The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474262
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
brohocho
brohocho
4 posts
Nomad

I've got a 360. Wish I had a PS3 because I refuse to pay a subscription for online multiplayer. I already pay my ISP for the internet, and £40 a time for the game, why on earth should I pay Microsoft money to use it?

KawaiiRion
KawaiiRion
202 posts
Nomad

I would say... PS3, because it has Blue-Ray, HD, good games and a free internet x3
I also have Wii, and I like to play LEGO Batman: The Videogame with it...
I just can't have enough of it! ^^
But with PS3 I'll watch some movies and play LBP

I don't have a XBox, but almost every PS3 user says it sucks :P
I think that it might be like PS3, but I dunno, cuz I don't have it.

So... PS3 wins, then comes Wii and after that XBox.
But Nintendo was the original video game maker, and it was one of the first ones to make a console.
Awesome Japaneses! xD
Super Mario Bros. and Link are cool, but Sonic is also ok.
But still, I have no idea about XBox...

Voins
Voins
5 posts
Nomad

xbox360 coze it's not so expensive as PS 3 but sometimes i go to my brother to play "God Of War 3" or "Uncharted" cool games but too expensive for me

WogBoy
WogBoy
60 posts
Nomad

PS3 ofc is the best... better graphics better games playing on it better everything..!

crushking33
crushking33
1 posts
Nomad

I have had everything but a ps3 and I have to say Wii is the best cus you just cant beat SSBB.That and the amazng controls.After playing the wii any other control seems obsolete.

tool1996
tool1996
71 posts
Peasant

wii sucks big time cause with shooters you can't aim very good and wii games from nintendo are alittle bit the same, xbox is ok but can't play bluray and has no unpayed online games/services, and playstation 3 has all what i mentioned by Xbox

MCW0FIN
MCW0FIN
6 posts
Nomad

As everyone knows the new xbox 360 has been out for about a month now and it is just great new harddrive 250 insanly sleek touch screen, on and inject and best of all NO RED RING OF DEATH! I own both wii and ps3 but wii is a great system but after the first year of it i got bored with it and it is just a cd stand for games. As for ps3 it is awesome but i found that the controller for it was just gross the joy sticks are straight WTF! Online game play was not hard at all i got a nuke almost every game or came close but on the xbox it was so much harder to get kills there are more 1337 playlers on the 360 than the ps3. As for me give me 360 or give me death.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Online game play was not hard at all i got a nuke almost every game or came close but on the xbox it was so much harder to get kills there are more 1337 playlers on the 360 than the ps3. As for me give me 360 or give me death.

haha lies. its cool thow, because when i played on my friends xbox i got him his 10 nukes in one prestige. So i guess im just master of both systems, and poontang.

As for ps3 it is awesome but i found that the controller for it was just gross the joy sticks are straight WTF!

Its alot easier to use the 4 buttons on the right this way. Whereas on the xbox you basically have to take ur thumb off the analog stick to use YBXA. PS3 u can use ur thumb to move while pressing x square and o. Its just an easier design. The only thing i hate about the controllers for ps3 is how light they are.

250 insanly sleek touch screen, on and inject and best of all NO RED RING OF DEATH!

Nope its not truely fixed, they just found a way to block the problem. An error comes up on the screen saying "crucial error will happen if system continues." Then it shuts off on its own, and u have to wait for half an hour to 2 hours before system cools down and u can play again. Yeah GJ microsoft

Omniscently
Omniscently
15 posts
Nomad

ok the Wii has bad graphics and get annoying and is more directed to "family Play", the PS3 is cool but the online isnt as good as XBOX Live and more people play Xbox live then PSN, and the Xbox has more of the BIG game titles

warofteror
warofteror
1 posts
Nomad

The xbox 360 has so much better online gaming so 360 ftw!

Midmenj
Midmenj
216 posts
Nomad

Well, the Wii is for kids mostly and family fun activities. Xbox 360 and PS3 are debatable. The layout for Xbox 360 is more easy to use then the PS3 menu. BUT the PS3 has better picture (in my opinion) So, It all depends what kind of games you want. I personal like Xbox 360 because it's easy to use.

SonofZion77
SonofZion77
31 posts
Nomad

360 ofc its the best by soo far i mean what games does the ps3 have that xbox dosent XDD and wii "no comment" i mean GAYYYYYY

Let's see?
Metal Gear Solid 4, Killzone 2, Ratchet & Clank Franchise, Resistance 2, Uncharted: Drakeâs Fortune & UC2, inFamous, Warhawk, Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection also online, Resistance: Fall of Man franchise...just to name a few.

Man, PS3 has all crappy exclusives...who would ever play any of those games that won Game of the Year...psshh
hynjie
hynjie
260 posts
Nomad

Wii is the best. It has some of the best selling games. I love Mario Karts, Super Smash Bros Brawl, New Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Galaxy, and alot of other games as well for the wii. Xbox 360 doesnt have that many popular games. The only game I know that is for the Xbox is Halo 3. Playstation 3, the only game for that I know is only Tekken 6. (maybe its because I only own a Wii and not the other 2) Anyways, I think Wii is the best(DS is better though).

Haha, there's another thread thats exactly this thread -.-

Crimzon
Crimzon
1 posts
Nomad

360 has more games to choose from so 360 hands down

Mauer00
Mauer00
12 posts
Nomad

The Xbox 360 has some good exclusive games that PS3 doesn't have. The Xbox 360 (until recently (sigh)) tried to stick to the hardcore gamers, by avoiding the whole "appeal to casual gamers." Personal adding the motion sensing to games that the Wii added hurts games imo. I want to sit on my butt and be lazy when I'm playing my games...Not working out, I can do that outside in the...what's it called...real world?

However, Xbox 360's biggest advantage is it's online setup. Xbox Live is way ahead of the rest of the systems online setups. Xbox Live does cost money, which makes many people say that it hurts Live, but in fact it helps live a lot. This helps to prevent hacking and helps to make people more proactive in banning people. PS3's online being free means that people can get banned and simply make a new account and laugh at Sony's feeble attempt to eliminate them.

Showing 1306-1320 of 5032