The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474325
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

what are the prices on a ps3 like $350

Actually, the price of a ps3 is $300 for a 120 GB hard drive I believe. It's a shame because my 40 gig PS3 was $400 >
mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

It's cheaper then the PS3, but you get more bang for your buck if you get a PS3.

Please explain because last time i checked, you can talk to you friends when they are playing different games. Correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure of that. I know some people who have both systems, they use the Xbox to be in a party together and play PS3 exclusive games.
cookalocka
cookalocka
2 posts
Nomad

This is probably going to change eventually, but for a while now PS3 games have had better graphics, sound quality, and extra features because of the Blu-Ray player and larger hard-drive. Most xbox360 need to be dampened down (just a bit) in audio by having compressed sound files, while PS3 uses uncompressed. Also, larger games need to be installed with multiple discs for the Xbox360 while PS3 only needs one disc because of the larger disc space.
And honestly, xbox360 exclusives suck, while PS3 exclusives are sick!!!

I have a wii, and the fact that Playstation Move is coming out, basically PS3 will be a Blu-ray/xbox360/wii ultimate console baby!!!

java
java
11 posts
Shepherd

Im more of a PC gamer really..
I have a Wii and a PS3, only reason i picked ps3 over 360 was because ive had the ps, ps1 and ps2 plus ive never had a xbox
On consoles im more of a casual gamer and mostly jsut play with friends on wii since i find it more fun system when you have 4 people or so, ps3 is a better system but is designed for actual hardcore gaming type of things i feel, i still play it when i dont have a few friends over.
Still i prefer PC over every console, better graphix, better sound, more games, most games you can get for free (ok might not be leagal but...) smoother gameplay
YOu also get the option to edit the game yourself through the files

bossman443
bossman443
2 posts
Nomad

well the contest is realy just between 360 and ps3. i have a ps3 and ive played 360 alot and while the 360 has the halo saga the ps3 has MAG- i like MAG better.

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360, just because I never owned a PS3 xP

There is no 'best' console though, they each have their pros and cons, I guess it's down to what the user prefers

I prefer Xbox mainly because of the controller over PS3, no other reason xD

Wii is just fail... I had one and hated the controls and that little nun-chuck for shooting and action games, terrible, Wii sports was fun for about a day cos' it was new to me, I'd rather stick on FIFA or something with mates rather than jump around swinging a remote pretending to bowl.. why not just go bowling? lol

ZebraLord
ZebraLord
3 posts
Nomad

360, the PS3 is too pricey and i like to play PS2 games and if you want that for a PS3 it's even more pricey, and the wii is just okay.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Wii wins all. SSBB wins all. Wii has SSBB...so that = OHMIGAWD

Sherubism
Sherubism
37 posts
Nomad

To be honest, I think Nothing can top The Xbox 360, The Ps3's Graphic may be amazing but the games are too pricey and there's not enough of a variety, the Wii's only good thing is the ability to get in to the game with its many variety of controllers. Nothing can top the 360, Great Graphics, Great Games, Easy to repair. I'm looking forward to Kinect.

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

Easy to repair

Look, I have a 360 too, but I heard the the RROD is NOT easy to repair. My Xbox is a tank and 2 years without a single problem but when my friends got it, they had to send it all the way to California to get it fixed, or to just get a new one.
DavidPatriots
DavidPatriots
6 posts
Nomad

The Xbox 360 because it has the best multiplayer alot of the best games. It is the all around best console even if it does have down sides.

Dimonddragon625
Dimonddragon625
1 posts
Nomad

WII: internet browser,shop,gyro sensitivity,free aps,avatars.
Xbox360:avatars,internet browser,shop,facebook.
PS3:internet,shop,blue-ray,$apps.

inshadows99
inshadows99
3 posts
Nomad

i has the wii, it's pretty good but honestly I like da xbox 360

mud89
mud89
49 posts
Nomad

Xbox360 is the better i mean the games are better too. Such as Halo and well I know all systems have it Call of Duty.

Malfoid
Malfoid
2 posts
Nomad

Ps3 beats both(in my opinion) but it is just way to damn expensive, but worth the money.....

Showing 1366-1380 of 5032