The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474317
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
1r1shs0ld13r
1r1shs0ld13r
2 posts
Nomad

have ps3 way Wii's for small children and xbox is brilliant but the controls are poinlessly big and bulky

Subject403
Subject403
211 posts
Nomad

PS3: Best. Reliable, great games, cool controllers.
Wii: Unfortunatley, the only one of these i have. Many super suckish kiddie games. (Except for a few. SSBB, The Conduit, etc.)
Xbox 360:Not as reliable as ps3, but i like their controllers better. Also not nearly as expensive as ps3.

Overall, ps3 is the way to go if money is no object. If your on a budget(like most of us are), go for a 360.

zacteria
zacteria
50 posts
Nomad

The xbox 360 is the best, but the ps3 and the xbox are both better than the Wii, its a useless piece of junk

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

PS3: MGS4, Uncharted (2), Resistance
Wii: SSBB, Sports, The Kinect will make the Wii obsolete
Xbox360: My personal favorite, Halo, Gears of War, Xbox LIVE, I like the controler better.

Wolfbruno
Wolfbruno
5 posts
Nomad

In my opnion, it depends on you and on how you like to play.

I think Wii, is for more casual players, that liek to play and have a god time with friends. Xbox 360, it's pretty awesome, I really like it. PS3, have some good games, but, I don't really like it...

But well, in my hearth, something says: "PLAY PC"

Well, that's my opnion. All 3 consoles are for different people, for gamers with theyr own kind of playing. I have a Wii, I would like to have a Xbox, maybe..

But, I like to play with friends and familly! Go Wii! Go PC!

Sherubism
Sherubism
37 posts
Nomad

Look, I have a 360 too, but I heard the the RROD is NOT easy to repair. My Xbox is a tank and 2 years without a single problem but when my friends got it, they had to send it all the way to California to get it fixed, or to just get a new one.
That may be, but with the proper know-how, a bit of money, and the right pieces, it's a very easy fix.Ex. The 'Open Tray' Error that's been going around, is easy to repair. Either by Buying a new laser, cleaning it, or Clearing the Cache.
autograph1984
autograph1984
1 posts
Nomad

I would say the triumphant is the PlayStation 3, just because of the great online gaming service that provides the PlayStatioin Network. I personaly own a PlayStation 1 & 2 but I had'nt had the chance to purchase a PlayStation 3. As far as I know the technology that this console has to offer is supperior than the others in the market, and the improvements that they have made are fantastic such as the Motion Controler. They are not falling behind in concern with the motion technology that the Wii provides. And as far as graphics Sony has always made a good job!

galaxyguy26
galaxyguy26
2 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360. Kinect, Original games such as Left 4 Dead and such. uberness.

Destroyer713
Destroyer713
90 posts
Nomad

Wii, lots of great games coming out, lots of great games already out, and it came up with motion control first!

Syra1
Syra1
7 posts
Nomad

Go all the way for the PS3!!!! How can it even compete with the 360 and the wii? It's an auto-win for the PS3, it has the best games, and it also has blue rayy...BUILT IN THE PS3!!!

Planetk1
Planetk1
1 posts
Nomad

ok im going to try to settle everything once and for all with this post.lets start with the wii. the idea itself about getting your body moving is great especaily with all the health crazes going around.On the down side it does not have 360 degrees of motion.That said for games like boxing all you have to do is flick your rist to get the same effect as if you were really punching.so that and the fact that for me video games or kinda about sitting down and relaxing if you want to get in shape then go out and move a little instead of watching a screen.Now im going to tackle the 360 and the ps3 because i think they are the 2 gaming giants out there. lets start with the graphics for each. the ps3 has a specail procesing seastem that allows it to make the games look much more realalistic.The xbox does not have this. so i give graphics to the ps3.next is the showdown for cantrollers they are vitle to any gamplay experience.the ps3 controler is much smaller but bother are deasigned to fit your hand in differnt ways but all in all they are about the same so for controlers its a tie.lets move onto games and online play.the xbox wins this one because its wide selections of games and its awesome oline comunity the ps3 is always growing and will soon be where the xbox is but for now xbox is on top. and finally there are the two systems X factors lets start with the xbox.the ability to go into party and private chat is important and the avaliblity of things like twitter and facebook is awesome.now for the Ps3 its X factor is its free online play and its built in blueray player. the quality of both is outstanding.but my final verdict is.....Ps3 its free online play and ist accesability is just to good for the xbox.and i own both just incase you were wondering

Kangarochi
Kangarochi
5 posts
Nomad

I would have to say they are all great. Xbox has the best games (no doubt about it), PS3 has free live play(xbox needs to pay) and it has built in blu-ray, and the Wii has wi-fi controller and you can get fit.

I own all three and I play them all so it doesn't really matter what someone else thinks. i like them all, and until they come out with some kind of ultimate gaming console i will play all three

Nein123
Nein123
185 posts
Nomad

ps3 has a big library of games. People just dont know the games

neiljay
neiljay
43 posts
Nomad

x box is very good but PS3 tops it. Also, Wii has no good games unless youre 10

wanderer923
wanderer923
1 posts
Nomad

ill have to vote xbox 360 the biggest downsides are the accessories like the internet connector is 100 bucks and the membership is 10 bucks a month but otherwise its great!

Showing 1381-1395 of 5032