The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474347
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Dart7664
Dart7664
4 posts
Nomad

As an owner of all three I have to vote 360 as the winner. XBox has far more exclusive games than PS3, and has far superior online play despite the cost. The Wii I believe is the bottom of the three and I know mine is going back in the box after the release of kinect.

Jankslop
Jankslop
9 posts
Nomad

Ps3 all the way better graphics wider arrange of games not just shooting games like 360 built in wi-fi and free internet.

Fr0st6it3
Fr0st6it3
24 posts
Shepherd

PS3's the best. Just for free internet it get its value and I really like the controller, much more better than the xbox

faeden
faeden
14 posts
Peasant

Xbox, its got great graphics and a huge range of games, plays dvds and music cd's, online gaming so yeeah its got just enough without going over board like the ps3 but is more adult than the wii

DemonicWare
DemonicWare
2 posts
Nomad

i love wii becouse i can sport very good [ becouse of wii i am now to healtyh] and i think that wii can help peaplo that is stucked in consloes to get some sporting and moves!

puresolderx
puresolderx
2 posts
Nomad

Ps3 all the way it has a blue ray disk gaming and amazing top of the line graphics. Plus the Ps3 has awesome games like infamouse and killzone. Above all the amazing internet is FREE.

stooge90
stooge90
156 posts
Nomad

Ps3 cuz of blue ray, free online and that pretty much saiys it all. And b=veyr good graphic quality

Fenrlr415
Fenrlr415
1 posts
Nomad

The wii isn't really meant to be a big competitor against the main consoles, as its more for a family audience and is geared toward people who have never tried video games

PS3
Good:Free Online, Free Wireless, Graphics (only with 1080pi games of course), Durable, Playstation Move
Bad:Online Experience is slightly worse

Xbox360
Good:Larger Community, More Online Features
Bad: Paying for Online, Breaks down (RRoD, Cd Sratching etc.), have to buy wireless adapter, Kinect

Both systems have exclusive games (xbox only has like 30 more or so) so they shouldnt be a big factor

Anyways I say Ps3 wins.

thelordofdef
thelordofdef
12 posts
Blacksmith

well the wii is better for now and it goes like dis wii>360&gts3 but when natal comes i ting it will be like dis wii&gts3>360 but it doesnt realy matter if you have fun playing on it=)

ReconSquad
ReconSquad
2 posts
Nomad

I have both a Playstation 3 and Wii and I have to say the ps3 is better at loads more things than the wii, the online and graphics are so much better.

LazerPony
LazerPony
23 posts
Nomad

I like all 3 but x box 360 always gets my vote

HockeyBoy111
HockeyBoy111
1 posts
Nomad

wii is awesome because it is cheap and has awesome games

willijobob
willijobob
2 posts
Nomad

xbox is the best becuz it has some of the best exclusive games like halo,gears,and left for dead

pmalan
pmalan
207 posts
Nomad

Wii is great when you have a huge family or loads of friends that come to your house, for only to have fun playing some wii games, specially wii sports or stuff like that. That's definately not my house situation.
PS3 is just epic, nothing else to say. I love Winning Eleven, the famous soccer game, exclusive for PS3. So, for me, it's the best one, but I never had a xbox360 and rarely played one, so it's difficult to compare...

earthshope
earthshope
2 posts
Nomad

360! most PS3 games come on the 360 and the Wii isn't (in my opinion) better than the the N64.

Showing 1396-1410 of 5032