The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474858
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

ps3 is better...........wii or ds are dumb

Do you have any reasons to back that up?
You can't just say a certain system is better without reasons.
phooy123
phooy123
16 posts
Nomad

playstation 3 is the best because it has free online but laggy.
Wii stinks period.
Xbox 360 has better online but bad games such as halo.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

bad games such as halo.

Not all the halo games are bad. For me the only ones that I like are number 1 and 2. The rest I don't really like. The story line got bad. I didn't like how they took out master chief.

Wii stinks period.

You can't really say that. The wii is pretty fun when you play it with family and friends.
Ermordung
Ermordung
1 posts
Nomad

Definately putting a vote in for the Wii. Theres not alot I dont like about the Wii. Between each of the systems, the graphics and game play vary only as much as they may for individual games. A choice between either of the three systems, really only comes down to personal choice. Personally I love the controller for the Wii, and how many games have adapted this new controller into individual games. Mostly I am referrencing Monster Hunter Tri. Anyone who has played that game on Wii should understand what I mean about the incorperation of the Wii mote. In summation, my vote has to go to Wii, because it just seems to appeal and please a wider variety of gamers, of both sexes and all ages.

mckenna_c111
mckenna_c111
120 posts
Nomad

The PS3 is the best it has free online(xbox) is easy to use(wii) and has all the games xbox has but halo, and call of duty is the same thing for the most part. i like the controler is much smaller and not as bulcky as the xbox

junkeer101
junkeer101
5 posts
Nomad

The playstation 3 maybe expensive but 360 is going to cost you each month to play xbox live as the PS#. The wii doesn't have any of the games that the 360 and the ps3 have. The xbox is known to break as the ps3 is going to last a long time. The wii has only sega and nintendo games. The ps3 will be a blueray player or play your old PS2 game. By the way you can buy most of the games you want at Game Stop for around 5 bucks. What would you rather have a playstation with a wii (playstation move) or a wii with crappy games or an xbox running up your bills each month? It's your choice.

justin151
justin151
2 posts
Nomad

I like the Wii a lot cuz it has Brawl (thats like the best game on the Wii on my opinion) but the PS3 is awesome cuz it can play Blu-Ray and amazing graphics ( like gran turismo 5)

Zachary1113
Zachary1113
1 posts
Nomad

I think WII is the best because even though most of the time it doesn't have great graphics it still can be a awesome system...just google "Metriod: Other M"
(best WII game ever)

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

xbox running up your bills each month?

It's only 5 dollars...

And yes, you can afford it.
Coolboy3
Coolboy3
1 posts
Nomad

I think the xbox 360 as it has a much easier to use and you can play the xbox orgionals like... Halo2,spartan total warrior and much much more but the xbox 360 has my vote.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

or play your old PS2 game.

Sorry Bro. Almost every single PS3 ever made doesn't support PS2 or PS1 games. Only one model of the console did, but Sony stopped making those a little while after the release of it. Although there are a few models out there that might support a few PS2 games, and PS1 games. Sony has a backwards compatibility page for you to see if your PS3 is compatible with your older games.

The xbox is known to break

Not to my knowledge. If you treat it right and take care of it the Xbox will last a long time, same with a PS3. Now if you are talking about the RRoD that got wiped out years ago.

[quote]xbox running up your bills each month?

It's only 5 dollars...

And yes, you can afford it.[/quote]

You never know that. Plus it's more than 5 dollars. If my memory serves me right, 1 Month = 10 USD, 3 Months = 25 USD, and 1 Year = 60 USD.
shadowsdeath2
shadowsdeath2
2 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 all day baby! If you can't handle $50 for 13 months, then perhaps you shouldn't be buying the ps3 to begin with.

linkthewise1
linkthewise1
1 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360, i think its just that the wii isn't to great and the ps3 is too exspensive for what your getting from it.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

If you can't handle $50 for 13 months

You mean 60 USD for 1 year.

then perhaps you shouldn't be buying the ps3 to begin with

That doesn't make any sense at all.

the ps3 is too exspensive for what your getting from it.

The PS3 is too expensive for great PS3 only games, free online play, Blu-Ray player, and a 320 GB PS3 Costs only around 350 USD I think with all the above mentioned features and more.

Honestly, I love Microsoft, but they are just continuing to fail with the Xbox.

I am also an avid Wii player. Haters gonna hate, but I love the Wii.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I am also an avid Wii player. Haters gonna hate, but I love the Wii.

I like the Wii only when I play with friends or family members. Playing on it by myself is just boring.

I like Sony more then Microsoft, but Microsoft did a good job with the new model. I might get it.
Showing 1831-1845 of 5032