The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474844
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
ageofman
ageofman
10 posts
Nomad

Well you know what I mean khaostheory, it was the first system I got, I have a PS1, 2 & 3. btw I'm 14.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I really liked the PS1 for spyro. That was a great game and very fun. The PS2 for the GTA games. Then the PS3 for shooters and there exclusives. For example: Heavy Rain, God Of War, Resistance, Little big planet, Killzone, Metal Gear solid etc...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I really liked the first two halo games very much. After they took Master chief out though I stopped doing the campaign. Halo is a good online game though. I have to admit that.

arceus1234
arceus1234
13 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 all the way! Wii is for little kids! What is ssbb?? It has no story!

Keyome
Keyome
12 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 wins but now by much, it has a more casual community and thanks to the addition of kinect its (in my opinion) better than the wii now that you actually move you WHOLE body. PS3 is fun, good graphics and good games but the move is just like the Wii but with less games and you can just buy a new wii with the money you spend. Overall 360 is the winner.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Wii is the best. Why else would 360 and ps3 copy its idea of motion gaming?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I can't agree that the Wii is the best. It's good but not the best. I can't play FPS games on that console or GTA.

flamminsalamander
flamminsalamander
2 posts
Nomad

I personally like the ps3 best(in my opinion) it is the best because it has free online and alot of my friends play it so i can always find a game with people I know

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I can't play FPS games on that console or GTA.

Is that all you want from a game? One where you shoot anything that moves?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Sometimes I do. I still play the Wii though. It's a good system. I like the Mario games on it. And some sports ones. But I only play the Wii with friends or family games. Not really anything else.

All other games I play are going to be on the PS3.

XxShinjixX
XxShinjixX
2 posts
Nomad

-Xbox 360-

Although I love the killzone series(can't effing wait for 3!) I just think that the 360 overall has a better community,and it's got more exclusives.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

i think da ps3 iz better i dnt hve no more 2 say bcuz it juz great juz really good but u can say alot bout it bcuz itz da good

Why are you typing like that? Not many people speak that language. (if you get what I mean)

The PS3 is good because:
The disc tray. Doesn't scratch games.
The graphics are the best.
The design is better then the xbox360.
Controllers don't use batteries.
The exclusives are better.
Last longer.
Failure rate is lower.
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Controllers don't use batteries.

They do use batteries. They just use internal ones. :P

and how can you judge which console has a better community to the people who are saying that, really?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

They just use internal ones.

I know they use batteries. But I was comparing it to the xbox's batteries. hmm. Maybe I should've worded it better.

and how can you judge which console has a better community to the people who are saying that

You mean the online play? If you do I've played both online and I like the Xbox's online better.
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I know they use batteries. But I was comparing it to the xbox's batteries. hmm. Maybe I should've worded it better.

I know, I was jus' playin :P

You mean the online play? If you do I've played both online and I like the Xbox's online better.

Not the online play. Judging that the actual players (community) are better. I don't really think that's an effective comparison.
Showing 1876-1890 of 5032