The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474292
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Zak1998
Zak1998
2 posts
Nomad

wii isnt that bad but i cant say anything about ps3 i still think XBOX 360 IS THE BEST

LegendaryThunder
LegendaryThunder
177 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 is the best more games better internet but it does have its down side Xbox live is not free but because of that there are regular updates to keep moders and hackers out and keep you playing all day long trying to beat the odds and hold out as long as u can on Nazi Zombies!!!!

Bulk1970
Bulk1970
1 posts
Nomad

Go for a 360 Might not have fancy blue ray but who cares i can't tell a diff..

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 you have to pay for everything but, it has a mlg gaming community. Also xbox 360 has first picks on updates. Ex: Stimulus came out 2 months on Xbox 360. And like 3 months later ps3 gets it. (modern warfare 2)
Wii is like retarted it hurts your hands. Wii's like wtf no one plays Wii. Ex: I played Wii for 14 hours straight, It's sore. My cousin was like why does it hurt? He goes probally from doing something.
Ps3 is totally free but, a noob gaming community. Ex:Free, Free and Free!!! but the updates you gotta get used to.

yeah k first off. Every single xbox fanboy, that has never ever looked into all three gaming stations makes this exact same comment, just with different words. And its funny because yes ignorance does = stupidity. Therefore instead of making my constant speech like ive done over 4 times im just gonna straight out say it.

XBOX is a fail system. Why? Because microsoft wanted it sent out before the ps3, so they sent it out knowing that the red ring of death would constantly occur. How can i know this you might ask. Well why would they have the system enabled to give out the RROD? Because they knew it would happened, and needed to tell the owner that there system FAILED. Which is exactly what it does when you have to send it in and get it fixed.

I dont know who plays games longer than 2 hours straight... But im prettty sure any person alive whos playing games longer than there spending time outside or with people, needs to stop gaming...

dwar234
dwar234
3 posts
Nomad

I definetly vote for the wii. it lets you get active while still being fun. p.s. [i]I am a HUGE nintendo fan.

justinvan1
justinvan1
25 posts
Nomad

Okay here's the bottom line: PS3 then Wii, then 360.
Here's the reason:

PS3: $299
360: $299
Wii: $159

Playstation has built in Wi-Fi and Blu-Ray, full 1080p output, plus FREE Multiplayer Gaming, a total value of about $170.
Xbox has built in Wi-Fi, a value of about $50.
Wii has built in Wi-Fi, and free multiplayer gaming, $100 value.

So subtract the values and here is the prices:
PS3: $129
360: $249
Wii: $59

Well the Wii has the best value, but the PS3 has the most features at a good value. The 360 has the least value and the least features no matter how you put it.

CruelAce
CruelAce
71 posts
Nomad

I'd have to go with the Wii. Mostly due to the fact that it's the only one I have, and I haven't spent much time playing the others. From what I've heard, the PS3 and Xbox360 are amazing. If I did have the PS3 or the 360, I would probably lean towards one of those.

lors444
lors444
2 posts
Nomad

the 360 is very good i think (and soon a build in wifi ) its best and the ps3 is cool cus of the built in wifi and blue ray and the wii well horible grapics and the games arnt fun (only brawl is fun and boom blocks) and your arms get tired but then the thing you are on (or if u are using the wii then PC) is the god of them all no wait better than a god... whats better that a god well its better than god so ya PC OWNS!

KrakenX
KrakenX
12 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 it way older but still in demand it owns

Klaw808
Klaw808
9 posts
Nomad

XBOX 360!

Yes the Wii is great and all. I feel like it's a family oriented game. It's fun.
PS3, I have nothing to say lol.
I choose the XBOX because, well, it's advancing. KINECT, common! You don't need a controller now.
Technology is always advancing, XBOX will always be a popular console.

justinvan1
justinvan1
25 posts
Nomad

Kinect costs 150 bucks. That's like buying a Wii! Rip off, it should be 100 bucks or less and/or come with the console. PS3 technically is better.

Fishboy01
Fishboy01
10 posts
Nomad

XBOX360 has given me to much trouble and costs out weigh the little good in it and Wii isn't pumping as many hit games or has that many good features. PS3 has given no problems with the system it self. The only thing that I have wrong is sometimes faulty conection but that is only because it's so hot and I suppose the heat is blocking the conection from like 11 am to like 3 pm. Unless the not going to happen event of a COD game comming out for the Wii so I can acctualy aim, PS3 is going to be my #1.

TwistedHero
TwistedHero
2 posts
Nomad

I vote for PS3 because
1-PS3 got good exclusives games
2-good graphics
3-good price
4-free online play
and 5-don't have problems (red ring of death)

Nomad2010
Nomad2010
73 posts
Nomad

Pros & Cons: 360:

Pros:

Awesome Games
Most Advanced in Technology (Kinect anyone?)
Ability to make an Avatar
Ability to Watch certain shows (Family Guy. Hands Down.)
Xbox compatibility
Good Graphics

Cons:

Nonsense new types (Xbox Slim.)
Bad memory system
Good Games - Pricey
Red Ring of Death

PS3:

Pros:

Awesome Games
Built in Blu-Ray
Best Graphics out of three
No Side-effects (Red Ring.)

Cons:

Pricey Console
Pricey Games
No Past Compatibility (not counting PlayStation Network)

Wii:

Pros:

Least Pricey
Two memory types of saving
Saving Pictures
Past Compatibilty (Gamecube & New Play Control & Wii Shop Channel)

Cons:

Worst Graphics
Worst Games
Possibility of Fan Breaking Down

1st: 360
2nd: Wii
3rd: PS3

cyborg514
cyborg514
4 posts
Nomad

id say ps3 cuz it has some good games and so does xbox but wii............i dont like it

Showing 1336-1350 of 5032