The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474264
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
hellfire2323
hellfire2323
1 posts
Nomad

[b][i]I think that the 360 reigns supreme just because of the superior amount of games that are good and not CRAP like the wii but i like the ps3 also

Fall0ut
Fall0ut
128 posts
Peasant

Ps3 and xbox360 FTW! wii sux. end of descusion

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

PS3 for the win, I think its the best by far!

seanbob100
seanbob100
21 posts
Shepherd

i think it is ether xbox has halo ps3 has free live so its pretty hard pick if u ask me

dario54
dario54
26 posts
Nomad

well...the wii kind of sucks besides a few games so thats out...ps3 really sucks i never want to get another so xbox360 wins because it has the best games and best online gaming + it has halo and CoD... ps starcraft 2 comes out july 27 give support to the game that revolutionized rts(real time strategy) games every where the 12 year wait is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hydraulic
Hydraulic
223 posts
Nomad

The Xbox 360's number of exclusives is just win. Off the top of my head, Mass Effect, Crackdown, Forza Motorsport, and Halo.

The PS3 also has some very nice exclusives. However, Wikipedia lists 205 exclusives for the 360, while the PS3 has 175. That's a difference of 30 games. 30 games of awesome.

Archer44
Archer44
77 posts
Nomad

I don't see whats so special about Halo. Everybody keeps saying that Xbox has Halo, so it's better than PS3. You should look at LittleBigPlanet levels about the Xbox. Then you know how we feel about it.

mryodaman
mryodaman
2 posts
Nomad

ps3 FTW better graphics MOVIES FOR RENT NOW so xbox cant say that no-more wayy better games and better contoler DID i foget to say 3d-compatable? cuz it is!

kroket123
kroket123
2 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 is the best ,wii gets bored when you played 2 days . ps3 pretty good but i like Xbox 360 more.

Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

Vote for wii!
XBOX 360 and PS3 are almost like common PC.

alexstargazer
alexstargazer
347 posts
Nomad

I first got the Wii a some number of years ago. It was pretty fun when I first got it, then it got boring and boring. Then I got sick of it because there are no good shooting/action games; there are only KID games for it. Then Christmas 2009 I got an Xbox 360 (It was either the 360 or PS3). Sure there are only rated M games, but they are super fun. Now my view of the PS3. I heard the games had better graphics than the 360, but a lot of my friends had Xbox 360's and none of them had PS3's. That's why I chose the 360 and I think that that's the best.

alexstargazer
alexstargazer
347 posts
Nomad

I forgot something.
Wii- Hard to control games and gets too tiring after like 30 minutes.
Also, like I said in my other comment, [/b]ITS FOR LITTLE KIDS!

Eddie1337
Eddie1337
19 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 is the best because of the games that only is for the XBox

MarekM
MarekM
1 posts
Nomad

I don't have and never had any console, but IMO PS 3 is better. My opinion can change in autumn, when Xbox Live will be avivable to use in Poland without violating EULA. But now PS3 is better.

PS. Sry for my english

BigDaijin
BigDaijin
4 posts
Nomad

xbox360.. , wii is for familiy and xbox 360 is for real gamers =]

Showing 1321-1335 of 5032