The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474244
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Nalotto
Nalotto
37 posts
Nomad

the Wii is the best console, no doubt. It has the best gameplay, and the best franchises.

Lanceisawesome
Lanceisawesome
5 posts
Nomad

Wii definitely since it's so advanced and Wii motion plus and since it kinda gets you active.

tazer116
tazer116
1 posts
Nomad

I gotta go ps3.it's got free online multi-player and blu ray. you can get pretty cool free stuff in ps store.you can wacth bbc i view and its got mad exclusives.

soures: i got a ps3 and wii.

kayvaan1234
kayvaan1234
38 posts
Nomad

I vote the 360 cause it has many great games and really, the ps3 is to expencive.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

example? examples...

SPOGS racing
Pong toss
Balls of fury
Anubis 2
Ninjabread man
Bloons
Cruis'n
Game Party
Jenga: world tour
Redneck Jamboree
The incredible maze
Chicken shoot
Game Party 2
CID the dummy
Pool party
Target: Terror
AMF: Bowling
Vegas Party
The golden compass
Escape from bug island

cyborg514
cyborg514
4 posts
Nomad

i like xbox 360 better cuz it has some of the best games
ps2 is ok but its more expensive than the xbox

lupus544
lupus544
5 posts
Nomad

oi i reckon that the xbox has great games but the ps3 good graphics. for some reason i bought a wii (which i hate now *sigh*)...

as3358
as3358
12 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 the wii isnt that great and ps3 has good games but the xbox has some of my favorites

tnymeh
tnymeh
178 posts
Nomad

SPOGS racing
Pong toss
Balls of fury
Anubis 2
Ninjabread man
Bloons
Cruis'n
Game Party
Jenga: world tour
Redneck Jamboree
The incredible maze
Chicken shoot
Game Party 2
CID the dummy
Pool party
Target: Terror
AMF: Bowling
Vegas Party
The golden compass
Escape from bug island

Well, I can't argue with that gigantic list, can I? Although it's your opinion whether or not a game is a waste of money, I do agree that lots of those games sound cheap. "Pool Party"?
yz125
yz125
256 posts
Peasant

i think ps3 and xbox 360s are amazing but i have both i think ppl that have xbox 360 dont realy know what ps3 is it has alot more than the xbox and has alot better games that u cant get for xbox like uncharted 2 ..... but xbox is good for getting achivements and stuff its accully kinda fun... now for the wii IT SUCKS LOL I HAVE IT LOL ITS JUST A REPEAT OF THE NINTENDO LMAO

stevo355
stevo355
5 posts
Nomad

I have a wii and i like it a lot but i have to say PC is the best ( even though that is not an option)it has more games and a lot are better than ones for another platform Ex: I have simcity creator for wii and for pc. i think that pc has much better graphics and is just better.

your right TheRocker34 ps3 is expensive

Mareste
Mareste
2 posts
Nomad

i vote the playstation because is more advanced

YAadin
YAadin
24 posts
Nomad

Ps3 and Xbox360. They are both amazing systems and both new interactive play developments put the Wiimote to shame. The Playstation Move and the Kinect camera are both way more advanced than the wii. If I had to choose I would probably pick PS3 because it has blu-ray and internet browser plus more and better exclusives.
Also cuz I have one:P

Bran
Bran
17 posts
Nomad

I'd have to say PS3. Free online, better exclusives in the past 1-2 years, and much more capable hardware and operating system.

The userbase argument for the 360 is moot at this point because the PS3 is only behind the 360 worldwide by about five million consoles, and would be two or three million ahead if Microsoft hadn't rushed the 360.

As for Kinect and Move, I think Move is the winner here. True, Sony pretty much ripped off the Wii here, but it's going to be a lot better for more hardcore games than Kinect due to the fact that it has buttons. I would like the try Kinect, but I would hate to use a controller-free system for all of the games I play.

skullz882
skullz882
1 posts
Nomad

Nintendo Wii powns xbox 360 and PS3 because while xbox and playstation have been squabbling over who´s better Nintendo have been doing their own thing and opening new ways to get involved in games

Showing 1291-1305 of 5032