3 is still supreme ruler of the gaming realm. 'nuff said.

GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

xbox vs ps3 this is a great video to show differences.... there was a better one but i cant remember what it was called

meemo20
meemo20
23 posts
Shepherd

[b]PS3 by far... xbox layout is childish and ps3 has better graphics

Showing 1261-1275 of 5032