The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474856
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
sonny161
sonny161
11 posts
Farmer

Xbox360: Lots of great games!
PS3: Free online!
Wii: bad in general...

eirwen
eirwen
172 posts
Nomad

I love the Xbox, and I like the Wii alot for the Super Mario franchise. the only reason I'd get a PS3 would be Little Big Planet, other than that I think it's a waste of space other than the blu ray player

junkeer101
junkeer101
5 posts
Nomad

[quote]Honestly, I love Microsoft, but they are just continuing to fail with the Xbox.

You mean Sony. Sony makes playstation and Microsoft makes Xbox. So that doesn't make sense.

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

I am also an avid Wii player. Haters gonna hate, but I love the Wii.

Pretty much this. I DO happen to own a 360 too but only for the occasional Multi-Platform HD game I want (and I only have a 360 because it was cheaper at the time - I own a 360 Arcade, the cheapest of the cheap ). But I honestly like the exclusive PS3 games much more then the exclusive 360 games (And I can only think of 2 exclusives 360 games that I like)

Xbox360: Lots of great games!
Wii: bad in general...

Xbox360: bad in general...
Wii: Lots of great games!

See how easy that is? Making a statement like that just comes of as ignorant to me. Wii has lots of good games. Just because YOU don't like them doesn't mean the Wii is "bad in general".

Not to mention those Wii sales have to come from SOMEWHERE.
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Xbox360: bad in general...

how so?

mt bro's Xbox never broke down (and his is missing some chip that prevents it from overheating),the controller is way better than ps3 (or ps2 since i only have that) and they have many great games that ps3 doesn't
nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

I have a Wii and I love it but the games are most likely to be family games while the XBox which I like a little less than Wii has more adult rated games which I want for the Wii. Although the Wii has less graphics than anyother console, it has the best motion control. The PS3 Move, in my opinion, is an imitation Wii because the controllers look just like the Wii's and I hate the squishy ball on top. You also have to do an annoying callibration before any game you want to play.
The Kinect looks nice but there are no good games for it. So basically I like the Wii more.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

[quote]Honestly, I love Microsoft, but they are just continuing to fail with the Xbox.

You mean Sony. Sony makes playstation and Microsoft makes Xbox. So that doesn't make sense.[/quote]

Wait wut. Am I the only one that see's what just happened there.

Wii: Lots of great games!

People think the games for it suck because the only ones advertised for the Wii are those crappy third party games.

You also have to do an annoying callibration before any game you want to play.

Haha, that's gotta suck.
mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

You also have to do an annoying callibration before any game you want to play.

Im assuming you are talking about the PS3. I do not own one but the 360 has no calibration issues that i know of.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Wii sucks!!!!

Do you have anything to add besides your spam?

I like playing the ps3 for the graphics, no batteries in the controllers, better disk tray, it last longer, free online play.

The Xbox360 for it's fantastic online play, bigger controllers and the triggers are better for FPS games.

The Wii because it's very fun to play with friends and family. For example I love playing the Wii for the Mario games and some of the sports ones.

I do prefer the PS3 and Xbox360 for everything else.

In sales though the Wii dominates. Here is proof

The Wii has 80.5 million, Xbox360 with 48.1 million, and the PS3 with 43.9 million.

The PS3 isn't doing bad against the Xbox360 sales since the Xbox360 did have a full year until the PS3 came out.

I am surprised with the Wii though. It has gained so many sales In 4 years.
Dylanator
Dylanator
89 posts
Nomad

Wii for sure.
Nintendo is the best, and you can't deny that. The Wii is amazingly awesome, complex, and just the best entertainment out of the 3.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Wii for sure.
Nintendo is the best, and you can't deny that. The Wii is amazingly awesome, complex, and just the best entertainment out of the 3.

I just say I like all of then equally. It's just I can't really play any games on the Wii except for some that are fun for me my friends and family.

I rather play like assassins creed, GTA, And fps games like call of duty games on the PS3 or Xbox.
Sarquann
Sarquann
98 posts
Peasant

[quote]You also have to do an annoying callibration before any game you want to play.

Im assuming you are talking about the PS3. I do not own one but the 360 has no calibration issues that i know of.[/quote]

Never have had any calibrations ion my PS3, only ever in the wii w/ the motion plus
ryuzaki239
ryuzaki239
1 posts
Nomad

[b]xbox 360 all the way
the wii doesnt even compare to the xbox or ps3

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

the wii doesnt even compare to the xbox or ps3

You're wrong there, the Wii dominates the Xbox and PS3, at least in the sales it does. The Wii is good though. Very fun games on there.
Slick101
Slick101
5 posts
Nomad

In my opioion all of them are good but there can be bits where one is better than the other. The PS3 and the WII both have built in WIFI and the new Xbox 360 but do most people have the other 360's yes i think. Graphics on the Wii are not as good as the PS3 and the Xbox 360. Call of duty games like Black ops, the game is on all of the consoles but which one is better? i would say the PS3 and the Xbox 360 are well better than the wii. Go on to youtube and there are videos that are comparing Black ops on the Wii, Xbox 360 and the PS3 some say both PS3 and Xbox and some are saying the PS3 or the Xbox 360 not the wii that much.

Me i would say that i like the nintendo wii. My reason is that wii have made games that get you up and doing something that requires movement in which i like doing. Also, the wii fit they have some training exercises that get you moving and i like that.

The new Xbox 360 that you can use the Kinect and that requires movement and i like doing that aswell i think of both of them really good and great to play. But for graphics the Xbox 360.

Now the PS3 there are a few games that require movement right? If they do then they might consider making more games to do with moition which would be very good.

What do you think though PS3? Xbox 360? Or nintendo wii? Its up to you to decide on that.

Showing 1846-1860 of 5032